Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Not-Clan: 20% Cooler Than Official Clans

MY LITTLE BRONY WATERMARK FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

RE: The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Not-Clan: 20% Cooler Than Official Clans

I think Bronies took charge of this show a long time ago, or at least, the writers started making the show for us a while back. I think the turning point would have to be the Chocolate Rain reference in the first episode of the season.

Also, seriously Equestria Daily? Two days after I rendered this pony, and make her my avatar, in that exact same pose? I hate it when weird things happen, same thing happened to me with Lyra a long time ago, like literally the day after I made her my avvy, some fic was published and she became popular.

looool I just noticed this

The Last Roundup

3:37 The mayor is totally checking Applejack's flank out
3:39 Applejack looks over, mayor quickly looks away
3:41 The mayor goes right back to checking Applejack out

dat bedroom eyes too

unrelated Applejack note: Applejack is the only pony to have been in every episode of season two as of The Last Roundup. Consequently, as of Family Appreciation Day, Applejack has been in more episodes than Twilight Sparkle has. On the other side of that coin, Fluttershy has appeared in the least number of episodes (34/40). Rainbow Dash is right along with her with 34 appearances, along with 1 mention in Feeling Pinkie Keen. Pinkie Pie has one episode up on those two, and Rarity has one up on Pinkie Pie.

Sucks to be Flootershy, looks like she's gonna be holding on that record of least seen pony for quite some time :( But I guess there has to be one.

I just wish it were Rainbow Dash instead.

Rainbow's going to have 35 episodes with Read it and Weep coming up soon.

That is only relevant if Fluttershy isn't in it (and given what we know of the plot, I'd say that's just a bit unlikely) and both of them (or RD and not Fluttershy) appear in the next episode.

It's entirely possible that the next episode will feature only Applejack (as far as the main cast goes (yeah, I spelled it like that, big whoop, you wanna fight about it?)), which is actually fine by me. Applejack is confirmed third best pony.

I just want to hear her sing.

I want to hear a solo RD song. She sang pretty good in the May the Best Pet Win! song and her solo during At The Gala was amazing.

I can't decide whether I like Find a Pet or Becoming Popular more, but I can say I didn't like either of Pinkie's "songs" in Baby Cakes.

Ew.

Pinkie's singing is okay, but she's not the best singer out of the bunch.

I enjoyed Pinkie's songs. They're amusing.

that said, Pinkie's singing VA is amazing; I think it's more that less effort is put into the random Pinkie songs.

also I want to hear Applejack sing more

Applejack is awesome

After listening to this for a few hours, I decided pinkie has best singing voice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbX0HYWFfk

APPLEJACK MODE ACTIVATE (adorable style equipped)

Also listening to 27th_wonder's link, took reading comments to realize where it came from, at which point I was like ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

fun fact, this avatar's dimensions were 156 x 140 or something when I tried to make it my avatar the first time, and pokebeach chewed me out for it, also claimed it could not resize the image. Really pokebeach? You can't resize six pixels? Die in a fire you sucktastic image limits.

PMJ said:
Sucks to be Flootershy, looks like she's gonna be holding on that record of least seen pony for quite some time :( But I guess there has to be one.

I kind of enjoy the irony of Fluttershy being the most elusive pony lol

Unrelated but I also expect a magnificent 8000th post :O

ha

I get it

that is pretty funny :x

this forum has the absolute worst avatar requirements. it's awful.

Zenith said:
this forum has the absolute worst avatar requirements. it's awful.
Really? But the avatars can be even 150*150 px, which is bigger than usually.

Offtopic? Uh, maybe.

Btw. I stalk this thread.

A message to all bronies who lurk this thread, but don't post:

You should PM me so I know you exist (unless you're the one person on this forum who I already talked to about it). I won't disclose your identity. I just want to see how many people lurk but don't post.

I'm lurk-ish, and by lurkish I mean I'm not on pokebeach very often so when I show up on that odd day I have few pages to catch up on =P.

Anyways I am all caught up on the show, and next to "Green isn't your color" I have to say that "The Last Roundup" is my new favorite episode

Even without Derpy's amazing show-stealing performance, and the fact that it proves Hasbro respects Brony's enough to purposely give us more great internet material as well as the fact that WE CREATED A CHARACTER, and Hasbro thought it was a great idea, that is a win for everyone.

More so I really love the character work being done with Applejack lately, in season 1 she was one of my least liked ponies along side Rainbow Dash, but knowing a lot more about the Apple family as well as more in-depth looks into Applejack's character growth is making her one of my more likeable ponies, right next to Fluttershy.

I will say since I am here for once, I'm not a huge fan of ship-fics unlike the rest of you but that's ok, I want to have MLP be my one sacred outlet that I want to keep non-sexualized as much as possible. I do like reading pony crossovers however, so I'm not against all good things.

With love and tolerance
~Materious

shipfic can be shipfic without sex. they're arguably better that way.

150x150 is fine for image size, but I was more talking about the filesize, which is extraordinarily restrictive.

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-jeez-rarity.jpg

:O

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah so much. I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

Also, McDonald's Ponies are coming back! Loteria! Does anyone else think it would be a good investment to buy like 30 of them? The old ones are quite a bit of money on eBay right now. And last I checked, the McDonald's in my state sell you toys for a dollar 1.08 or something.

Back