Finished MLP:FiM-Friendship Divided (A raging windstorm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH and Gummy is up for grabs too...WAIT FORGET I EVER SAID THAT!!!!

/me grabs gummy and hides in a cave so that no one can take him from him.

HE'S MINE ALL MINE

Also Spike is homeless....and owlicious

Also we are gonna have a book burning fair with all of Twilight's books.

/me hides the book for sleepovers for himself

Oh and a dress auction...

AAAAAAND a bake sale...dang...so much stuff to get rid of I MEAN so many sales...

White looked at his wife Rainbow and sighed heavily.

"I'm finally happy with my life." he said to himself, "I'm happily married to the mare of my dreams, and we happy ruling Equestria with everypony else who survived."

"Over the past couple of months, our lives have been perfect, and now we're also expecting our first child as well."

"But, we can never forget the loss we suffered." White continued, "May they all rest in peace."

"Spike, you want to live with me and Rainbow?" White asked, "We sure could use the help with the pitter-patter of little hooves on the way."

OoC: Yes, months have passed and White and Rainbow are expecting their first-born child. ;)

....Why is this still alive...was I tricked?!?!?!?!?!?!?! MOTHER FYORA

Ummmmm I'm not sure if little hooves would make a pitter patter xD. More like clip clop :p

IC: Spike accepts the invitation with a frown..."I've never lived with anyone but her...."

"Spike...you pretty much lost your mother in Twilight." White said, "Don't worry, you'll have me, Rainbow and our child will be with you every step of the way."

White stretched out his hoof.

OOC: Wait...We're posting still?! Mind = Blown.
Any way... Prolouge of...Aftermath.
IC: Shade looked out at the stars. Monthes have past scince the 2nd Nightmare Moon incident. He felt at one with himself. Life is good now... I...I really haven't got in touch with Flash in a while... He tried to contact him. Faint sounds could be heard in his mind. Then he bounced back into reality. "Hmm..."
Maby Celestia dosen't want me to see him or Soul. He looked inside his room. Now in Canterlot Castle, He felt like a true prince! The softest beds in Equestria he EVER felt. The best snacks, And belive it or not, The remander of the Elements assigned him as a Royal Guard. The magic armor lay in the closet. Now two questions are still not answered ... What are the remander of the Elements gonna do now?! The key, Twilight Sparkle, Is now dead. Not to mention Pinkie Pie and Rarity! And the second queston... Will there ever be a even MORE catostrophic disaster?! "Let's not think about that right now...For now...Oh shoot! I'm late for the meeting!" He grabed his armor and put it on. His appearence changed dramaticaly. His coat was now a white color, Eyes a sky Blue color, and mane a blue color. I wish my eyes stayed light green... He walked out of his own personal room. But stoped. He looked at a picture on the coffe table. It had the picture of all of his friends. "You'll always be remembered...Crash. If She were still alive, they would be the best of friends. Dec was next to him on top of the great oak tree in the picture. "Heh... I'll meet her soon after the meeting." With that, He walked out the door,meeting the commander on the way out. "Commander Sandstorm!" He saluted. "Shade...This is the first time your late." She said. " We got more troubles near the border of Hoofington."
"What?!"
"Just follow me and I'll tell you all about it!" She said.

To be Continued!

IC: Spike grabs his things from Twilight's house regrettably and lays them down in White's house. He looks at the things and breaks down crying

OOC: I think all that Spike owns is a bed xD

"Poor thing..." White said to Rainbow, his wife, "He's lost everything..."

White put his hoof on Rainbow's swollen stomach.

"Maybe...just maybe our daughter could cheer him up..." White said softly to Rainbow.

OoC: White and Rainbow live in Rainbow's cloud house.

Honestly...if the game corner comes back I don't think I could do a sequel...I don't know what the plot would look like xD. I killed 3 of the Elements, Celestia is dead, NMM and Fear are gone...I got nothing to work with...

I'll explain right now. We originally thought of the idea that some of NMM's magic was left when she was destroyed. It manifested into it's own entity...Fear. Fear was literally fear, what ever your fear was, was what it manifested as. So we came up with what all the Elements fears were. Then we knew we needed to figure out your fears...thus why Onyx asked the question that one time. I never got to Shade...I was gonna in the forest but I didn't :p.

Now where the plan changed...When I was left to host this on my own I changed a couple things because I didn't have to consult others ;D. So NMM was totally improvised. Killing Celestia was my choice (NO MORE TROLLESTIA :D). And killing 3/6 Elements was my choice :p. I decided to keep the favorites alive (AJ, FS, RD) so that no one flipped. (lol imagine if I killed RD xD. Consider yourself lucky SDB...I don't like RD :p)

The problem I saw...was that I improvised to much lol. Did you ever notice it? I wasn't to prepared since we didn't have a concrete plan...we just knew where we wanted to go xD. We knew we wanted to get to the top of the Building to a dragon and Rarity at the top (Her her her...did anyone get the like princess in a tower reference I made with that scenario?) but we didn't know how we were gonna get there.

I also couldn't kill the CMC...I just couldn't. I can't kill kindergarteners xD

OoC: Then you would've had to face "Wicked Thunderstorm" catutie. Also took Owlicious as well, for the heck of it.

OOC: Yeah... If you told me what Shade's fear was... Then I'd be stumped for a week. I guess losing Dec? Speaking of her, Where is Decmaster?! He's been gone for too long... <_< ...>_> I can't find him. :/
2nd...Spike needs to see other dragons. He's getting too lonesome.
3rd:I've got plans for the story. It involves my tastes... that's my only clue. :D But! if the Game Corner does come back...then maby me and Cat could be Game mods. For the story. IF it was to come back... On second thought... I could just PM all of the story by chapters. If it's alright with everypony.

I don't care who is GM's xD. I have another RPG written up that I will be running so you and SU would be the GM's :p.

You said that your fear was seeing your friends die SU :p. I was gonna doooo that but...time was of the most important things.

My other RPG is pokemon related...and is much more depressing and fun :D

IC: .....Pokemon releated? .... I'm OK with this. But I was totally joking about the GM thing. I could never hold a fourm game. Ever. Basicaly anything with the word Mod in it, I can't handle.

So that's that. This RPG is over. I guess we can close it now. Let's take everything to PM or Profile something. For now.

OOC: And that was, again, the best RPG I played. In fact, the Pony RPG was the only RPG I ever played in!
We should thank Crazy Aipom too. He let this whole thing happen with Cat's help.

Hmmmm I thought of the idea and Hatman and CA jumped on the wagon lol. I wish I opened it though...that title has been the same for a LONG time....we will keep it open...KEEP IT OPEN TILL THE CLOSING OF THE PLACE :p

OoC: Well, me and Decmaster were going to do an Iron Pony RPG, I don't know if we're still going to do it though.

Well, since the RPG's stayed, (told you) we should just continue. I mean like after what happened. This RPG is my life my free time. Plus we will never stop playing it. And I'll always have something to do, What do you say?

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
That sounds like it'll be really difficult.

Everyone would just hit reply to all :p easy

IC: An ex EAF member runs up to Love

"We have a situation." He says out of breathe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back