• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Marketplace Reputation Thread - All Reputations Go Here

Positive-ish Reference for @jgreen !

Cards were well packed, trade arrived quickly, and trader communicates promptly! Trader was even enough nice enough to throw in extras. One of the cards in the trade has an issue, but overall the trade is good. Thanks for the trade!

Positive Reference for @TheAnticipationEevee

Cards were well packed, came fast, sent same time when it was not required. Threw in some extra trubbish. Not sure what card had an issue because it was not communicated to me but any and all issues I am always willing to make right if a mistake was made.

Positive Reference for @TheAnticipationEevee

Cards were well packed, came fast, sent same time when it was not required. Threw in some extra trubbish. Not sure what card had an issue because it was not communicated to me but any and all issues I am always willing to make right if a mistake was made.

I sent you a PM regarding that like 3 hours ago @.@ Its fine because the card is worth very little.

I sent you a PM regarding that like 3 hours ago @.@ Its fine because the card is worth very little.

My apologies you did in fact message me. It did not alert me for some reason. It's weird because I wanted to make sure. But my mistake I will refer back to PM.
Sorry about that.

Positive Reference for @Celty

Cards were extremely well packed and protected. Fast shipping (faster than she had to honestly) and great communication. Great trader highly recommended!
Cards were in perfect condition. Top notch thanks for the trade!

Last edited:
Positive Reference for @Celty

Cards were extremely well packed and protected. Fast shipping (faster than she had to honestly) and great communication. Great trader highly recommended!
Cards were in perfect condition. Top notch thanks for the trade!

Username of other trader: @jgreen
Positive/Negative/Neutral: Positive
Details of your experience: Cards were in played condition, although it wasn't surprising (Had a feeling they would be). Cards came in a letter envelope and toploaders were taped which was ok.

Username of other trader: @jgreen
Details of your experience: Cards arrived quickly and in the expected conditions. Excellent communication, very flexible when it comes to making a deal. Would trade with again and would recommend!

Username of other trader: @PMJ
Details of your experience: Cards were in great shape, got to me fast, great trader! 3/3 Rice Balls.

Postive reference for @ProZlockie
Great communication, extremely friendly and easy to work out a deal with. Cards were shipped fast and came in great condition. Absolutely top notch and highly recommended. Hope to trade with again!

Username of other trader: @Swampert Fan 101
Details of your experience: Cards got to me promptly and in great shape. Happy with trade~

Username of other trader: @Master Golurk
Details of your experience: Cards were late, but that was due to postage. great cards/trader otherwise

Username of other trader: @TheAnticipationEevee
Details of your experience: Cards got to me fast and very well protected. Even threw in a handmade pack! Cards were all in great condition. One of the best traders on Pokebeach.

Back