Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Not-Clan: 20% Cooler Than Official Clans

They're a dollar here, too, but I work there so I can just take them as they're released. PLEASE LET US GET THEM

RE: The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Not-Clan: 20% Cooler Than Official Clans

I am excite for new McDonalds toys! not sure how I'll acquire them or anything, but whatever.

we should ban images with the MyLittleBrony watermark. all thatsite does it take images from places like ponibooru, tumblr, devinatArt, or ponychan and slap on a watermark. that is not okay.

Oh, so that's what you meant.

I never visit those other sites or I'd post some good stuff from there

I'm a bad Brony.....I have 2 episodes to watch because of family in town...that's it....I need to get rid of my family. Who has a big back yard that I can dig in?

I don't have a calendar....I want a pony calendar....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oni7Cb5GPAE

This needs more views

PMJ said:
my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-jeez-rarity.jpg

:O

wow... that's creepy.

and isn't the next episode AJ's cider challange with RD's book club the week after that?

or does that mean pinkie and rarity will be absent next week?

Yes to your first question. The second question is impossible to determine because MLP does not air its episodes in chronological order. It's entirely possible that Pinkie Pie and Rarity will be absent from this weekend's episode because it will likely focus on Sweet Apple Acres (and, by extension, Applejack). On that same token, it's also possible that someone might make a comment about leaving them behind, and then you'd know that, chronologically, that episode would come after The Last Roundup.

I heard you people liked death note

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W14Tw0cv7qA

^ ...what did I just watch

In other news, I learned that a bunch of bronies sent hate mail to Amy Keating Rogers (the writer of The Last Roundup) for her portrayal of Derpy as making fun of disabled people :///////////////////////

really bronies? really? I am disappoint.

in unrelated news: lol

The hate-mail was organized by a girl on tumblr who ticked every box possible and I'm sure they invented some just for her.

She's more or less died down by monday night from what I saw, but then again I'd dismissed her as a troll and stopped bothering. She did have a point about ableism, but derpy was only seen as too far because derpy is female.

this was considered unacceptable, despite nearly ever male protagonist in cartoon comedy being extremely stupid (Billy, Edd, Timmy turner, Jimmy two-shoes, Zim, Fry, Homer simpson even peter griffin)

The double standard they have invalidates their argument

/rant

Anypony manage to see The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000 episode that aired today?

It's up on youtube.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtOdu1WKl00[/video]

I haven't watched all of it yet, but I'll post my thoughts later on.

The song was okay, and I found Rainbow's mannerisms to be funny. Good to see AJ and her family managed to keep the farm after all.

Things I have learned today

I didn't learn anything

(lol but seriously)

1.fluttershy is embarrassed easily
2.rainbow dash has a drinking problem
3.rarity is easily charmed
4. derpy likes cider(and pops up at least 4 times during the song)
5. the flim flam bros song confirms daniel ingram is a musical GOD
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAD7K3MQX0M

6. magic and technology can be beaten by friendship and hard manual labour

That episode was really great. Flim and Flam song was superb, Rainbow Dash's cider woes were fantastic to watch, and the letter to Celestia at the end made me roll laughing. These episodes just keep getting better and better.

There....all caught up. This is what I noticed. Ms. Cake has been sleeping around, Fluttershy is in almost every scene, a video game....oh god I request it....they could make it amazing,
they should have taken that episode a whole different way....like....they could have had it like a musical cider war xD. They form gangs of Flim and Flam and AJ. The groups have musical battles....ya know...like that one movie...
, Pinkie Pie has caught up on the lack of songs now....congrats

On the Derpy controversy:

Are those people stupid? Was Derpy supposed to be a deep and philosophical character? Heck just look at the thing...I'm surprised they had Derpy even form words let alone complete sentences. Get over it....she is a character that isn't all there. It's not an insult to person people, it's just the character. Don't get offended over a show....Derpy is a silly and stupid character. If she has done anything she has shown that being person is ok and you shouldn't treat them different. RD still flipped on her....just like a normal pony. So say goodbye to Derpy having lines because they don't want to get more hate mail and will probably cease to have Derpy talk....fun....

I believe the cider in Equestria is non-alcoholic. Like in the United States. It's not like it's hard cider brother, which has alcohol in it.

definitely hard cider. just look at cheerilee. :3

Not many people in the UK are aware of the difference between the cider strengths, making me wonder if/how they'll censor the episode.

Maybe they'll just skip the episode entirely :(

That's a good point, in the UK when someone says 'cider' we think alcoholic or 'hard cider'.
Maybe they'll do what they did in the applebuck season episode where AJ called it Apple Juice??

Back