Finished MLP:FiM-Friendship Divided (A raging windstorm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyAipom

'Sup
Yes. This is a My Little Pony:Frienship is Magic RPG. Yes, this awesome show has captured the minds of many, many bronies. With season 2 still some time away, we Bronies need something to keep us sane durring the wait. That is why me, Hatman, catutie are proud to host the first MLP:FiM RPG here! Remeber, all PokeBeach rules apply, and if you don't like ponies, we understand, but please, only post if you are part of the game. Instead, divert your complaints to the powerful and magical Lauren Faust for capturing our minds!

Beyond bringing in a fun RPG for Bronies, we hope to have a great RPG period! So, enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Intro-
Equestria is in turmoil. A new threat has arrived, unkown to ponykind. Reports of strange sounds emitting from deep within the Everfree Forest, beyond any explored location, pile up. Unfortunate ponies who gave into curiosity go missing, animals who reside in the forest become hostile, and other strange events occur in and around the forest.

At first, ponies simply ignored it, and continued with their daily lives, deciding it be best not to tamper with the forest. They believed as long as no pony went into the Everfree Forest, there would be no issue. The forest has long survived on its own, without the help of anypony. The chaos soon spread out of the forest however. Ponies continued to go missing, and fear grew across the land.

Princess Celestia, along with her sister, Princess Luna, fearing the safety of the land, decided to take this matter into their own hoofs. Without any knowledge of what was to come, the two sisters ventured into the forest with nothing but their skills with magic, insisting that no guard should accompany them. It has been two months since then, with little hope left for the princesses. With the rulers gone, and the remaining royalty unwilling to rule a distraught Equestria, a Royal Guard captain stood up.

Captain Windstorm, a Pegasus guard, quickly gained popularity, appearing as a heroic icon to many at first. Using charm and his strength, he gained more and more respect. He vowed if the ponies of Equestria allowed him, he would build their strength and conquer the growing threat. With the citizens of Equestria in fear of the growing evil, more than enough agreed and put the former guard kept his word. Once put into power, he turned the Royal Guard into the Equestrian Armed Forces, and tossed aside the traditions of the Guards and ignoring old requirements. Windstorm built up forces, and converted Canterlot into a military headquarters.

The now Commander Windstorm blocked off all access to the forest the outskirts of Ponyville, restoring order in the town. Windstorm did not stop there, as he began to work on his second vow: an all out attack on the threat.

The Elements of Harmony, six ponies who were extremely close to Princesses, immediately disagreed with taking such drastic measures. They believed doing so would cause more damage on all sides than anything else. They even volunteered to venture out themselves, believing the Elements they held could help. Windstorm, having no faith in “old pony tales”, and not wanting to lose what he had built, would have none of it. He believed his plan would not only work, but that a new powerful Equestria would rise. Windstorm ordered for them to be separated and locked up. This decision however led to more trouble.

Equestria is now shattered, with ponies turning on ponies. There are those who support the new EAF, believing they must face down this threat at any cost and prevent from anything like this happening again. There are those who believe the Elements are the answer, that a different plan of action is needed. With conflicted views and ideas, the threat is growing, hidden in the forest. What will be the fate of Equestria?​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Species:

Pegasus pony: The high flyers if Equestria! These ponies zip around the skies, usually in charge of weather, but also carry other duties like transportation or entertainment (nothing like an awesome WonderBolts show!). As a Pegasus, you’re skills in speed out do the rest, but you lack in strength (though it’s nothing to scoff at) and magic is unknown to you.

Earth Pony: Ah, the Earth Pony. The hardest workers in all of Equestria, these fillies and colts use raw strength to get things done. As such, your strength is leagues above the others, your speed isn’t that bad as well, and magic smagik, you’ll get things down with your hooves!

Unicorn pony: So maybe you’re not exactly the fastest, or the strongest. Well, you don’t need it! Unicorns’ posses magic, and all that it offers. Of course, what your magic skills consist of depends on your skills.

Cities/Towns:

Canterlot(Unicorn only) – The royal capital, now a military headquarters. Windstorm resides here. Beyond the guards, this is home to nearly nothing but Unicorns.

Ponyville – A town with ponies of all kinds, this town is at the frontline, with the Everfree Forest extremely close.

Appleloosa – A towncreated by settler ponies, the town has expanded, offering much in to those who travel the rugged terrain of Equestria.

Manehatten – A large city with skyscrapers, its one of the most populated locations in Equestria. It's a great mix of all sorts of cultures. Just be careful of which areas you visit...

Cloudsdale(Pegasus only) - The city in the clouds, home to the weather makers.

Fillydelphia - Another large city, also greatly populated. It hold it's fair share of culture, and is held dear to Prinxess celestia, who is know to pop in for frequent visits. Maybe she likes the food there...

Notes:
EAF- Equestrian Armed Forces

Elements of Harmony- The main six ponies you know and love from the show! (Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle). It’s also the name of the six key elements: Honesty, Kindness, Laughter, Generosity, Loyalty, and Magic.

Filly = Female
Colt = Male

Character Form(PM to CrazyAipom, Hatman, catutie):

Name:
Character Name:
Filly/Colt:
Pony type:
Skills:
Appearance:
Cutie Mark:
Hometown:
Background:

Example:
Name: CrazyAipom
Character Name: Saber
Flilly/Colt: Colt
Pony type: Pegasus
Appearance:White coat, with a blue mane,and blue eyes.
Skills: Combat in flight, fighting with weapons,
Cutie Mark: A pair of crossed curved blades (hidden under guard armor most of the time)
Hometown: Cloudsdale
Background: A former Royal Guard recruit, Saber learned all he knows from the training he received. Once the over haul happened, he was sent off to Ponyville in order to help. After restoring order, he was tasked with helping make sure no pony went to any areas deemed dangerous or off limits. However, he saw newer recruits toss aside old ways of the guard. The new EAF members abused power, preying on the residents of Ponyville, and taking advantage of the growing fear in ponies. Saber no longer believes in Windstorm , and hates what has been made from the once proud Royal Guard

Ponies:

Tyraniking-Smartie Pie
Name: Tyraniking
Character Name: Smartie Pie
Flilly/Colt: Filly
Pony type: Unicorn
Appearance: A white pony with green eyes, a blue mane, spiked kind of like Derpy's, a red scarf and red glasses. She looks a lot like DJ-Pon3, except with regular reading glasses and a scarf.
Skills: Is really smart, hence the name. Not very strong, but a great friend.
Cutie Mark: A Book
Hometown: Canterlot
Background: Always smart and reliable, and was perfectly fine until this threat happened. She's been as nervous as ever, studying overnights, and wearing herself out. She's always been a teacher's pet, and not afraid of showing her talent, but under panic, not great at standing out.

Snivylover555-Loveshy
Name:Snivylover555
Character Name:Loveshy
Flilly/Colt:Filly
Pony type:pegasus pony
Skills:Fast,pretty,knows what to do when something goes wrong,loves caring for other ponies,very intelligent
Appearance:purple,with a pink mane
Cutie Mark: red Hearts
Hometown: Cloudesdale
Background:Raised as on orphan,Loveshy was always caring for other orphans.She was kind to everyone.She got adopted by a poor pony family. But later on her mom and dad died and she was left alone.Then she was abandoned until Princess Celestia herself helped her find a home. Now she lives in Cloudsdale,with a new mom and dad.

chellochello-Kosher Sprinkles
Name: chellochello
Character Name: kosher sprinkles
Flilly/Colt: Colt!
Pony type: Earth Pony
Skills: Jumping, unicorn wrestling, joking
Appearance: Handsome black hair and brown eyes with a yellow body
Cutie Mark: a lipstick mark of course!
Hometown: Applescore
Background: Grew up in the big city and is a sweet little thang!

Shinx107-Brilliant Breeze(Breezy)
Name: Shinx107
Character Name: Brilliant Breeze (nickname Breezy)
Pony type: Pegasus, silver with a sky blue mane and tail
Skills: Great flyer, compassionate and understanding, but a bit hasty at times
Cutie Mark: Several curvy lines like wind
Hometown: Ponyville? She was orphaned, no one is sure
Background: Brilliant Breeze was an orphan, her parents died soon after she was born. She was raised by an Earth pony, no one ever told her she was an orphan until she asked her new mother why they looked so different. Once told, she felt separated from the other ponies, but she soon got over it with the help of her friends.

Zenith-Crystal Flash
Name: Zenith
Character Name: Crystal Flash
Skills: Can make bursts of light from her horn. She can also create light-based illusions. Finally, she has the ordinary unicorn telekinesis.
Appearance: White with a light blue mane.
Cutie Mark: Three lavender stars
Hometown: Canterlot (now lives in Ponyville)
Background: Crystal Flash was born in Canterlot, led a mostly uneventful life, and eventually was able to attend Princess Celestia's School of Gifted Unicorns. She discovered her cutie mark when she rescued a younger filly from a dark cave and needed to be able to see. After Windstorm took over Canterlot, she left for Ponyville, wanting to stay away from the whole thing. She's kind of shy and socially awkward. However, she believes in the Elements of Harmony, and has a small dislike for Windstorm. She desperately wants to help to Elements, but at the same time doesn't really want to do so alone...

ShayminTails-Rainbow Heart
Name: ShayminTails
Character Name: Rainbow Heart
Filly/Colt: Colt
Pony type: Earth
Skills: Agile, Fast Runner, Strong
Appearance: A Light purple color with a Red & Blue Mane and a Red Tail
Cutie Mark: Rainbow Ring with a Rainbow Heart in the middle
Hometown: Ponyville
Background: A Pony who is in search of his true purpose in Ponyville, as he searches, he encounters that the ponies of Ponyville are very friendly and decides that his true power is his heart and helps any pony in need

shiny umbreon-Moon Shade(Shade)
Name: shiny umbreon
Character Name:Moon Shade
Skills:flys at fast speeds, Can envade any object in his path
Appearance: Dark coat,Emerald eyes, and slick blue mane
Cutie Mark: 1 Large Shooting Star with a blue path behind it.
Background:Moon Shade, or Shade, was living the good life in Cloudsdale. That is, until all the chaos started. Shade was hiding away in Hoovington after the death of his parents and his best friend, Flash, just near the rim EverFree Forest.When he saw that Cap. Windstorm needed help, Shade thought this might be the chance to get revenge on that Somepony that started this madness once and for all.

Decmaster - Dec
Name: Decmaster
Character Name: Dec
Filly/Colt: Filly
Skills: She can learn exceptionally fast at anything she wants to. (Example: Flying) She has also become a good flier. She is also known for her knack at making crazy inventions that work in a pinch.
Appearance:
5839816989_66f13399e9.jpg

Cutie Mark: Because of the setback in her life (explained in her background) she hasn't found her Cutie Mark yet. She hopes to find it soon.
Background: A clumsy and awful flier, Dec was kicked out of flight school early on. After an incident involving a tuba, some apples, and a hammer, Dec was exiled to the ground, never to return to Cloudsdale. She wandered around for a long time, just barely surviving, until one day, she came across a small town. The town was apparently just a settlement; it didn't even have a name yet. There, she found a Pegasus named Rainbow Dash, who was touring with the WonderBolts. Rainbow Dash taught Dec how to fly, and well, at that. With her new found skills, Dec tried to return to Cloudsdale. However, by this time most events regarding the Everfree Forest had already happened, and the Equestrian Armed Forces denied her entrance. She flew back down, and this time discovered Ponyville.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz - White Lightning
Name: Sweet Dawn Berlitz
Character Name: White Lightning
Skills: Helps control lightning strikes and can harness the raw power of electricity in a lightning bolt.
Appearance: White fur, with a golden-colored mane, and with the same color eyes.
Cutie Mark: A sideways, yellow lightning bolt
Background: Was one of the pegasi in charge of the weather, but when he found out that fellow pegasi and love interest (say what?) Rainbow Dash was locked up, he decides to sneak out of Cloudsdale and find her himself. A natural born leader, he can get other pegasi to help him in whatever tasks he needs to accomplish, but he doesn't use them for his own selfish actions, it's the citizens of Cloudsdale before himself.

Shadow Arceus - The Doctor
Name:Shadow Arceus
Character Name: The Doctor
Pony type: earth pony(more like space pony, but what ever)
Skills: time and space travel, defeating Daleks, getting into and out of sticky situations, regenerating when near death
Appearance:light brown coat, grayish-brown spiky mane, blue eyes. Wears a shirt, tie, a brown or blue suit, and a brown overcoat given to him by Janis Joplin.
Cutie Mark:an hourglass
Hometown: Gallopfrey
Background: The Doctor is the last surviving Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey who travels through time and space with companions in his time machine called the TARDIS, which he stole from his people and looks like a 1960s London style blue police box from the outside. Due to technical difficulties in the TARDIS he ended up in the poniverse and crash landed in Equestria. He almost died but regenerated as a pony. The component that keeps the wibbely wobbely timey wimey stuff under control broke during the crash landing and The Doctor is now traveling around Equestria looking for a way to fix it. He's decided he might as well help out the Equestrians with their current situation because it might be fun and he always ends up helping out with problems anyway due to his strong sense of moral justice.

legendhunter32 - Dark
Name: legendhunter32
Character Name: Dark
Skills: Controlling Night and Darkness. Can fly too.
Appearance: Looks like an Umbreon except that he has wings and a Horn.
Cutie Mark: Crescent Moon
Hometown: Nightfall Island
Background:Was abounded as a young pony and has learned to live in isolation. He likes the dark because he feels that he can truly get privacy there and he feels great when alone. His few friends or better known as "acquaintances" have always been aggressive does giving Dark the impulse to hate. Recently Dark has grown quite attached to some nocturnal animals and has managed to control his feelings a little bit better.

RE: MLP:FiM-Friendship Divided (20% Cooler than other RPGs)

....i guess well take that one.... should have PMed it but thats ok :p

edit...now that i read your background...it sounds exactly like somepony...i cant think of it maybe um applejack :p

Yeah, needed to be PMed. I need appearance though too, just added it, almost forgot. Sorry.

So... 3 people in...what happened to the Bronies saying they were in! D:

Edit: 5 now... Better :)

Mine isn't there either.

Oh my gosh! I forgot! I'm sorry! There, I added you both!

Someone get zenith on here, and when do we start?

Once we get all the Bronies who said they would join to join!

So Zenith, ShayminTails, I think lotusoftheleaf and PMJ were going to join, and people whose names I'm forgotten... If not, we'll start when we feel we got enough.

^idk about PMJ...ive never seen an Smod join a RPG cause they can cheat :p...but i guess there isnt really a way to cheat in this game unless you know where stuff is lol

also...CA the sign up says flilly lol

and another edit...all the entries are amazing

C'mon guys, you can't ALL be unicorns and Pegasi. Somepony has got to join the Earth Pony side! Also, why hasn't anyone sent in applications to me? I'm part of the project too, ya'know...

^ill join as an earth pony...oh wait :p

We have two earth ponies so far, it's okay. Pegasus is the most popular so far though lol.

Oops. Sorry I didn't PM. I knew I was forgetting something lol. I had to go really soon, and I just wanted to make sure I was in just in case it flooded with signups. Want me to delete and then PM?

EDIT: Also will edit w/ Appearence.

Nah, we already got it, so it REALLY isn't neccessary.

Just send in the improved one through PM.

And I looked again, there's only 3 Unicorn, so it's pretty balanced.

ya its not to imbalanced. people just want to fly...and not walk and kick down trees just with one hoof or destroy buildings with one um...punch?

*tries to play off how cool earth ponies are*

xD

Yes, very subtle...

Okay, so, everyone satisfied with their characters? Is anyone not added in the first post that sent any in? Also, keep sending in forms! I want to start this as soon as possible!!!

bump...cause this should always be near the top

Awesome, we got two more people joining. I'm editing and fixing their forms, but we should be starting soon, we're over the minimum now!

sign ups are over..and CA will post the beggining soon....*bumps CA* hey start it people are really excited :p

edit:....aaaaaaaaaaaand CA isnt on....and i have no copy of the opening....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back