Finished MLP:FiM-Friendship Divided (A raging windstorm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

catutie

Ahhhhh back.....er....kind of
NMM takes the blow and flies a couple feet. "YOU MUST DIE!!!" She yells coming at White with horn glowing.

catutie

NMM absorbs the jolts into her horn and sends it back. She sends a boulder at White and Crashes into him. She backs up before White can counter. She floats the body of Celestia over to her.

OOC:

[12:03:18 PM] catutie: what exact time is the Game forum closing?
[12:03:19 PM] Gabriel: Busy guy ;D
[12:03:23 PM] catutie: eeeeeexact
[12:03:24 PM] Zack: someone got banned from trading
[12:03:28 PM] Zack: anyways
[12:03:34 PM] Zack: tomorrow at midnight

We got time yo

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
This only fueled Wicked's rage, as another protective bubble encircled around him.

"You're nothing but a wuss," Wicked scoffed, "Admit it." Wicked then charged up an electrical force field around his protective bubble and slammed into Nightmare Moon with crushing velocity.

shiny umbreon

Aspiring Trainer
IC: Shade rushed at Love "NO! Don't die!" He pulled her aside near some boulders. "Love, Death is so not the answer to see Cool Dash! He in here." Shade put a hoof on Love's Heart. "He will be with you in your memories forever." Shade finished. "Now." He started. "Let's crack some skulls!"
He heard Soul speak up. "I sence that you have new abilitys already! I suggest you try them out now." What?! i don't remember having new... His hooves emitid ice. He put his hoof on the ground and small ice spikes shot out in a straight line. "Powers... Awesome." He figured if he forcefully slamed his hoof on the ground, the spikes would get bigger in power. He did so. "hhHHAAA!" His own two hooves made a huge cluster of sharp, sturdy, and cold ice spikes. They all flew in different directions. Most of them were travling on the ground while a rare few were flying in the air. DANG! I have to learn how to control it! But the ice spikes passed through White and co. harmlessly. "Yeah...Some attacks can not harm ponies...But most of them, like the sub-zero gass ball move, Can cause harm." Soul said. You'll have to use your powers carefully. As if i would ever forget!

Ivy

How much have I missed? o~o
OoC: A couple things:
1.) For Halloween I'm going as Pinkie Pie!
2.) This is (may be) my last post till like 11 PM, school Halloween party!
3.) And tomorrow won't be on much, going to my aunt's for a Halloween party.
4.) Lets get this show on the road!

IC: Love looked at Cool Dash.

"He's still alive," she repeated over and over, "He's not dead."

Love flew into the battle, rubbing her head.

"Nightmare Moon sure is strong, but I'm better!"

Love looked around and saw that Shade had ice powers, White with electricity, and magic everywhere.

"Might not have ice, electricity, or anything else, but I do have strength, braveness, and courage. Also hated by Nightmare Moon."

Love smiled and picked up a boulder, struggling, she flew over NMM.

"It's time to meet Tom!"

Love dropped the boulder on NMM.

catutie

OOC: Lol I like Shades new stuff :p. I was gonna find a clip of Sub-Zero's fatality...but I couldn't find the right one :/. I work till 10:45 but I will try and be on as much as I can today...This will end tonight/today.

shiny umbreon

Aspiring Trainer
IC: Shade studied Wicked for a second. He got his powers from a thunderstorm. I wonder if there are any other ponies like him...
The ice spikes seemed to do no damage as they metled into smaller chunckes of ice. "Well...that failed." He said plainly.
Though most of the chunkes of ice still lay on the ground. "Wait...If I do this...yes. Yes that'll work too!" Shade began focusing his powers. When all of the sudden, Nightmare Moon used her magic to lift a boulder. She then threw it at Shade. He didn't know what hit him as the boulder slamed him across the side.
"AHH! By Celestia's MANE!" His body never felt so hurt in his life. It was true, Nightmare Moon's power has been doubled! After when he was done muttering, His body somehow healed itself. How...? he looked over to his side to see that his energy had healed him right up! "Cool." With this, He thought he could do another stunning attack. He focused his ice powers again and brought the swirling energy to his hooves. He let the caged energy sling out, making an Ice Beam. "This just gets better and better!" The ice beam flies over to NMM.
catutie said:
OOC: Lol I like Shades new stuff :p. I was gonna find a clip of Sub-Zero's fatality...but I couldn't find the right one :/. I work till 10:45 but I will try and be on as much as I can today...This will end tonight/today.
OOC: Yeah let's hope we rap this up. I really want to see the end now.:D But...We won't have any more fun round here... :/ Ahh well, At least we got to know each other more! :) And that goes for everypony!
And...shade's powers or...quotes?

catutie

NMM takes all the blows and is barely standing. "You...no...I can't...NOOOOOO" She yells. A large magical dome covers the whole ruins. "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH YOU CANT GET OUT NOW. You will all die with me. Go on...attack me with all you got." She taunts with a grin.

OOC: HA you will all die now :p

catutie

LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK 6 MORE POSTS TILL WERE ON THE MOST POSTED LIST :D GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Decmaster

Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you.
IC: The dome, a deep purple of the darkest color, surrounded the ruins. Dec flew quickly over to it. She tapped it with her hoof, wondering i maybe, just maybe, it was an illusion. Bad move. The tough, the lightest tap of the hoof, sent her reeling back like a bullet. She flew through the air, and crashed right into Nightmare Moon. Neither had time to react, and they both stumbled into a heap.

OoC: Catutie, take it away! =P Also, I may not be on again if this truly ends tonight. It's been a great time RP'ing with you all! We need to get another approved… somehow… Maybe we can kidnap a mod…? Heeheeheehee…
Activate Nightmare Decmaster!
THE FUN HAS BEEN DOUBLED!

Ivy

We could do a profile RPG.
Or this could stay.

IC: Love gasped when she saw the dome.

"Now, we are doomed."

Love ran into Nightmare Moon.

catutie

OOC: I'm gonna PM this post to everyone

IC: NMM had taken enough. "This...will kill you all." Her horn glowed a blinding light...brighter than ever. A crash was heard at the top of the dome. "EAF at your service. Alright colts, use your training to pick the ones that will survive. GO." A Silver armored EAF member said coming crashing into the dome. 7 EAF members came crashing in. The horn glowed brighter and then turned red. An explosion was heard but not seen by the group. Everything went black.

"Where...where am I?" RD said rubbing her eyes. She was in Ponyville. "OH NO...WHAT HAPPENED?!" She screamed looking all around. She saw them. Dec, Shade, Love, White, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rarity. "Where is Twilight and Pinkie Pie?!" Rainbow said with a tear coming down.

"We couldn't save you all..." A voice says.

"What do you mean?"

"Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Twilight were the least likely to survive...we left them. They were destroyed by the blast." A large EAF member...the one with the silver armor says towering over Rainbow Dash.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO" RD says falling to the ground.

"It was the sacrifice we had to make to save what we could of Equestria, Nightmare Moon is dead...but along with it came many sacrifices. Celestia is also gone. We need a new ruler of Equestria. EAF organization has caused riots because of the chaos it has caused...we are at a total loss. Equestria is safe...but with no leader is it really stable?"

The remaining Elements mourned the loss of there friends. Suddenly three fillies came running out of the forest.

"Sis we turned back like you said. That was on heck of an explosion." Apple Bloom says.

"Where is Pinkie Pie?" Scootaloo asks Rainbow Dash

"She is...dead." RD says trying to look strong for Scootaloo.

"WHAT?!" Scootaloo says breaking into tears. The other two join.

Months pass, The remaining Elements of Harmony became the new rulers of Equestria along with, Love, Dec, Shade, and White

RD and White married soon after she was declared a co ruler.

Dec and Shade also married after the incident

Fluttershy continues to hook Love up with guys

The Everfree Forest eventually grew back and the ruins along with Twilight, Pinkie Pie, Nightmare, or Celestia's bodies were never found...the search is still going on

Ponyville returned to it's normal and peaceful state and statues of the whole group were made in there honor of them saving all of Equestria. Engraved on it is "We shall never forget the sacrifices that our friends have made for the peace and security of Equestria...may we never forget Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, or Princess Celestia's unmatchable sacrifice. May they rest in peace."

The End.

OOC: And with that...it's over...and yes...I killed my top 3 characters ;_;

shiny umbreon

Aspiring Trainer
Snivylover555 said:
We could do a profile RPG.
Or this could stay.
OOC: 1: How in the name of Celestia would that work out?! You would begin to think all of the member of Pokebeach commented on the RP'res Profile!
2: Let's hope this stays! Or else we would have to find another fourm to post in just for gaming! :/ Remember: I said GAMING. I'm NOT abandoning this place!

IC: Shade already knew they would all die. He also knew energy would still heal him. But when it's all over, The power will go away. And then he will be left to rot in the Everfree Forest, Moarning over his friends. And soon die. He glanced over to Dec. Shade knew by heart he promised when this was all over, he'd spend a lot of time with her. But if Nightmare Moon was to kill him... Well...That'll never happen! Ever!
"We'll see about THAT!"
Shade felt his power increasing by itself. Why? Was it because of anger? Fear? Affection? What ever it was, He liked every moment of it. He had never felt true power. This is what White feels every day! His eyes began to glow.Without the use of his wings, Shade began to lift off the ground. "Try THIS on for size!!!"
A huge cluster of ice pillars, Shards, and sub-zero gas balls of varying sizes ran out of Shade's hooves. 2 ice beams shot at NMM.
OOC: Really does look like the final stand dosen't it? lol. :D

Ivy

Why Pinkie Pie why?! You're my idol! I'm you for Halloween!
LOL
Fluttershy continued hooking Love up with guys.
LOL

catutie

It was a hard choice on who I was gonna get rid of. I now realize that Sweetie Belle is an orphan xD. Love...want a kid?

shiny umbreon

Aspiring Trainer
IC: "Now...THAT is the best ending I've EVER read!!!" Shiny Umbreon yelled in his head. "Now... off to find a Document Maker on the internet!"
He runes into another tab.
OOC: By this I mean I don't know how to share Documents with one another. :/

Ivy

LOL cat. xD

IC: Love closed the book, tears in her eyes. She walked over and put it on a bookshelf.

"Will never forget that day..Rest in peace Cool Dash as well as Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle, and Princess Celestia. And Crash..."

Love walked out of her home in Cloudsdale, where she used to live. She noticed how everything was being repaired. Most of it done. She then flew down to Ponyville and landed in front of the Everfree forest.

"Well, chaos is gone for now."

Love walked around Ponyville to find Sweetie Bell at the memorial. She noticed how she was crying.

"Hey Sweetie Bell, would you like to live with me? I mean after your sister died and all."

Status
Not open for further replies.