Monday, 8/6, Scroll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heheh. Whoops. Like I said, I'm going to stay away from this topic, since it's related to the TGC.

*Goes away*

I don't get it I'm not even going to try hard because everytime one of these thing are on I take so long to come up with something only to get it way off but I'll take a guess is it about a person not on this forum

Oh! I got it!

*Insert 'some great force' here* is going to surf down a volcano to make an grand entrance to worlds.

amiright?

here's what I think.. the first part is about Worlds the second is about POP 6 and the third part is about a firedrake(Salamence) that has some great strategy with POP 6

First, lets take a look at the clues that WPM has given us.
1. Worlds 2007
2. Nothing to do with a pokemon movie.
3. Nothing to do with the pokemon video games.
4. Its about the TCG
5. It has nothing to do with WPM.
6. Its supposed to be easy, lol

My theory is that this riddle has to do with some type of pokemon deck that will be played at Worlds 2007. The scroll is what is puzzling me. I'm not sure what it refers to except maybe some rule changes (but seriously I have no idea), but that's my best guess at this time.

PKM4 said:
First, lets take a look at the clues that WPM has given us.
1. Worlds 2007
2. Nothing to do with a pokemon movie.
3. Nothing to do with the pokemon video games.
4. Its about the TCG
5. It has nothing to do with WPM.
6. Its supposed to be easy, lol
We clearly need another hint.

Hey wait, i got an idea.

Since my computer just got restarted, I can't do it. Copy and paste the passage onto microsoft word. Then play around with it for awhile. This is what happened with Redshark.

Meh. I know I'd probably be way off course, but I'll just see what I can piece from the "scroll."

At the time when the two great forces converge to clash among the umpteen lands, the prospicient volition of their final designs will marshal two great powers - both of a volcanic, fiery passion - both produced under the tutelage of two contenders seeking utter, fervid supremacy over each other.

Attempted translation: Worlds Championship 2007, which is to take place on the Hawaiian islands will be the ultimate test for the contenders from many nations, whose hard-worked strategies
will be put to the test, yielding the final battle between the top 2 contenders who have the most passion and the most drive to defeat his or her opponent.

The sixth one and its possessors may be reborn as the Arabian bird so often has, reclaiming what they mislaid to our home a time ago; the province of the current keepers must entail exposing the significance of such a scroll.

Not as sure about this one, simply because of "the sixth one." 6th Place in the 15+ bracket at Worlds last year was Eric Craig, who lost to the the winner of Worlds, Jason Klaczynski. He could be "reborn," having a second chance to reclaim his glory when he challenges him again :p

As for "the province of the current keepers must entail exposing the significance of such a scroll," I may be off, but I'm thinking that this message is the scroll. We may the current keepers, who must expose (decrypt) the importance of this message, this epic battle.

If this coming prognostication is not ascertained, the foemen will muster arms never previously experienced by this domain... one no alike eyes can fathom... The sixth one, in complete strategic alignment with the firedrake and bastet of no color, or, to a more destructive degree, in the exclusive solitude of only its own kind.

If I'm to go with the fact that this message is the scroll, then it can be inferred that this is a warning, and a prediction. If this warning is unheeded, the "foemen" (competitors, I assume) will blast forth some intense decks with insane "unfathomable" strategies. I haven't kept in touch with the new D/P archetypes (too obsessed with the game for a while but I have been getting more D/P cards! I LOVE my Empoleon Lv. X :D) but I heard people mentioning decks with Infernape, Salamence, and Delcatty (the latter being the firedrake and bastet). The aforementioned sixth one either has an unbelievable strategy to totally pwn those two decks or is using them in an incredible way, or, even more deadly, has an incredible strategy, making it unique.

If this interpretation is correct, WPM is predicting an epic comeback by Eric Craig in a heated battle brimming with the sweltering passion of the competitors, rivaled only by the heated Earth that surrounds them.

Just my interpretation, of course :p

Everything you need is on the main page. It's not my fault you guys can't pull out a dictionary and Google / Wikipedia. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back