XY Mega Pokémon: Which Pokémon Would You Like To See With A Mega Evolution?

5 Pokémon I'd like to have Mega Evos:

1. Dunsparce
- It's a bit forgotten (and weak) Pokémon, so it needs a Mega Evo. It could keep its single Type, but I think it could add Ground Type (Pokédex keeps talking about Dig) or Flying (because of its wing-like appendages).
- Looks: Make it a little bigger and give it legs. If it would get Flying Type, make the wings bigger. If it gets Ground Type, switch the "wings" with spike, and add more spikes (especially in the tail region).
- Stats: Increased Speed and Attack.

2. Zoroark
- In addition to Lucario and Gardevoir, Zoroark is my favourite Pokémon. And since those two first ones already have Megas, it should get one, too. But it should keep the single typing of Dark.
- Looks: Little needs to be changed, but make it a little taller and a little bulkier.
- Stats: About the same, but a higher HP would be nice.

3. Froslass
- Since Glalie already have a Mega, and so do the Gardevoir/Gallade couple, Froslass should, too. Keep the Ice/Ghost typing.
- Looks: I don't really know, but since her head have a little resemblance to Glalie('s head), although smaller and a little differently coloured, add an extra horn at her head and make the lower part a little fluffier.
- Stats: A little higher Defense and Special Defence, make the Speed a little lower in the progress (although not necessary).

4. Eevee
- Yeah, Eevee should get a Normal Mega Evo. It would be neat! :D And cute (hopefully)!
- Looks: A little longer, taller and heavier. And fluffier! :p Longer tail, too.
- Stats: Higher Attack/Special Attack.

5. Dedenne/Hawlucha
- More Kalos Pokémon need Evos, and my choice are these two. Can't really decide between them, though.
- Looks: Dedenne: Bigger body and thicker tail, maybe?. Hawlucha: A bit bulkier/more muscular. Maybe a little longer legs.
- Stats: Dedenne: Higher Attack/HP. Hawlucha: Higher Defense, perhaps?

Concerning (new) moves for these, I don't really have any opinions.
And Stats are something I really don't know so much about, so those I picked I just threw in.

If they would add Evo to a Legendary, I would like to see it on Phione/Manaphy.
Looks? No suggestions, really. Just make it/them even cuter... !
And Stats? No real suggestions. Maybe Higher Special Attack/Special Defense.

5 Pokémon I'd like to have Mega Evos:

2. Zoroark
- In addition to Lucario and Gardevoir, Zoroark is my favourite Pokémon. And since those two first ones already have Megas, it should get one, too. But it should keep the single typing of Dark.
- Looks: Little needs to be changed, but make it a little taller and a little bulkier.
- Stats: About the same, but a higher HP would be nice.

Just a heads up, but HP do not change when Mega Evolving ^^

I thought I posted this one on this thread a while ago, but it was probably somewhere else...

Anyway, people make fun or say that Delphox is bad (which it kinda is)... Since I'm expecting Gen 6 starters Megas, here's my ideias on how to save Delphox:

Mega Delphox
Type: Fire/Psychic
Stats:
HP: 75
Atk: 69
Def: 92 (+20)
Sp.Atk: 164 (+50)
Sp.Def: 110 (+10)
Speed: 124 (+20)
Ability: Magic Guard (This is perfect for it and makes total sense)
Moveset additions for Delphox: Focus Blast (it's like that move there's no reason why Delphox shouldn't be able to learn and gives good coverage)

Also, I've had the ideia for this one for some time now but I'm not sure if it's not a bit broken:

Mega Blissey
Type: Normal/Fairy (I know it's a bit overdone but I always thought the Blissey line should have been at least part Fairy)
Stats:
HP: 255
Atk: 10
Def: 90 (+80)
Sp.Atk: 100 (+25)
Sp.Def: 150 (+15)
Speed: 35 (-20)
Not sure about the exact numbers yet, but the basic ideia is reduce the speed, slightly increase the Sp. Atk (so it can actually do some damage) and Sp. Def and give it a huge boost to Defense. It might the bulkiest thing ever overall...
Ability: Keep Natural Cure or give it Regenerator. Mega means no Leftovers... With Softboiled and Regenerator, it will be hard to wear it down.

i think it should learn Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere, and maybe Healing Pulse too because
Dark Pulse = Dark magic
Aura Sphere = Power Within
Healing Pulse = Healing spell
so yea :p
Type: Fire/Dark
Ability: Shadowlate (Increases the power of Normal-type moves by 30%. It then changes those moves to Dark-type.)
Atk: 29 (-40)
Def: 126 (+54)
Sp.Atk: 119 (+5)
Sp.Def: 155 (+55)
Speed: 130 (+26)
My idea is it gets more defensive then Ho-Oh and Lugia so its like a "Reverse Fire Mewtwo" (like the reverse Flash lol)
also gets some extra speed but less attack (which nobody uses)

Fire/Psychic (because Greninja got dark type already)
Ability: Magic Bounce/Prankster/Adaptability/Sheer Force/
Speed Boost/Mold Breaker

all are good in there own ways (in order of usefulness on this Pokemon)

Last edited:
Corsola:
Attack - 110 (+55)
Defense - 100 (+15)
Sp. Attack - 65
Sp. Defense - 100 (+15)
Speed - 50 (+15)

Corsola alt:
Attack - 55
Defense - 115 (+30)
Sp. Attack - 100 (+35)
Sp. Defense - 115 (+30)
Speed - 40 (+5)

Slowking:
Attack - 75
Defense - 80
Sp. Attack - 120 (+20)
Sp. Defense - 170 (+60)
Speed - 50 (+20)

Froslass:
Attack: 80
Defense: 95 (+25)
Sp. Attack: 110 (+30)
Sp. Defense: 95 (+25)
Speed: 130 (+20)

Last edited:
Weavile:
Attack: 150 (+30)
Defense: 90 (+25)
Sp. Attack: 45
Sp. Defense: 90 (+5)
Speed: 165 (+40)

Beartic: Ice/Water
Attack: 160 (+50)
Defense: 100 (+20)
Sp. Attack: 70
Sp. Defense: 110 (+30)
Speed: 50

Cryogonal:
Attack: 50
Defense: 70 (+40)
Sp Attack: 100 (+5)
Sp. Defense: 170 (+35)
Speed: 125 (+20)

Jynx:
Attack: 110 (+60)
Defense: 85 (+50)
Sp. Attack: 75 (-40)
Sp. Defense: 125 (+30)
Speed: 95

Druddigon: Dragon/Rock
Attack: 140 (+20)
Defense: 130 (+40)
Sp. Attack: 60
Sp. Defense: 130 (+40)
Speed: 48

Here are more ideas from me, this time, focusing on Unova's Fossil Pokémon.

Mega Archeops
Type: Rock/Flying
Ability: Aerilate
Attack: 150 (+10)
Defense: 85 (+20)
Sp. Atk: 132 (+20)
Sp. Def: 95 (+30)
Speed: 130 (+20)

The idea here is to make Archeops the threat it deserved to be. It is also the time to show it can truly fly higher than it would. It would not have as many problems in the battlefield when low on HP, though, as always, be wary of Will-O-Wisp and Priority users.

Mega Carracosta
Type: Rock/Water
Ability: Liquidate (Converts Normal Type moves into Water Type moves)
HP: 74
Attack: 138 (+30)
Defense: 153 (+20)
Sp. Atk: 113 (+30)
Sp. Def: 105 (+40)
Speed: 12 (-20)

Carracosta, in my opinion, should be a much sturdier opponent with more raw power to give it better utility in combat. The loss of speed means it shell would get far heavier to allow some extra sturdiness and raw power. Might never be OU, but the more the merrier, as they always say.

4. Eevee
- Yeah, Eevee should get a Normal Mega Evo. It would be neat! :D And cute (hopefully)!
- Looks: A little longer, taller and heavier. And fluffier! :p Longer tail, too.
- Stats: Higher Attack/Special Attack.

But it already has tons of regular evolutions o: The point of Mega evolution was that pokemon who don't evolve any further regularly can temporarily power up even further through Mega evolution instead.

But even ignoring that.. it should be hard to make any good out of Eevee. It has 325 total base stats, so adding merely 100 stats to that won't make it much better (it gains 200 with normal evolution LOL)

I want my signature pokemon got Mega Evol .

Mega Swanna , after swanna got some proper evolution first then it can get mega .
+ Speed and + Sp.Attack would be awesome . and it ability must be hydration .

Time for speculating on what Kalos' version exclusive aquatic Pokémon could gain from Mega Evolution.

Mega Dragalge
Type: Poison/Dragon
Ability: Adaptability
HP: 65
Attack: 115 (+40)
Defense: 100 (+10)
Sp. Atk: 137 (+40)
Sp. Def: 143 (+20)
Speed: 34 (-10)

Dragalge could benefit hitting harder on both sides of offensive power. 115 physical attack makes physical moves a decent option, but the special set is best preferred, as Will-O-Wisp and Scald still dominate the competitive environment.

Mega Clawitzer
Type: Water/Fighting
Ability: Ultimate Blaster (Powers up bomb, blast, beam, cannon, and ball-based attacks, in addition to sphere and pulse-based moves. This is assuming Mega Launcher is not planned to have additional buffs the next Generation.)
HP: 71
Attack: 53 (-20)
Defense: 108 (+20)
Sp. Atk: 150 (+30)
Sp. Def: 108 (+19)
Speed: 110 (+51)

Clawitzer would appreciate some extra speed to speed tie with the average 110 base speed tier. Water/Fighting is an underrepresented combination that deserves more love. Mega Clawitzer's massive cannon pincer would do all the fighting for it. As overused as another optional combo is, Water/Dark works well enough, especially if the large cannon pincer starts to look a lot intimidating.

One of the most needed Mega Evolutions that would revitalize the Pokemon's usefulness in every fan's eyes...

Mega Raichu.
mega_raichu_by_alounea-d7u66qc.png
Considering that now mega evolution has become such a huge part of battling and just a big part in the Pokemon games in general, is why Raichu should of been one of the first Mega Evolutions announced alongside the Kanto starter mega evolutions. The fact that Raichu (the mascot's final evolution) doesn't have one is a bit ridiculous when you look at something like Mega Rayquaza. Raichu should get major boosts in Attack, Speed and Special Attack (As the Pikachu family has never been bulky and they shouldn't start now). Finally, and I know this may be unpopular, but I definitely though they should've made him Electric/Fairy with the new games to make the new typing a big deal... give him Dazzling Gleam + Thunderbolt + Hidden Power Water + Focus Blast... 2 OP 4 Pikach-u!

Last edited:
Mega Persian:
mega_persian_by_maniacalmew-d6kgj28.png

Ability: Double Gem (This pokemon's special attacks deal double their base damage)
Stats:
HP 65
ATK 50 (-20)
DEF 100 (+30)
SPATK 95 (+20)
SPDEF 105 (+30)
SPD 135 (+20)

Persian@Persianite-Timid
@Double Gem
-Protect / Nasty Plot
-Hyper Voice
-Water Pulse / HP Ghost / Power Gem
-Thunderbolt

Last edited:
Mega Persian:
mega_persian_by_maniacalmew-d6kgj28.png

Ability: Double Gem (This pokemon's special attacks deal double their base damage)
Stats:
HP 65
ATK: 70
DEF: 80 (+10)
SPATK: 125 (+60)
SPDEF: 75 (+10)
SPD: 135 (+20)

Persian@Persianite-Timid
@Double Gem
-Power Gem / Nasty Plot / HP Ghost
-Hyper Voice
-Water Pulse
-Thunderbolt

That ability seems a little OP, don't you think? Double base damage would be crazy unless it has ridiculously low Special Attack.

I guess you're right. This set then:
HP 65
ATK 50 (-20)
DEF 100 (+30)
SPATK 95 (+20)
SPDEF 105 (+30)
SPD 135 (+20)

+

Double Gem

It still looks a bit OP but think about Mega Medicham with Pure Power. It has 100 base attack.

One of the most needed Mega Evolutions that would revitalize the Pokemon's usefulness in every fan's eyes...

Mega Raichu.
Considering that now mega evolution has become such a huge part of battling and just a big part in the Pokemon games in general, is why Raichu should of been one of the first Mega Evolutions announced alongside the Kanto starter mega evolutions. The fact that Raichu (the mascot's final evolution) doesn't have one is a bit ridiculous when you look at something like Mega Rayquaza. Raichu should get major boosts in Attack, Speed and Special Attack (As the Pikachu family has never been bulky and they shouldn't start now). Finally, and I know this may be unpopular, but I definitely though they should've made him Electric/Fairy with the new games to make the new typing a big deal... give him Dazzling Gleam + Thunderbolt + Hidden Power Water + Focus Blast... 2 OP 4 Pikach-u!

Yep, I'm still waiting for it... I fear however that they'll make a freaking ridiculous Mega Pikachu sooner e__e
Raichu is always neglected, and I find that quite depressing.

Yep, I'm still waiting for it... I fear however that they'll make a freaking ridiculous Mega Pikachu sooner e__e
Raichu is always neglected, and I find that quite depressing.

Mega Raichu should be great. I'm not sure what is better though, boosting its physical or special attack. By boosting its special attack, Raichu will have easier time competing with Mega Manectric and Raikou thanks to its access to Nasty Plot Focus Blast and Surf. However, boosting its physical attack also makes him a great threat with access to Extreme Speed Fake Out Volt Tackle Nuzzle and Knock Off. (Not to mention how rare physical offensive electric type is).
Boosting both of its offensive powers is also an option but Raichu may actually be too good after that.

The design should be awesome too, possibly making its tail a full and big thunder symbol and painting most of the body in black.

Mega Raichu should be great. I'm not sure what is better though, boosting its physical or special attack. By boosting its special attack, Raichu will have easier time competing with Mega Manectric and Raikou thanks to its access to Nasty Plot Focus Blast and Surf. However, boosting its physical attack also makes him a great threat with access to Extreme Speed Fake Out Volt Tackle Nuzzle and Knock Off. (Not to mention how rare physical offensive electric type is).
Boosting both of its offensive powers is also an option but Raichu may actually be too good after that.

The design should be awesome too, possibly making its tail a full and big thunder symbol and painting most of the body in black.

Unless Extremespeed and Surf are made available for Raichu in regular gameplay, I wouldn't consider those as standard options though.

oops yeah you're right. Quick attack is the more standard option then. If they would go with a Ite electric ability then even better.

I think Mega Raichu should get a boost on its Attack rather than Special Attack. A Fake Out, Volt Tackle / Wild Charge / Thunderpunch, Brick Break / Iron Tail and QA set souns pretty fun and effective. I wouldn't see Mega Raichu anywhere in OU. UU is the most possible if it happens unless it gets a really good ability.

Back