Monday, 8/6, Scroll

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the beginning of the text possibly has a relation with the 2004 world’s winner deck in all groups. The one featuring all those team magma pokémon.
Making an analogy it could mean that this year players will bring another secret deck to the world championships.
The sentence “the firedrake and bastet of no color” is referring to one pokémon that is in the deck, making a combo or helping the main one in the deck which is the “sixth one”… but I still am not sure what it is…
The sixth one could mean blaziken (the 6th pokémon after treecko family and torchic and combusken), which was also very popular in worlds 2004, placing second in masters, and which will be "reborn", or popular in this specific new deck, while the firedrake of no color could mean salamence ex from power keepers or from ex deoxys...

Perhaps this is idea is just ridiculous, but it is my thought

Thanks

this is related to the ones WPM said in Four Stars
but "the sixth one"?
I thought there are going to be four new mods unless it means six mods?

Hmmm, I believe that the first paragraph means that 1st and 2nd place winners will get to design a promo card.

Then, the rest of the top 6 get a promo Moltres, or somehow end up on a card ( maybe an artist draws them?).

The last paragraph seems to suggest a card that is powerful with a firedrake (Salaemence) or a bastet (Delcatty), and it can combo with itself.

Is WPM trying to tell us what the new prizes are? New promo card?

Apart from one person, I think everyone has ignored this post:

Water Pokémon Master said:
Worlds 2004. That's all I'll say. :p

Mind you, I'm not certain on what that means either, but I'll have a crack at it.

1st paragraph - I think it has something to do with Tsuguyoshi Yamato, the 2004 Worlds winner, coming back to regain his title against Jason "Ness" can'tspellhislastname, the 2006 Worlds winner, each coming from different countries amonst the "umpteen" countries that are competing, who will try to gain supremacy against the other. The "two great powers" bit has to be important. Maybe at least one of them is using Infernape (it does have a firey, volcanic passion), but I'm not certain. Maybe one of them will try a deck that has the same sort of strategy as Yamatio's "Magma Spirit deck", but, again, I'm not certain.

2nd paragraph - Well, a pheonix always makes it self "reborn". The only pheonix like Pokémon are Ho-Oh and Moltres. The only other Fire/Flying Pokémon I can think of is Charizard, but that has no pheonix qualities. "...reclaiming what their mislaid..."? Sacred Ash (Ho-Oh's signature item) is often "mislaid" in the games, but the rest of the paragraph makes it sound as though a "scroll" was mislaid. Apart from all of that, I'm lost on this paragraph.

3rd paragraph - I'll translate this first into simplier words to make it easier to understand.
"Some sort of signs that herald an event have not made the event certain to happen, the enemy will gather weapons with which to battle of this land...no one who sees the same sort of ideas can understand this...The sixth one (so whatever WPM was on about in the second paragraph), will be in the same deck as a firedrake (Salamence? Charizard?) and a colourless Egyptian Godess often depicted as a cat/lioness (Delcatty? Purgly? Persian?), or to a more destructive action, as the only one of it's kind (a tech?)".
Not sure what event that is on about. Could be about Darkrai in America. The enemy gathering weapons, though, makes no sense. Maybe some sort of Pokémon video game competition at Worlds to see who will get Darkrai? The next bit refers to people who see the same sort of things in this "scroll" will not get this right. The final bit could be about some sort of odd deck, with Charizard/Salamence with Delcatty/Persian/Purgly and some sort of tech from "the sixth one". Probably not though.

That's all I've got so far.

I give up. NOW. jk

I think that it is referring to worlds and some SD.

Jigglypuff13 said:
Apart from one person, I think everyone has ignored this post:

Water Pokémon Master said:
Worlds 2004. That's all I'll say. :p

Mind you, I'm not certain on what that means either, but I'll have a crack at it.

1st paragraph - I think it has something to do with Tsuguyoshi Yamato, the 2004 Worlds winner, coming back to regain his title against Jason "Ness" can'tspellhislastname, the 2006 Worlds winner, each coming from different countries amonst the "umpteen" countries that are competing, who will try to gain supremacy against the other. The "two great powers" bit has to be important. Maybe at least one of them is using Infernape (it does have a firey, volcanic passion), but I'm not certain. Maybe one of them will try a deck that has the same sort of strategy as Yamatio's "Magma Spirit deck", but, again, I'm not certain.

2nd paragraph - Well, a pheonix always makes it self "reborn". The only pheonix like Pokémon are Ho-Oh and Moltres. The only other Fire/Flying Pokémon I can think of is Charizard, but that has no pheonix qualities. "...reclaiming what their mislaid..."? Sacred Ash (Ho-Oh's signature item) is often "mislaid" in the games, but the rest of the paragraph makes it sound as though a "scroll" was mislaid. Apart from all of that, I'm lost on this paragraph.

3rd paragraph - I'll translate this first into simplier words to make it easier to understand.
"Some sort of signs that herald an event have not made the event certain to happen, the enemy will gather weapons with which to battle of this land...no one who sees the same sort of ideas can understand this...The sixth one (so whatever WPM was on about in the second paragraph), will be in the same deck as a firedrake (Salamence? Charizard?) and a colourless Egyptian Godess often depicted as a cat/lioness (Delcatty? Purgly? Persian?), or to a more destructive action, as the only one of it's kind (a tech?)".
Not sure what event that is on about. Could be about Darkrai in America. The enemy gathering weapons, though, makes no sense. Maybe some sort of Pokémon video game competition at Worlds to see who will get Darkrai? The next bit refers to people who see the same sort of things in this "scroll" will not get this right. The final bit could be about some sort of odd deck, with Charizard/Salamence with Delcatty/Persian/Purgly and some sort of tech from "the sixth one". Probably not though.

That's all I've got so far.
jeze that makes total sence.

Hm... I'll give this a shot.
So, in the first paragraph, it says, in simple words, that the two were createded to be great, but that they will always be rivals. Perhaps if refers to Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh/Digimon/Magic/other.
The second paragraph says that the "sixth one, and it's predecesors will be reborn as the arabian bird..." Maby were looking at this the wrong way. When they say, "arabian bird being rebord", we thought it had something to do with a phenox, being fire and flying, thus having something to do with a fire and flying type pokemon. Maby it is refering to Areodactle, or other fossil pokemon. If you exclude Old Amber, as it really isn't a "fossil", there are six fossils.
Finally, in the thrid paragraph, it says that if we arn't prepared, it will totatly overwhelm us.
So, to sum it up: The 2004 top 2 of each age group (which is 6) will return with decks other than pokemon, and that if we don't bring decks of our own (other than pokemon), we will only be able to be amazed instead of amazing other people, and that some people won't like having other things at the worlds and will take up arms against it. Or it could mean that the other decks are the arms taken up, that no one has ever seen.

At the time when the two great forces(top 2 in all divisions) converge to clash among the umpteen lands(America and Japan), the prospicient volition of their final designs(decks) will marshal two great powers(effect on other players) - both of a volcanic, fiery passion(fire deck) - both produced under the tutelage of two contenders seeking utter, fervid supremacy over each other.(seeking victory)

The sixth one(6th one in Worlds and below) and its possessors may be reborn as the Arabian bird so often has(6th place and below gets a Moltres/Ho-Oh promo), reclaiming what they mislaid to our home a time ago(moved to America ?); the province of the current keepers must entail exposing the significance of such a scroll.(not revealing their decklists)

If this coming prognostication is not ascertained(winner npt named), the foemen will muster arms never previously experienced by this domain(the top 2 in the whole Worlds will battle on and on again)... one no alike eyes can fathom(can't get their eyes off each other (watching`seriously)... The sixth one, in complete strategic alignment with the firedrake and bastet of no color(6th place using a Salamence and Delcatty/Purugly/Persian deck), or, to a more destructive degree, in the exclusive solitude of only its own kind.(the 6th place winner will be the only using the Salamence and Delcatty/Purugly/Persian deck)

Hope I at least got 1 right. :p

Ok, i understand it's in metaphors.

But 98% of the time, no one can figure out a riddle until the answer is givin.

Mabe it has something to do with a new legendary or a release for an event only pokemon????

Who will win worlds is unpredictable...

Whatever, I kept scrolling down the main page and got nothing...(I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back