Monday, 8/6, Scroll

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the time when the two great forces converge to clash among the umpteen lands, the prospicient volition of their final designs will marshal two great powers - both of a volcanic, fiery passion - both produced under the tutelage of two contenders seeking utter, fervid supremacy over each other.

This is self explanitory.

The sixth one and its possessors may be reborn as the Arabian bird so often has, reclaiming what they mislaid to our home a time ago; the province of the current keepers must entail exposing the significance of such a scroll.

This is relating to worlds 2004 in florida (our home a time ago) and something that was there may be returning. (I'm being purposely vauge about this one)

If this coming prognostication is not ascertained, the foemen will muster arms never previously experienced by this domain... one no alike eyes can fathom... The sixth one, in complete strategic alignment with the firedrake and bastet of no color, or, to a more destructive degree, in the exclusive solitude of only its own kind.

There was a definite strategy used in world 2004 that dominated many decks. All of these strategies used the 'Bastet of no color' in it. This strategy (which everyone should be at least a little familiar with) is no longer available in the same sense. The talk about reberth and and something coming that has never been seen before means that something is coming back in at least the same similitude as before.

What I believe WPM is talking about is a strategy, not unlike that unbeatable one in worlds 2004, maybe stronger, will be making an appearance in worlds 2007.

The 3rd paragraph is stating that is this strategy is not discovered than someone will bring this strategy, of which no one has ever fathomed before, to worlds.

I am fairly shure I know what he is talking about (at least i hope i am in the general area) but I am not going to give anything else away.

(it only took about 15 minuits for me to get this too)

I'm glad someone is starting to get it, but some things you said were way off or completely wrong.

Well, at least it is a step in the right direction.

:)

The part that was correct is probably the part about the 2007 'Bastet' decks. The rest was just me speculating to fill in the blanks.

I have another idea... that strategy was overly powerfull so they tried to keep from making that strategy possible again. Did they fail in this and accidently make this strategy possible? Is Worlds 2007 going to be a repeat of Worlds 2004?

I think I got it now! I won't blab it out though. I'll wait and see the answer in full. Heh... (I could be complitely wrong too :p)

I have two ideas.

First i think i figured out paragraph 2.
The sixth one(charizard) and its posseors(players with charizard in thier deck)may be reborn(kept making new decks for them) as the araibian bird(moltres),so often has
Reclaiming what they mislaid(blaziken/gardevoir from decks in 2004 worlds winners) to our home a time ago)
The provience of the current keepers(Blaziken EX CG/Blaiken PK/GardevoirPK)must entail exposing the signifigance(startegy)of the scrol(decklist)

2nd idea is that:The winner or top 2 to face each other could be 2004's finalists.These 2004s finalists are Chris Fulop,Yamato,Reed Weichler and or Kevin Nguyen. I doubt i/m right though:(

Uhh, I can't predict the future. How would I know who faces each other at the end?

What I do know is what is going to Worlds. That's my last hint. :p

At the time when the two great forces converge to clash among the umpteen lands, the prospicient volition of their final designs will marshal two great powers - both of a volcanic, fiery passion - both produced under the tutelage of two contenders seeking utter, fervid supremacy over each other.

When the two great forces(worlds players) clash among the umpteen lands(play from the many countries) they plan on what to play aka their decks or "great powers" both of which were made by players hoping to defeat all opposition.

The sixth one(?) and its possesors(the japanese?) reclaiming what they mislaid to our home a time ago(the worlds trophy, which they won in '04 but lost in '05 and failed to recover in '06)

Correct at all?

What he knows is what is going to worlds. So, when making this infuriating riddle, he must have used the following:
A list of people going to worlds.
Lets compare these names to people who have won worlds in the masters division (apart form the current champion):
Tsuguyoshi Yamato, Jeremy Maron.
These aren't the names of the people clashing, as, unless WPM has fixed worlds (which I doubt), he can't know who will be in the final. Instead, these are the names of people who are trying to be "reborn" and get back their "mislaid" title. Still not sure on the sixth one bit though. Another possiblity is that all of the 2004/5 worlds winners are coming back, but I've only paid attention to the Masters division, so don't actually know.
The bastet of no colour has to be Delcatty (PK/RS), which was used in many of the winning decks in 2004, so WPM thinks it will be making a comeback, but not in the way we will suspect (he doesn't know if it will be played at worlds ot not). Actually, I have a wierd idea, maybe Delcatty will be given out as a promo/prize, or may be in the picture of the worlds promo cards.
However, I'm going to guess that those ideas are both wrong.

I thought it was about the American and Japanese SDs, but because he said it isn't about the American SD, I'd say it's probably all about the Japanese one.

Yamato dominated in 2004 and won the 15+ after going undefeated at his Nationals. He surprised the tournament with a deck we had all put down a little time before Worlds; a deck which was a very good play against the decks we played at the time.

Yamato will be playing in Worlds 2007 and he has a new deck that can snipe the weak point of our decks just like in 2004. I assume one of the Pokemon in the puzzle is Power Keepers Blaziken, which was reborn from the Ruby/Sapphire set. I think the bastet is Delcatty from Power Keepers but I might be wrong. And Blaziken might be wrong too. Heck, the whole thing could be wrong.

Most likely, WPM got information about a deck being played in Japan that is going to be played by some of the best Japanese players. I wouldn't be surprised if some American players got that same information and have started copying the strategy. "Meltdown" might be the American copy of the Japanese deck.

Beautiful.

Very well written WPM. No idea what it means, but great job ;]

Edit:

:O

Wow a lot of people have commented on this...I don't want to read all of it...but I must..

Arcanine out.

Well I think the Tropic Mega Battle, Super Trainer Showdown and 3 World Championships make 5 Major tournaments in the past, making this the 6th Major Tournament. So the Winner would Supposedly be the 6th one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back