XY Mega Pokémon: Which Pokémon Would You Like To See With A Mega Evolution?

I think Mega Raichu should get a boost on its Attack rather than Special Attack. A Fake Out, Volt Tackle / Wild Charge / Thunderpunch, Brick Break / Iron Tail and QA set souns pretty fun and effective. I wouldn't see Mega Raichu anywhere in OU. UU is the most possible if it happens unless it gets a really good ability.

With the right boost, Raichu can be a very viable Pokemon in OU, as it has a great niche over other electric type in its ability to set up Nasty Plot or using being physically offensive.
AFAIK, Raichu is already a decent Pokemon in VGC thanks to his ability to use Fake Out and drain electric hits.

With the right boost, Raichu can be a very viable Pokemon in OU, as it has a great niche over other electric type in its ability to set up Nasty Plot or using being physically offensive.
AFAIK, Raichu is already a decent Pokemon in VGC thanks to his ability to use Fake Out and drain electric hits.
I believe it would need a slight boost in defenses so i cwill be able to set up Naty Plot rather than faint in one physical hit as usual.

Attack: 90

Defense: 95(+40)

Sp. Atk: 140 (+50)

Sp. Def: 90 (+10)

Speed: 110

Looks viable to me. :)
Could be funny to make him chubbier to fit the boost in defenses. That would also explain the zero boost in speed.

Attack: 90

Defense: 95(+40)

Sp. Atk: 140 (+50)

Sp. Def: 90 (+10)

Speed: 110

Looks viable to me. :)
Could be funny to make him chubbier to fit the boost in defenses. That would also explain the zero boost in speed.
This can be great in OU. Great and not so OP. It can set up and have this: Maybe give it something boosting acyracy for the ability or maybe not:
Nasty Plot
Thunderbolt
Focus Blast
Grass Knot

This can be great in OU. Great and not so OP. It can set up and have this: Maybe give it something boosting acyracy for the ability or maybe not:
Nasty Plot
Thunderbolt
Focus Blast
Grass Knot

Yeah, he won't be that bulky to take many hits but he would no longer be THAT much weak to physical hits.
His niche over Mega Manectric and Raikou would certainly be his ability to set up NP. While the others are faster making it balanced.

Back