• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Marketplace Reputation Thread - All Reputations Go Here

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Username of other trader: @minecraft7er
Positive/Negative/Neutral: Positive
Details of your experience: Cards were in good shape and arrived incredibly quickly, happy to add them to my collection.

Vulpixy

Just your friendly neighborhood Vulpix
Username of other trader: @ProZlockie
Details of your experience: Shipment came right on time and in great shape. Thanks!

minecraft7er

confused
Username of other trader: @Vulpixy
Details of your experience:I loved the Sleeves they came n great shape! would trade again.

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
Username of other trader: @lt_tatter
Details of Experience: Trade ran quickly and efficiently, he was able to package the cards very well which kept the cards in great condition! Would love to trade with him again!

Vulpixy

Just your friendly neighborhood Vulpix
Username of other trader: @minecraft7er
Details of your experience: Package arrived damaged, but luckily the cards were fine.

It2Zoroark

Aspiring Trainer
Other trader: TheAnticipationEevee
Positive
Cards received in only two days. Cards are in excellent condition as described and packing was done with obvious care. Will definitely trade again.

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Username of other trader: @It2Zoroark
Details of your experience: Card was in better shape than I initially thought, plus it came a day early. Very nice to deal with, and would do so again.

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
Other trader: @It2Zoroark
Positive
Cards were in Near Mint condition as expected and trade was completed in a timely manner! No problems during transaction and everything was smooth! Will trade again :)

It2Zoroark

Aspiring Trainer
Other Trader: ProZlockie
Positive
Comments: trade came in a timely manner, everything was there and in good condition, packaging was well done. Will trade again.

Celty

Somebody you used to know
Username of other trader: @TheAnticipationEevee
Details of your experience: Cards were is mint condition, well protected, got here pretty fast and even threw in extra goodies. Always pleasant to trade with always recommended~

Last edited:

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
Username of other trader: @Celty
Details of your experience: Cards were in above near mint condition, all cards were double sleeved and put onto a top loader, and wrapped into bubble wrap! Safest packaging I have ever seen from a trader! An extra special goodie was also included in the trade that was totally surprising and completely unexpected! Trade was completely in a timely manner, easy to work with as always, and would love to trade again with the user! One of my most recommended traders ^.^

Celty

Somebody you used to know
Username of other trader: @Vyn
Details of your experience: Shipped fast, great trader.

mr-mooster

Aspiring Trainer
Username of other trader: @TheAnticipationEevee
Details of your experience: Fast shipping, great communication, and was really patient with an address change! They even sent some extra goodies for my collection! Great experience, and would trade again.