Monday, 8/6, Scroll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe something to do with Yamato winning Worlds 04 and now him (as well as Go M) won invites to this year's Worlds?

The major decks in 04 were japan's Magma, and USA's blaze (or more specifically Fulop's Blaziken tech). Both decks are 'volcanic and firey'.

is it that the 6th place and up may have their decks "reborn" as the special worlds decks. Like Fulop's Blazekin and mewtric

I think that if its true than 6th place and up will be considered to be worlds decks.

Didnt that start in worlds 04?

Ok... Only few last lines I don't get fully (I have an idea but...) tell me if I'm way of.

In worlds there will be two decks (fire). They fight for victory. Someone who won worlds is coming back to reclaim his place and a winner (??? no idea if this is true), with a hugely powerfull deck that we don't know of. We have to protect your place as the holders of the championship and find out and recognice the power of the decklist or we will loose the championship to the returnee. Does he have "firedrake and bastet of no color" or a deck with only one type.

Blaa blaa blaa... Anything correct?

Since people keep backtracking and reiterating things already said instead of reading the whole thread, here's what is certain already:

1. It's about Worlds 2007.
2. The scroll is this riddle!
3. It also has to do with Worlds 2004.
4. "The scroll is your hint. I am sure if you guys tried to decode it, you'd figure out its multiple messages."
5. "Everything you need is on the main page. It's not my fault you guys can't pull out a dictionary and Google / Wikipedia."
6. Then, "figure out the metaphor thingies."
7. "The message is NOT about any secret American deck."
8. "No one has gotten the purpose of the overall message yet."

As for the overall purpose of the scroll, I only see two: 1) annoy the heck out of us, and 2) make us think about Worlds.

The scroll is not for messing with your heads or leading you to nowhere. There IS a message!

Scroll= Deck strategy to bring something back from the discardpile to bring destruction? We have to counter the strategy?

XD

I thought of something! It has to do with worlds 2004 right?Well in 04 in 15+ bracket a player won worlds with a Team Magma's Groundon Deck.And seeing groundon ex's are kinda popular sometimes and could be in a deck this year's worlds!Groundon is like a volcanoe pokemon.I also thought that it could have something about magmar since magmorter in gonna be in the next set.Am i on track WPM?

I'm guessing the scroll has to do with a list of some sort, maybe a deck list?
What if it's a deck list with Charizard and Delcatty ex?
Like I stated earlier, the sixth is possibly the sixth prize you get to win the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back