Monday, 8/6, Scroll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait... The "sixth one" and its "possessors" are going to be resurrected, like the pheonix(Arabian bird). Perhaps it has something to do with the very first generation of Pokémon! But... that doesn't add up at all. The only Kanto legendaries I can think of are Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo(I suppose), and Mew. The "sixth one" is probably Suicune, since, if I'm not mistaken, it is the next legendary to come after the first five. Suicune, along with Entei and Raikou, were resurrected by Ho-oh after the Burned Tower became, well... burnt. Suicune could be the "sixth one" but it only has one "possessor and that is Ho-oh. Anyone think I'm crazy for thinking this?

This is what it has to do with:

World Championship 2007

You guys were so off track!

Yeah, we were pretty of. But that's the minds (and mindless) of pokebeach for you. So having to do with worlds... So it's talking about the scrool, being POP perhaps, and this worlds is going to judge if another seaons will come out or not. Since the creator of pokemon will be going to worlds, he could be the foremen, or the one no alike eyes can fathem. Not sure about the last bit.

so at worlds theyre having some special surprise?

i think the scroll may refer to the decks

Heatran (card) will be given out to the winner.... or the fact that it is at hawii.... valcanoes???

ok.... two people battle for the title for champ with firery/volcanic (much or something) pashon and the sixth one is a person who will challange again.... like being reborn "mislaid to our home a time ago" That means befor they tried and failed. and the last paragraph talks about there deck.... having colorless cards in it.....

maybe theyre playing near a hotel, and maybe its saying what the winner of worlds would need in order to win it, not sure

The final match will be played on top of an active volcano, while legendary monsters fight each other to the death?

That sounds epic.

Magicmew said:
Maybey the two great forces are PB and the site we're battling?

I thought that to, but nope not it. Infernatty and Garmence (Sally ex and Garchomp lvl. X) maybe?

ssb4ever said:
ok.... two people battle for the title for champ with firery/volcanic (much or something) pashon and the sixth one is a person who will challange again.... like being reborn "mislaid to our home a time ago" That means befor they tried and failed. and the last paragraph talks about there deck.... having colorless cards in it.....

wpm was the sixth an0.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back