• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Marketplace Reputation Thread - All Reputations Go Here

Completely forgot to leave feedback for the celty u.u

Username of other trader: @Celty
Positive/Negative/Neutral: Positive
Details of your experience: Cards arrived swiftly and the packaging was the best packaged bulk I have ever seen! My favorite person to trade on beach thus far and was kind enough to throw a goody from the pokemon center store ^_^ Our trades get completed in less than a week which is always phenomenal!!

Username of other trader: @BunkBun
Details of your experience: Their end of the deal arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Would trade with again.

Username of other trader: @F4H_Jay
Details of your experience: Cards arrived quickly and the packaged well to prevent any possible damages ^w^ Unfortunately, a minor percent of cards were falling short of Near Mint Condition, but since it was a small enough percentage that I was okay with letting that slide.

Username of other trader: @TheAnticipationEevee
Details of your experience: Once my part of the trade was completed, I was sent my portion of the trade and it arrived quickly and card was packaged real well with no damage. Was understanding of the bulk I sent as a few where Not Near Mint.

Username of other trader: @ProZlockie
Details of your experience: The card arrived quickly and in great shape. Would trade again

Username of other trader: @Jadethepokemontrainer
Details of your experience: Cards were packaged very well. Cards were in great shape and arrived quickly. 3/3 Rice Balls.

Username of other trader: @Slowbro
Details of your experience: Took a little longer to get to me, but that wasn't a problem. Good communication throughout. Would trade with again.

Details of your experience: Cards where in amazing condition and arrived swiftly. Very well packaged. Would trade with again

Last edited:
Username of other trader: @SupremeJanitor
Details of your experience: Card arrived quickly and in great condition. Would trade with again

Username of other trader: torchictcg
Positive/Negative/Neutral: positive!
Details of your experience: Cards well packaged and shipped fast! Would trade with again!

Username of other trader: @Snowpix
Details of your experience: Cards where well packaged and arrived very quick. Great communication and even added in a couple GUR codes. Would definitely trade with again!

Username of other trader: @Snowpix
Details of your experience: Card got to me fast, was NM and even threw in a couple code cards. Good trade.

Username of other trader: @TheAnticipationEevee
Details of your experience: The cards came quickly and in great shape. I was really impressed with how well everything was packaged. Would trade again

Details of your experience: Cards came super fast, in excellent packaging and in great condition.

Username of other trader: @Jadethepokemontrainer
Positive/Negative/Neutral: Positive!
Details of your experience: extremely fast replies, as well as shipping! Included a cute Japanese card and a doodle of one of my favorite Pokémon. Can't wait to trade with again!

Positive/Negative/Neutral: Positive!
Details of your experience: Received cards fast, packaged very nice! Very protected. Included an extra card as well. Would trade with again!!

Username of other trader: @PhantomGranny
Details of your experience: Card got here quickly and in great shape. Happy with trade 3/3 Riceballs

Back