Finished MLP:FiM-Friendship Divided (A raging windstorm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Alright...you won't like it though :p. I may change it...mass destruction and death doesn't seem to be the right answer :/...but it would be dang awesome.

Celestia's shadow falls and dissolves into the ground. All attention is turned to Twilight's shadow. Applejack goes in to buck the shadow and is hit by a rock. "GET OUT OF MY WAY" Twilight says moving in to kill the shadow.

"Let her take care of this." Wicked said, "She has a lot of pent up anger she needs to release on the shadow."

OoC: Change it! Make it a happy ending for everypony! (except Nightmare Moon, of course.)

OOC: Eeeeeeh I hate happy endings :/. Some kind of backfire in the plan is what I like :p. I've got it...but I'm gonna have to choose wisely...very...wisely.

IC: The shadow is hit over and over with large boulders. She loses all control and rocks fly everywhere, flying toward the group and hitting the dome of rocks concealing NMM.

Love gasped when she saw Cool Dash. She twitched.

"How could you?! He's my bf and you go around and do this!? You will die a slow and painful death!!"

Love continued hitting NMM's dome of boulders.

Wicked gritted his teeth and fired powerful bolts at the rocky dome.

"Time to go bye-bye Nightmare!" Wicked exclaimed.

Love fell to the ground crying.

"Why him? Why why why why?"

She then jumped up, smiling. It seemed like a burst of encouragement came to her.

"He's not dead. And for now, you'll pay."

Love glowed of braveness. She had a grin on her face.

"You'll never win!"

Love flew into one of the boulders of NMM's dome, making it fall out of place.

Love flew at another boulder knocking it out of place.

"He won't die. Cool Dash will never die if I'm here with him. We live with each other forever. And in each other too."

A burst of sound came into the room. A young blue filly and a pink horse with a cowfilly hat came into the picture.

"Well, ya'll sure do leave a mess wherever you go," the pink pony said laughing.

"Yeah Love, wherever you go, bam another mess to clean," the blue unicorn pegasus mix exclaimed.

Love gasped.

"Blue Sparkle and Pink Starlight(yeah, the last two of my 5 OC ponies :3 I was bored) you're here! I'm shocked!"

"Don't be! We came to help you!" Blue Sparkle exclaimed.

"Well you and the CMC's could get along, though you already have you Cutie Mark," Love stated.

Pink Starlight(Stars, Pink Stars, Starlight) and Blue Sparkle(Sparks, Blue Sparks, Sparkle) ran into two more boulders knocking them down. Love looked at Cool Dash and smiled.

"You'll get better, you'll see."

OoC: Catutie, don't end it yet! We have more fight to go through! =O

IC: The searing pain in Dec's head eased up a little bit, and she attempted to stand. She managed, and the pain seemed to ease a little bit. She tried to walk around, oblivious to all around her. As she trotted around, the pain eases up, little by little, until it was just a dull throbbing in the back of her mind. Flying up into the air, she was ready to fight again.

OoC: Why did I add that subplot about Dec's little headache in there? Well… =P Secrets and lies, it's all secrets and lies with these ponies! (But it is no longer there, if you are wondering… I cut it…)

Blue Sparkle flew into the air next to Dec.

"Are you one of Love's friend? You sure look humble and weak," she said to Dec.

"Well now Nightmare Moon, you ready to meet your fate."

Love said as she glowed yellow-white light. She smirked.

OOC: The end... is nigh?! NO! This can't be happening! I had plans for Shade and Soul! :/ Oh... Dec's here... gotta go!

IC: Shade could feel the power surging through his veins. This is what Soul felt when she was alive... but... How do I control her power?! "It's simple really." Soul appeared in front of Shade. "It's like using Unicorn Magic. Only easier. What you have to do is focus your power to your hooves. Then, use the power anyway you can." Uhh...More detail please? "I think you'll understand when you use it for the first time.Oh! More abilities come forth when you use them. So that's a win for you, Not so much a win for the enemy!" She laughed at her remark. I'll keep a close eye on your progress. Do well for me okay? I really want to see some action from you!" Okay... I'll try. Shade saw NMM just several dosen hoof steps away from him. He could feel her black magic. Shade focused his power with his mind. Energy emited from his hooves. "Whao!" He regained his cool and proceded with the process. He pictured the ice in his hooves. Slowly, he can feel the icy coldness on his hooves. "Great..." He opened his eyes. He held a normal sized ball of sub-zero gas. "Oh yeah... yeah this'll do just fine!" He then threw it with a shockwave. The ball hurled itself at Twilight's evil Shadow.

OOC: Nononononononon. I will end this thing tomorrow night sadly. Or what time does the game forum officially close? 9PM? or 9AM? If it's PM I will keep it up till 12PM on the 29th...

IC: Twilight lifts everyone into the air. She throws them all aside, slamming them on the ground. Her magic lifts one last giant boulder. It smashes into the dome of rocks. The dome is smashed into oblivion. NMM is no where in sight. Twilight returns to normal knowing NMM is gone. She runs to Celestia's side. "Please wake up...no...PLEASE." She says crying over the body of the lifeless princess.

OOC: Ya...I killed Celestia...also I have chosen...remember...who ever I chose I like better than the rest of you :p. Jk, I chose based off of...um...if you were a main character and if I would die or not if I killed them so ya...when the ending comes...you will know what I'm talking about.

OoC: WHY CATUTIE WHY?!?

IC: "Thanks for the support, Blue Sparkle…" Dec muttered under her breath. However, the insult, as Dec took it, only fueled her flames. Having nothing but tooth and hoof, she flew straight at Nightmare Moon, aiming right for her heart. If only…

Shade relaxed a little.Nightmare Moon is gone. Somehow, the Evil Twilight shadow is gone too. The body of Princess Celestia lay cold and dead on the ruin floor. Bloodied and bruised badly, she was dead. Twilight was moarning for her to return from the 2nd Equestria, but somehow, Alicorns just can't do that sort of thing. At least she is leading all of those Dead souls to the after life... He thought. Shade still had his ice powers. He could tell because he could turn on and off his powers at will, but by his appearence. Only his eyes and mane were changed. Instead of a light green color, his eyes were an icy blue. And instead of a Dark blue mane, well, you can problebly guess what color it is now. Shade walked up to Twilight. "Twi, there's nothing you can do now. In fact, the only thing we can all do now is to stop Nightmare Moon and save Equestria!" He said. He looked at Celestia's dead body. "Shade? What happened out there?! Celestia's here and she says she can't go back!" Flash... Celestia's dead. The sun will never see Equestria again. "Man..." he said. "Then... you need to train yourself,Shade. Soul will be right with you-" I DON'T... need to see Soul. "Why not?" Because...because I think I have affection twoards her. "You WHAT?! Are you mabe... going to cheat on Dec?" No Flash! Soul's dead too! How can I be a coltfriend to her when she can't even hug me?! "Shesh! You don't need to yell. Well...I'll talk to you later,Shade. The Princess is going to instruct us what to do from now on..." With that, he faded into the night.

OOC: Origonaly, Soul was going to be a colt, But I needed to intertain myself a bit more. So BAM! Out came female Soul! And with Shade around, I can do whatever! And... I was going to write a short story. IF the RP'ers all die, I can write up a story of everypony in it! Think of it as like... an after math. Mainly focusing around Shade and Dec, It will also have White,Love, Cool Dash, ect. If ONLY I knew how to white documents and send them via PM! :/ I haven't started it yet, But i have a pretty good Idea on what it will focus around! ;)

OOC: Rest assured none of the main RPers will die...Shade, Dec, Love, and White will survive this....

IC: "I pierced her heart." NMM's voice rings through the ruins. "Fear had her running in circles and I went in for the kill. She struggled a little after I stabbed her and then I hit her with rocks till she stopped moving. It was quite enjoyable. I just hope for the same joy..." The rubble of the rock started to push away. "IN KILLING ALL OF YOU." NMM says bursting out of the rubble with a magic field. She rushes at an insane speed at Twilight. She brings a heavy hoof down on her head and then smashes her over and over with rocks that NMM levitated with her. She levitates the barely alive Twilight and tosses her aside. "WHO IS NEXT?!" NMM says with a terrifying look in her eyes

OOC: As I said I can't kill any of the RPers. That would be like a back stab to the RPG xD. As for others? Well...we will see.

"Me, I'm next," Love said happily.

"Ya goin' to get killed!" Stars exclaimed.

"Who cares. If Cool Dash is dead I'll meet my fate. Plus I'm super strong so haha," Love said bravely.

Love stood there ready for Nightmare Moon to attack.

OOC: LOL I like Love now. "OHOHOH KILL ME GOGOGOGOGOGOGO FAST GOGOGOGOGOGOGO" xD

IC: Nightmare rushes at Love next. "So you are Love? Fear has told me much about you. I already don't like you." NMM says slamming a hoof down on her head.

Wicked snorted angrily.

"Hey, heartless witch!" Wicked exclaimed, he sent an electrically charged Super Kick into NMM's abdomen.

Love stood there as NMM came running at her. NMM hit her heavy hoof on her head. Love fell to the ground in pain, but got up and flew at NMM.

"Hehe, so am I too brave, or too strong, or too awesome! Be prepared to have some...FUN!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back