Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Not-Clan: 20% Cooler Than Official Clans

BECAUSE BOOKS ARE FOR NERDS

also this is totally the perfect setup for twidash fics

RE: The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Not-Clan: 20% Cooler Than Official Clans

Zenith said:
why won't you like it?

I don't want to see Rainbow Dash become like Twilight, because that would just make her a carbon copy of Twilight, and that's not fair to either.

she's not going to become just like Twilight. that is silly. it is okay for ponies to have similar interests, like Rarity and Fluttershy (sewing) or Applejack and Rainbow Dash (athletics).

Zenith said:
she's not going to become just like Twilight. that is silly. it is okay for ponies to have similar interests, like Rarity and Fluttershy (sewing) or Applejack and Rainbow Dash (athletics).

Wait, when did they show Fluttershy having an interesting in sewing?

Zenith said:
"Suited for Success".

Doi. That was so obvious. I'm just really pedantic on what might happen, and I'm expecting the worst...

well, relax. we haven't had a completely awful episode this season yet, and I doubt it'll be this one. it'll probably be Rainbow Dash desperately trying to hide her secret in increasingly ridiculous ways, because she is Rainbow Dash.

The one she'd have to keep this secret away from the most is Twilight, of course.

inb4 she ditches books as soon as she's better anyway because she's rainbow dash

also I have purged this thread of hate. There are no more hidden posts. it is cleansed.

I don't know what'll happen, I'm just glad to see an episode that shows other characteristics of Rainbow Dash.

It's official....Granny Smith has more screen time than Fluttershy this season ;_;

*Holds back inappropriate comments that the Zap Apples are rainbow colored* RD x Trees GOGOGOGOGOGO

RD reads? That is a shock

can we merge the old clan thread into this thread? we could get into the "most replied to threads" list faster.

;_; I'm sad...the Pony RPG would have been on the most posted....if it didn't disappear out of existence.....THIS THREAD MUST MAKE IT THERE NOW!!!!

Zenith said:
can we merge the old clan thread into this thread? we could get into the "most replied to threads" list faster.

I like that idea, but how could we merge the thread with the clan thread since the clans got taken down and removed?

I'll merge it as soon as I find the one hidden post so I can erase it.

edit The topic still exists. I moved it to this forum so I can merge them, but I want to get rid of the unapproved posts first.

PMJ said:
I'll merge it as soon as I find the one hidden post so I can erase it.

edit The topic still exists. I moved it to this forum so I can merge them, but I want to get rid of the unapproved posts first.

Soon, the entire forum will know our name and our purpose in life. We will love and tolerate the stuff out of each and every neigh-sayer.

Rainbow Dash said:
Soon, the entire forum will know our name and our purpose in life. We will love and tolerate the stuff out of each and every neigh-sayer.

I think we already did that when this thread came out....

Haven't posted here in forever. So I loved the last episode, Granny Smith and all.

And cat, we'd be known even more then before.

So I was bored this weekend so I decided to paint my Celestia figure.
Before
$(KGrHqIOKpcE35vsKF8-BOBj,quvnQ~~_3.JPG
After
DSCN8737.jpg

DSCN8736.jpg

DSCN8738.jpg

Back