Monday, 8/6, Scroll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master of the Six Kings

I IZ GENIUS!
The 6th one huh? So much for 4 mods. Okay, assuming that bacon and tikitiki are 2 of the six, and the 3 new mods (KG, C-M and SNN) are 3 of the others, that would leave us to believe that the last mod is up in the air against 2 Pokebeach members. They each did something did something that somehow affected pokebeach, or WPM negatively and I have no idea what the Firedrake and the Basset of no color mean. Obviously, WPM is not letting the 4 stars fad end.

Gardevoir_Milotic

Official Pokebeach Grass Gym Leader
The firedrake mentioned is probably Ho-oh, though a drake is a type of dragonic creature. The bastet of no color must then be Lugia, as it is pure white, except for its fin and the things on its eyes. The Arabian bird spoken of is Moltres, who was modeled after Satoshi Tajiri's and Ken Sugimori's ideas of what a pheonix would look like. In the beginning, I thought that it was referring to Kyogre and Groudon, but the scroll made me think otherwise. Maybe the scroll is Oak's Letter? And the "sixth one" is maybe Shaymin?

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
You guys are so off...

Here is a hint to throw you on to the right track...

It has to do with an event coming up very soon.

Master of the Six Kings

I IZ GENIUS!
Alright then, something to do with Worlds or Pre-realses if it's pokemon related. I've got no idea if it is Pokemon related though.

G_M: Wow, alot better then my lame guess :p

ssb: Heatren is also the 6th legendary in D/P, so good guess. Mabey a volcano is gonna blow somewhere...

Prime

Monisou Sentai Pokanger
Uhhh, I think it has something to do with the TCG. A week before Nationals, WPM posted something about the SD for Nationals. Maybe this is a hint to the SD for Worlds.

twitchy

pokemon trainer
is it talking about worlds, i mean worlds would be the 6 tournament(br,cc,states,regionals,nationas,worlds)

Master of the Six Kings

I IZ GENIUS!
I'm thinking worlds is a better guess then Heatren, though Heatren and hawii(worlds location) both have something in common. Volcanos. The 3rd paragraph would then be talking about decks already seen in POP i guess.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
Advanced Member
I get the feeling that it has something to do with something I was inadvertently dragged into. :/

I'm probably wrong, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.