• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Marketplace Reputation Thread - All Reputations Go Here

Digital Dragon

Thinks Chandelure is the cutest Pokémon
Username of other trader: @PhantomGranny
Positive/Negative/Neutral: Positive
Details of your experience: The card came fast and was packaged nicely. Thanks for the trade!

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
Feedback for @BunkBun
Positive Reference
Bulk was packaged well and met expectations for the most part on condition! Trade was easy to work out and process! Would not mind trading again! Thanks for the trade ^w^

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Username of other trader: @Nebby Baggington
Details of your experience: Took a little longer than normal to receive, but I was informed every step of the way so that's okay. The card was in good condition upon arrival, would do business with again.

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Username of other trader: @SupremeJanitor
Details of your experience: Card arrived quickly and they had great communication. Would recommend and trade with again.

Digital Dragon

Username of other trader: @jgreen
Postive
Great trader, everything was shipped out on time and even had tracking. The cards were in the expected condition. Thanks for the trade!

Username of other trader: @Swampert Fan 101
Positive
The trade arrived quickly and everything was as expected, except for one card that was a little too played to be near mint imo, but that's a very small issue. Thanks for the trade!

The Golden Mewtwo

Currently crying because I'm a 16 year old senior
name @Snowpix
Experience: Positive
Cards were just as described, he even threw in a Malakazam ex for free! great trader, everything greatly packaged

Snowpix

Actually a Pokémon
name: @The Golden Mewtwo
Experience: Positive
Cards were in excellent condition, and they even included a reverse holo of my favorite Pokémon!!! I'd definitely trade with them again :3

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Name: @crystal_pidgeot
Positive/Negative/Neutral: Neutral
Details of your experience: Card arrived in a plain white envelope that had been ripped in half. Card had fallen halfway out of the toploader. The card was in played condition when he said it was in NM. Good communication though.

jgreen

Aspiring Trainer
username of trade @Digital Dragon
Positive
Great trader, really good communication and flexible. Cards were in expected condition and the process went flawlessly. Definitely would trade again, and recommend thanks for the trade!

Digital Dragon

Username of other trader: @F4H_Jay
Positive
I would highly recommend this trader, the cards were in excellent condition and were packaged well. Thanks for the trade!

F4H_Jay

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Username of other trader: @Digital Dragon
Positive
Would highly recommend this trader, cards came packed very well, and where here in a timely manner.

buckembarnes

Aspiring Trainer
Username of other trader: @Digital Dragon
Details of your experience: Cards arrived well packaged and quickly, friendly trader who made sure our deal was fair, would trade with again!

Digital Dragon

Username of other trader: @buckembarnes
Postive
Really good trader! They were very nice, providing pictures for all the cards. The package arrived a few days later than I would have hoped, but I don't know/think that's the fault of the trader. Overall, highly recommended