XY Mega Pokémon: Which Pokémon Would You Like To See With A Mega Evolution?

IgnisMagister said:
xDkoYx said:
Woof! Where to start.

Hippowdon (Water/Ground (Sand Force Boost to Ground, Rock and Steel type moves)
Eelektross (Electric/Fire (Fire Breath Has a 20% chance to burn on all attacks regardless of type))
Crawdaunt (Water/Dragon (Water Armour +1 to Defence when using a water attack))
Mandibuzz (Dark/Flying (Bone Armour Halves Dmg from all physical attacks))
Meinshao (Fighting/Dark (Fast Paste +1 to speed every time a recoil move is used))
Scrafty (Bug/Dark (OverPower Ups STAB moves by x3))
Toxicroak (Posion/Dark (Protean Changes type to move used))
Torkoal (Fire/Rock (SteamWound 1/10 Heath re-genned after the use of a fire type move))
Exploud (Normal (Amp Boost to all "Sound" Moves))
Bisharp (Fighting/Steel (Tough Claws Boost to all Physical "claw" moves))
Hypno (Dark/Psychic (Overtaken Passes this ability on to any foe who attack with a special attack, damages 1/16 health drained every turn for 4-8 turns))

Hope you like them! :D

I like your post, but I have a few questions. Why fighting/dark for Mienshao? What about something else like Fighting/Flying where it gets an ability that changes normal type moves to fighting? Mienshao never seemed like a dark type... Same thing with Scrafty, why is it fighting bug? It doesn't do much to the typing except losing an immunity. What about it retainig its typing and receiving marvel scale or something like that?

I really like your Eelektross idea.

Fighting flying would be a really great combo for meinshao and the ability sounds really good for a meinshao (FIGHTING TYPE FAKE OUT HELLO!) I don't really know why Scrafty became bug type in my eyes. I think it must be the shed skin ability and the weird pants :p

Me personnally I would love to see Golduck get a Mega evo. I mean finally give it that potential that they have been hinting at since Psyduck was first introduced in the anime.

Golduck(Water/Psychic) Adaptability
Base Stats : 600, HP 90 Atk: 60 Def: 95 S.Atk: 135 SpD: 110 Spd: 110

I can totally see Mega Golduck with this cool aura surrounding it and a bigger glowing jewel on its head. Man can someone make this happen along with my wish of having a Mega Rapidash( Fire/Flying) Head Start gives priority to all moves when facing a faster Pokemon. Come on Pegasus flying on wings of flames. man oh man how awesome would this be?

I have always wanted Arceus to have a Mega Evolution. This would make an unstoppable Pokemon even MORE powerful!

Also, here are some wants to Mega Evolution:

-Mega Hydreigon
-Mega Zekrom and Reshiram, sharing the same Mega Evolution like Latias and Latios
-Mega Luxray
-Mega Serperior
-Mega Samurott
-Mega Emboar (Basically all the starters)
-Mega Mewtwo Z (Possibly)
-Mega Zygarde
-Mega Kami Trio

The reason why I chose these is because I can imagine them. The will look amazing.

Now, now. Remember that fake list of all Pokémon with a Mega Evolution?
G. A. L. V. A. N. T. U. L. A.

Mega Galvantula (Bug/Electric) // Tesla (When attacked, the Pokémon deals Electric-Type Special Damage that is based on 1/12 of the opponent's max HP. This is dealt before the Pokémon is damaged.)
Base Stats
70/77/80/137/80/120

It's stats are a little biased towards special attack and speed, but that's because I don't belirve Mega Pokémon get a boost to HP (Correct me if I'm wrong), and Galvantula isn't too threatening physically. It would look a little rougher than Galvantula, and would have a couple of Tesla Coil-like structures on its back. Its limbs and mandibles would be a little larger, too.

HoOhLugia said:
I have always wanted Arceus to have a Mega Evolution. This would make an unstoppable Pokemon even MORE powerful!

-Mega Hydreigon
-Mega Zekrom and Reshiram, sharing the same Mega Evolution like Latias and Latios
-Mega Luxray
-Mega Serperior
-Mega Samurott
-Mega Zygarde
-Mega Kami Trio

The reason why I chose these is because I can imagine them. The will look amazing.

The Unova starters really need megas in my opinion. They are probably the worst set of starters we've got...I still like them though, and I really believe they need megas.

IgnisMagister said:
HoOhLugia said:

-Mega Hydreigon
-Mega Luxray
-Mega Serperior
-Mega Samurott
-Mega Zygarde
-Mega Kami Trio

The reason why I chose these is because I can imagine them. They will look amazing.

The Unova starters really need megas in my opinion. They are probably the worst set of starters we've got...I still like them though, and I really believe they need megas.

Hmm. I actually really like the Unova Starters, to be honest. I would really like to see them receive Mega Evolution.

I hope that eventually every starter has a mega evolution. How weird would it be if we were to get a 3rd Gen remake, while only Blaziken has a mega evolution...

What I want to see is them finish giving every starter a mega evolution, since they've already done it with 7. Also, I'd like to see every fossil pokemon get a mega evolution.

Prince Dedenne said:
I hope that eventually every starter has a mega evolution. How wierd would it be if we were to get a 3rd Gen remake, while only Blaziken has a mega evolution...

I'm hoping that when X2/Y2/Z/whatever the hell it will be is released, we'll get a Mega Swampert/Sceptile.

Then if we do get R/S remakes, the last starter Mega gets revealed with it.
Although, if we do get R/S remakes, it could just as easily be advertised with the Mega Lati's.

Mega Arceus...as if the God Pokemon didn't already have 18 formes..."THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORME SON"

Mega Groudon / Mega Kyogre / Mega Rayquaza

Think of it... so much potential, they look so good already...just please, no 80s hair metal themes.

My bro Walrein could do with a Mega Evolution. Ice/Water Type, with that ability that summons Hail. Not sure what the Mega addition would look like, though.

I would love to see a Mega Zangoose/Seviper Combo. Zangoose already has a awesome design and is somewhat useful, Seviper because poison types need more attention and you can't give Zangoose a Mega without giving one to Seviper but then again they left other starters out so what do I know.

Mega Floatzel:
Water Fighting
HP 85/Atk 135/Def 75/SpAtk 105/ SpDef 75/Spe 120
Ability: Punchiate (Makes Normal-type moves Fighting-type moves with a 30% boost)

Stephan, I found some pretty awesome art for the Zangoose/Seviper Mega Evolution.

Zangoose
mega_zangoose_by_phatmon66-d6njkj8.png

Seviper
mega_seviper_by_phatmon66-d6no2fg.png

Also came up with a Mega for Yanmega:

mega_yanmega_by_dragonith-d6hwdhd.png
Credit to Dragonith for the Picture.

Stone: Yanmegite
Type: Dragon/Bug
Ability: Multi Scale
Stats:
HP: 86 - 100
Atk: 76 - 90
Def: 86 - 90
Spatk: 116 - 140
Spdef: 56 - 90
Spd: 95 - 110

Bst: 515 - 615

New Moves: Would include dragon moves like Dragon pulse, Draco meteor, ect but would also include some new coverage moves to make it more useful (Flamethrower, Dark Pulse ect)

Scorched Feathers said:
Now, now. Remember that fake list of all Pokémon with a Mega Evolution?
G. A. L. V. A. N. T. U. L. A.

Mega Galvantula (Bug/Electric) // Tesla (When attacked, the Pokémon deals Electric-Type Special Damage that is based on 1/12 of the opponent's max HP. This is dealt before the Pokémon is damaged.)
Base Stats
70/77/80/137/80/120

It's stats are a little biased towards special attack and speed, but that's because I don't belirve Mega Pokémon get a boost to HP (Correct me if I'm wrong), and Galvantula isn't too threatening physically. It would look a little rougher than Galvantula, and would have a couple of Tesla Coil-like structures on its back. Its limbs and mandibles would be a little larger, too.

I really like this idea. Galvantula is one of my favoite gen 5 designs and I really think it deserves a Mega. The ability is a fantastic idea, and given its uniqueness, would have a really interesting impact on the metagame for sure. Given its ability is a defensive one, I think a Mega stat spread thats a bit more defensively biased would be best- I was thinking:
70/77/90/127/90/118. I would give Galvy a bit more special attack and a slight boost to speed, while making it able to tank more attacks and deal more of its Tesla passive damage. Imagine switching this bad boy into a Gyarados or Tornadus and punishing them with super effective recoil damage!

Mega Infernaape. Grew up playing with that pokemon. If they don't release an update with infernite I will kill game freak.

Even though Aurorus is kinda new, I feel like it should be Electric/Ice if it does Mega Evolve in future Generations.

It would still have Refrigerate, but should gain access to Hyper Voice, Snore and Uproar, making better use of that ability.

Mega Torterra
reason: favorite starter
Stat distribution: +20 hp + 30 atk +25 def + 25 s def
Ability: thick fat
Design: i leave it to game freak.

These are the following Pokemon I'd like to see have a Mega Evolution. My reaons for these particular Pokemon is just simply so they can in a sense become the "Pokegods" they were all rumored to become in Red/Blue. As a kid I always wished those Pokemon really would evolve again into something badass and aggressive looking but still keeping to the Pokemon style. Having Mega Evolutions for them would give me a chance to nickname them as their Pokegod names as I did with my other Pokemon. As far as design, that may take me a while to figure out. I've only completed one design so far. Stats-wise, I'm useless. I'm more into breeding and the in-game stuff than battling.

Butterfree
Beedrill
Raticate
Nidoking
Nidoqueen
Golduck
Sandslash
Hypno
Onix
Flareon
Omanyte
Mew - Design and story for it here: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-mega-mew-w-story

I really hope Marowak gets a mega form. I can already picture it in my mind. A full skeletal armor, two bone staffs, red eyes, a cracked skull helmet. Perhaps he might have Parental Bond, seeing how well it is bonded with its dead mother and maybe he will have the ground/ghost typing.

Also, I would like to see the Mega Johto starters. I can think of their typings. Mega Meganium might become grass/fairy, while Typlosion becomes fire/ground and Feraligatr water/dark. They deserve to be updated being I think Johto's starters were the best design-wise.

Back