Monday, 8/6, Scroll

Status
Not open for further replies.
its probably just about the Poke Worlds Championship in Hawaii. Thats what the volcano thing made me picture but i have no clue of the rest.

WPM, pretty obvious. This whole riddle is like an arrow. Soaring above are heads. OVer and over the headfs it goes... Something about the end of pokemon and the next worlds..

ssb4ever said:
ssb4ever said:
ok.... two people battle for the title for champ with firery/volcanic (much or something) pashon and the sixth one is a person who will challange again.... like being reborn "mislaid to our home a time ago" That means befor they tried and failed. and the last paragraph talks about there deck.... having colorless cards in it.....

wpm was the sixth an0.0
ehem....

I have no clue o_O but i think it might have something to do with the TCG or some legendary pokemon :D

Master of the Shadow said:
Maybe WPM is in the world championship? And he will win and then others in the world will be eaten up by a heatran

Doubtful cause of this

Mystery Gift Giveaways - At Worlds in Hawaii later this month, surfing Pikachu with a unique ID will be given out by Pokemon USA via Mystery Gift to people with Diamond and Pearl. If you know someone going to Worlds, be sure to send your Diamond and Pearl cartridges with them (like I will be doing)! Based on information briefly stated at Comic-Con, Darkrai is also going to be released in America "soon," although the method by which it will be distributed is not known yet (it will probably through Mystery Gift and Wi-Fi, somehow, or perhaps an event). The plan for how to release it is not yet finalized.

Po-Po-Pocchama said:
Maybe WPM is in the world championship? And he will win and then others in the world will be eaten up by a heatran

Doubtful cause of this

Mystery Gift Giveaways - At Worlds in Hawaii later this month, surfing Pikachu with a unique ID will be given out by Pokemon USA via Mystery Gift to people with Diamond and Pearl. If you know someone going to Worlds, be sure to send your Diamond and Pearl cartridges with them (like I will be doing)! Based on information briefly stated at Comic-Con, Darkrai is also going to be released in America "soon," although the method by which it will be distributed is not known yet (it will probably through Mystery Gift and Wi-Fi, somehow, or perhaps an event). The plan for how to release it is not yet finalized.
I want a surfing pikachu. If only I can get someone to get it for me. If you get it would you mind cloning me one for a shiny pokemon of mine?

Po-Po-Pocchama said:

Doubtful cause of this

I want a surfing pikachu. If only I can get someone to get it for me. If you get it would you mind cloning me one for a shiny pokemon of mine?
No, no, no. That's what WPM will be doing.

This riddle is worse than the redshark riddle.

This reminds me of the episodes where ash fights blaine on the volcano.

He never did say he wasn't going to worlds, and he did say hes going on vacation

Po-Po-Pocchama said:
Po-Po-Pocchama said:

Doubtful cause of this

No, no, no. That's what WPM will be doing.
He is getting the surfing pikachu? If he is I would give him any of my shinies for it.

C'mon guys.

Worlds SD is something by the name of 'Meltdown'.
The 'two powers of fiery passion' must both be fire types.

Tutelage means 'under the study of' or in TCG terms maybe 'in the set'.
The two conteders could be Dialga and Palkia, so in the Diamond and Pearl set.

'Reborn' could be reprinted, and 'current keepers' reminds me of Ex Power Keepers.

So I guess the combo is 'the sixth one' (maybe the sixth legendary in a series? I think its in power keepers) with two DP fires types?

why does everyone think so hard on these things, we should leave the this thread alone. Eventually, wpm will have to tell us.

At the time when the two great forces converge to clash among the umpteen lands, the prospicient volition of their final designs will marshal two great powers - both of a volcanic, fiery passion - both produced under the tutelage of two contenders seeking utter, fervid supremacy over each other.

i think this paragraph mainly means: at the end of the WORLDS tournament when the top two best pokemon tcg players duel among the many or unspecified number (umpteen meaning that) of people that lost from their respective "lands"(countries), the plan of choosing the right and final design of their decks represent two powers- both the fiery intense passion for the game( as well as the volcano's heat which intensifys the feeling)- which were produced by the teaching and hard work from the rivals, both seeking a placement higher than the other.

I have yet to see anyone on track, although what some of you are thinking about is remotely related to what it's about.

The 'sixth one' in power keepers could be Blazkien PK. It is the sixth fire 'starter' and it has been reprinted.

Firedrake is a type of lizard, so maybe not actually a DP pokemon, but Salamence?

It could be the PK delcatty and pk sally ex with blaze, maybe.

Bastet is a cat, so 'colorless cat' is probably delcatty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back