Monday, 8/6, Scroll

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scroll is your hint. I am sure if you guys tried to decode it, you'd figure out its multiple messages.

Before you said it had something to do with the world championships, I thought it had something to do with the 6th anniversary of 9/11, which is coming up soon, too.
I THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.

Anyways.
I believe that the first paragraph refers to America and Japan, widely considered the "best" among umpteen countries.

As for the second and third paragraphs... wow. I had NO clue what you were talking about until I google'd "bastet", and then I realized immediately what you were talking about.
I don't know how you figured it out, WPM, but it's hilarious that you did.
I'm not going to even touch on what "it" is, because I'm all for the secretive nature of "it", but... wow.
You should post the solution to the puzzle on friday, when everyone going to worlds has already left.
I think I'll IM you about this.... hahahahaha.

I just can't stop laughing.

Charizard d is the 6th charizard released

bastet of no color means delcatty - teh egyptian god of cats was bastet

firedrake = fire lizard = charizard

meltdown = charizard d/delcatty

I get it WPM...Firedrake = Fire Dragon, Bastet was a Cat Goddess...and somthin somthin:p...2 Pokemon with Fiery Perlonalities...and a rivalry.....geez...u know WPM if u evr get the chance write a book with this stuff, u'd be a great mystery/Sci-fi author...;):D

People are imposing their own, recent ideas into the scroll, and are missing the entire message completely.

YOU WOULD ALL FAIL THE SAT READING SECTIONS!! :p

Screw the SAT's they make high school grades freaking useless and their a waste of a Saturday.

Yeah, I hate the SAT's. I only took it once, since the second time, we arrived an hour late from getting lost. Then we headed to a pre-release! :D

Water Pokémon Master said:
People are imposing their own, recent ideas into the scroll, and are missing the entire message completely.

YOU WOULD ALL FAIL THE SAT READING SECTIONS!! :p

Actauly, i've passed them. But i don't follow alot of pokemon other then the game and my own decks. I'm sure it will be revealed eventaully, no rush.
Guessing is too much of a drag.

uhhhhh i'm stumped. maybe its for the darkrai event for america? or even the 11th movie for japan?

What's there not to get? Spending your time trying to get the meaning of this is a waste, though it may be fun for some of you.
It's like chacing a truck when you know it makes a return trip. Pointless. Eventaully WPM, or someone will tell us. Until then, i'm gonna see what other crazy ideas you people can make.

Unless you're leaving for worlds in 2 days and could use the additional information. :p

Maybe something to do with the Japanese and their SD?
USA is (at least in masters) the province of the current 'keepers' of the World Championship title.

'They mislaid to our home' is maybe the japanese sweep of 2004 worlds, but IDK.

i get the firedrake and the bastet of no color but i dont get what the scroll is
i also agree with the 6th aniversary of 9/11 theory

My guess of the 1st paragraph is that two person in worlds will play each other to win, the volcanic thing is mean at hawaii, passion and stuff w/e is what they feel about their match.

The second one im not sure about the bird stuff, i think it meant the past worlds the 6th place person uses ho-oh or moltress, the keeper thing is pretty obvious that the defending champs will be back to defend their place in worlds.

The third is more confusing, foemen as the people who never came to worlds before will be prepare to play in, the sixth one again a probadly expierence player will be their agian using a deck with the firedrake and basket i think (infercatty) but the drake, and its is a pretty destructive deck, colorless ? my guess 6th person might be wpm :D

Ah....Wonderful. Simply Wonderful. We still haven't completely solved the Four Stars mystery, when this pops up.....Ah well. I'm going to stay outta this one, for the most part, since it's about the TGC.

I'll break it down paragraph by paragraph. (Oh, and, for those of you who don't know, Decipher Mode just makes WPM's post a bit easier to understand, by breaking down the big, confusing words a bit, while I come in with what I think it means)

.....DECIPHER MODE! ON!

When the two great forces meet together to fight among the many lands, the choice of their final designs will bring abouttwo great powers - both of a volcanic, fiery passion - both created under the tutoring/skills of the two "forces" mentioned before.

Okay, everthing in bold is what I don't quite understand. Anyways, the two great forces mentioned at first are more than likely WPM and the guy he lost to last year (he did lose in the last match, correct?). Since their meeting together, they've managed to bring up two new TGC master type people. I don't think it has anything at all to do with Heatran.

Uhh.....I have absolutely no idea on this one. Even Decipher Mode can't help. I'm stumped. :F

Sorry.

If this coming prediction is not made certain/true, then the super hard opponent mentioned at first will induct new arms (or, weaponry, troops, etc.), never experienced by WPM (or anyone from PokéBeach Forums)...one like no alike eyes can fathom...The sixth one "on the same team (maybe)" as the Fire-drake and the bastet-of-no-color....

Well, prepare for a long paragraph.

If the prediction made in the unpredictable paragraph two comes true, then, that opponent of WPMs will get new troops to his "posse", or "team", or "something"...one like no alike eyes can fathom.....Now, I just don't get that. One like no alike eyes can understand. What in the world does that mean?!...The sixth one....Well, I still don't know what "the sixth one" is, probably becuase I couldn't decode the second paragraph, but still....What is the sixth one?....as the fire-drake....Well, a "fire-drake" is an any fire breathing dragon. Usually referred to in mythology. So...What could this mean?....and the bastet of no color....The Bastet was an ancient Egyptian goddess, that mainly ruled over Lower Egypt, for all you geographers. Her originaly name was "bast", but then it was changed somehow to "bastet". Her "form" was originally a fierce lioness and the protector of Lower Egypt, but then, she somehow became the goddess of perfume, taking on a much calmer state. She then became the goddess of perfume, and her "form" was changed to a domestic cat. You ever see those weird sitting cat things that the Egyptians had? Yeah, bastet. But, I don't get what WPM's saying by bastet of no color.....What could he mean by it? What does he mean by all of this? Why am I asking you all these questions?

Yeah, yeah. I know it wasn't really that long. Oh well.

Anyways, I could be right (4.78% chance)....and I could be wrong (95.12% chance).

DECIPHER MODE.....OFF!

What the heck? This has absolutely nothing to do with me. I'm going on vacation on Friday. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back