Finished MLP:FiM-Friendship Divided (A raging windstorm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love jumped when the pony came up to her.

"Sorry, you surprised me.But what's wrong?"

catutie said:
IC: An ex EAF member runs up to Love

"We have a situation." He says out of breathe
OOC:
1: Wouldn't the EAF turn into the Royal Guard? I mean...we fought them...and killed their commander and leader...
2: Is the situation near the borders of Hoovington?! *Gasp* We'll soon find out!

IC:On his way to the meeting room, Shade saw a ex EAF guard. His mind reeled as he remembered the battle with Windstorm and Onyx. What a terrible bunch of ponies. He remembered Crash saveing them from that sorry excuse of a pony,Windstorm! He also remembered that the EAF broke apart when this whole thing ended. "Strange..." He muttered to himself. He continued down the hallway to the basement,where the meetings and battle plans are all layed out. He opened the door quietly. "I'm here fellow members." Shade looked around. Everypony was there. Even his two new best friends, Crusher and Midnight. Crusher was a unicorn about as tall as Luna herself with a white mane, Brown coat, and eyes like Shade's eyes. Exept they were eyes that wanna see wars and battles. And be in them. He never used his horn in battle unless he really needed to. Crusher only used his own 2 hooves in combat. Midnight was the complete opposite of Crusher. Midnight had a black coat, red eyes, and silver mane. He used stealth to take enemies down. He too was a Unicorn that was like the mole on the inside. A Spy. He got all the good details from the enemy before coming here. Midnight didn't keep his cool like Shade. Instead, he looked uneasy. This could be bad... "What's the problem now?" He asked.

Love saw her friend coming form behind the guard. She was a white unicorn, with a blue mane, and bright blue eyes. Her name was Winter.

"Love!" She exclaimed.

"Winter!"

Winter ran up to Love and the two bounced up and down with excitement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back