• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Marketplace Reputation Thread - All Reputations Go Here

Username of other trader @ProZlockie
Positive/Nutral/negative/ positive
Details of experience: good very fast shipping and good person will trade again

Username of other trader @Serperior
Positive/nutral/negative/ positive
Details of experience : good lots of toploader to use and is berry nice.

Username of other trader: @Anthony Orosco
Positive/Negative/Neutral: Positive
Details of your experience: Cards were packaged nicely and were in great shape. Would trade with them again.

User of other trader: @ProZlockie

Details of your experince: took some time to get other than that mint cards and good trade recommended

Username of the other trader: @Raigetsu
Details of your experience: Cards were packaged a little haphazardly, with one card being delivered completely out of its top loader. A strip of tape would fix the problem though. All in all, I was happy to make the trade despite a few bumps in the process.

Username of the other trader: @Serperior
Details of your experience: Was incredibly pleased to make this deal. All around awesome individual, great communication, and the cards were in tip-top shape! Would highly recommend trading with! :)

Username of other Trader: @Celty
Details of experience: This was my 4th trade with Celty, and it seemed like she out did herself everytime. Cards were packaged super safely, arrival time was only about 4 days, and she threw in a nice bonus card! Overall, a super friendly person to trade with:)

Username of other Trader: @Anthony Orosco
Details of experience: Cards came fast and well protected, they were in good condition everything was perfect~

Username of other trader: @lt_tatter
Positive/Neutral/Negative: Positive
Details of your experience: we are number{she call me mr boom basti[its the nutsha(Very good trade faster that expected)]}
memez ¯\_◔_◔_/¯ what can i say, cant hep it im addicted (>\\\\-////<)

Username of other trader: @lt_tatter

Details of your experience: Very good trader would recommend highly everything was in great shape. Thank you for the trade

Username of Other trader: @Serperior

Details of experience: Everything was mint would recommend im enjoying the cards very much

Username of other trader: @CuriousCleffa
Details of your experience: This was my first ever bulk trade, but CurousCleffa made everything extremely easy. Shipping was very fast, and the packaging was well done. Would recommend any day of the week!:)

Username of other trader: @ProZlockie
Details of your experience: This dude is the bomb. Great communicator, great cards. Highly recommended!

Username of other trader: @Anthony Orosco
Details of your experience: Very detailed and official. If anyone organizes trades professionally, its this guy

Username of other trader: @KTofTheYear
Details of your experience: Very fast! Came bundle with a code! How nice <3

Username of other trader: @Raigetsu
Details of your experience: Good packaging and great communication

Username of other trader: @JonFree
Details of your experience: Fast shipping, good packaging, and great communication

Last edited:
Back