Finished Mafia XXXV: Pokemon Card GB3: Team GR's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roughly your role is a cop right bb, with all the other ability i find you over powered. Unless that ability will show scum safeclaim if chosen

I find it weird you are quite confident Im scum. Since you actually dont have much on me.. Anyone want to admit owning the FP effect that gave votes on meon the start of day like it gave sm past day

I'm not sure how my role works exactly, but from what I have noticed, it is a very flippy and luck-based as it could become somewhat useless or very powerful. We don't actually know what tricks the scum have aside from the GR cards, so who knows what can bypass my Abilities. I've been reluctant to reveal, as that GR card that can completely wipe a role is a big, big counter... but its MYLO and we need all the information we can get for an educated lynch.

As for you being scum, here's some recent evidence from your last few posts:
- hoping "penguin would admit nothing" (you say you don't want to put him in the spotlight, yet you seem to be wanting to cast suspicion on him)
- casting suspicion on penguin directly after he votes you (OMGUSy); this was a bit random
- defending using AtE before logic
- poor logic
- this strange vote change [1, 2]

Of course, if you are actually town, showing that you are town would be great. :p

@GM DracLord I still think you are scum, but will not vote you out of fear of scum quickly hammering you.
NinjaPenguin's recent focus on QTs strikes me as a little bit odd, so also someone I'm planning on looking into soon.
When did I do that? The only time I mentioned QTs was when I was talking about Drac's focus on QTs.
My money is still on ##VOTE: Camoclone based on one of the previous game.
I have a strong reason (card-based) to believe Camo is town.
@bbninjas Should we mass claim, as we are in MYLO?

##VOTE: GM Draclord

bbninjas is one of my strongest townreads right now and so I believe what he is saying about Jesi for now. His claim is also incredibly risky if Jesi were to flip scum and I think bb is smart enough to avoid that kind of gambit.

Drac is now my biggest scum suspect, and this post does a good job at summarizing my feelings as to why I think he's scum. He's also my only scum read right now so I feel somewhat compelled to put his name down. I also agree with bbninjas' latest post about Drac.

Drac's sudden fascination with QTs in general yesterday was weird and complicates pretty much all of my feelings towards him. I didn't have any positive experience with him throughout the game and I'm now feeling more uneasy about him.

I dunno, I feel like everything just lines up perfectly for him to be scum.

##VOTE: GM Draclord

I still think you're the best lynch. I don't know why you'd want to hint at the QT with an implication of the partner being scummy, even after saying you have no reason to think he (DOS/Penguin) is scum. You were worried about Scattered getting lynched when he wasn't even a target, suggesting he is a scumbuddy, and you have also been very scummy in general, with the points BB listed above. Do you think you could claim for us, please?
In addition to this, I have used a Misty today, which gives me +1 vote weight, so all we need is two more votes. Try not to hammer him until he claims, if he does.

BTW, my other ability is useless at this stage of the game, but this is it:
PMJ said:
Ability: Burn Out
If you are chosen to be lynched, you will die at the end of the night instead of immediately. You will be able to act on players and they will be able to act on you. Your role PM will not be revealed until the start of the next day.

GM DracLord is at L-1.

...L-1?! I'm pretty sure it should be L-2, but does someone have another Misty or double vote weight?!

##UNVOTE: GM Draclord
Unlike XXXIII, I'm not ready for a lynch this early.

I'm thinking one of GM Draclord and NinjaPenguin is scum, that strange QT and doubt arising from them is too suspicious and I'm leaning more towards GM Draclord because he was the one who brought the doubt up, along with several other strange posts, as has been stated by the above people.

At this point, a defense/claim is warranted from either one, but more importantly GM Draclord. We can't afford to make a careless decision today, so there's no point in hiding any information that could cause us to make a mislynch.

@GM DracLord, would you be so kind as to claim? I think a lot of us think you're the best lynch, and if you want a chance at surviving, I'd highly suggest you claim. I know earlier I've said it isn't helpful, but in MYLO, every Ability matters.

1. Either bb/PP/Jesi carry 2 vote.. As I have a FP effect (1vote) put on me and six votes needed to lynch (I do still wonder who owns this fp effect)
2. I find rather odd no one saw that I could do 2 votes at the same time.

PMJ said:
You are Mark, and you are aligned with the Club Alliance. You trounced Team GR once before, and you don't see why you can't do it again. Fifteen years' worth of experience has turned you into a world-class player, and meeting Mint was icing on the cake. Is she really working for Team GR? It would break your heart if it were true.

Your Favorite Pokemon is Blastoise.

200px-BlastoiseBaseSet2.jpg

FP Effect: Water Pressure
Any time you cast your vote for the same person as Mint (or whoever is using Mint as a safe claim), your base vote weight is 2.​

Ability: Double Cannon
You may have up to two votes active at one time, but they must both be for different players. If you don't specify a player when you unvote, both your votes will be removed.

Win Condition: Eliminate Team GR

During night 1, double o squirtle invited ExcalAura4D to a QuickTopic, which you have inherited his access to: (snips)

Maybe i misreaded dos intention hence why I was suspicious of Penguin yesterday.
if Jesi was one of the seasoned player I would clearly pin him as wanting to jump to a turbo lynch or pacing the way for it to happen, but I think he may just forgot to fully evaluate his vote effect.

I'm not sure how my role works exactly, but from what I have noticed, it is a very flippy and luck-based as it could become somewhat useless or very powerful. We don't actually know what tricks the scum have aside from the GR cards, so who knows what can bypass my Abilities. I've been reluctant to reveal, as that GR card that can completely wipe a role is a big, big counter... but its MYLO and we need all the information we can get for an educated lynch.

As for you being scum, here's some recent evidence from your last few posts:
- hoping "penguin would admit nothing" (you say you don't want to put him in the spotlight, yet you seem to be wanting to cast suspicion on him)
- casting suspicion on penguin directly after he votes you (OMGUSy); this was a bit random
- defending using AtE before logic
- poor logic
- this strange vote change [1, 2]

Of course, if you are actually town, showing that you are town would be great. :p
1. That was originally just pointless thing i wrote just something like a feedback to penguin reply. It was not suppose to contain any merit for discussion
2. Actually i planned to cast suspicion on him earlier but I dont want to share about owning the qt at that point
3. never fully grasp this concept
4. What appear poor logic have different meaning based on what information I own/dont own
5. invalid point as I never change my vote.. Just sinply showing what my ability does.

1. Either bb/PP/Jesi carry 2 vote
In addition to this, I have used a Misty today, which gives me +1 vote weight, so all we need is two more votes. Try not to hammer him until he claims, if he does.

Anyways, I'm confident GM is town. For one, I would've been asked to draw a GR logo on him if he were scum. For two, let's think back to Day 1. Anyone remember this?

Also, if this matters, I think after reading a bit more and looking through what other people have to say, I'll do this.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE Quakingpunch73

Having someone at L-2 is still dangerous, a mayor could come in and hammer.

I just realized that Excal has a vote weight of 2, if it helps in the future.

Edit: Reinforce could have a double vote weight instead of Excal, but 1 of them has a double vote weight.

Your vote counts as two votes.

Isn't that like a role or card effect or something? Aren't those supposed to be kept secret?

Those are, but when you voted, it was revealed that your vote counted as two.

Cool. So I pretty much just missed that it was given away.
This never happened when Excal had his vote on me, as the vote count on me was two when it was still there. However, when it moved to Quaking, it became 2. This proves Drac's FP Effect and should clear him through that.

Oh, and three: If you check the vote count on the end of Day 4, Drac's vote is indeed on two people.

With this new info, I think we can all see that Drac is town. And with myself, BB, and PP also cleared, I think it may be best to focus on Scattered again. After Day 2, he kinda slipped under the radar and stayed there. However, although he may not have been a focus, I think looking into him might be a good thing. If not, then possibly Jabber or Camo. Jabber hasn't really been questioned throughout this game, so it might be nice to look at him, as with Camo. However, like Camo has said, a mass claim is our best idea. Anyone who refuses to or hesitates may appear as scummy and will most likely be a target.
@NinjaPenguin @Camoclone @scattered mind @Reinforce @Jabberwock @Vom
Everyone here I've tagged has not claimed in some shape or form and should.

Did. I Miss something. I dont see in anyway this clear pp nor bbninjaas. I would beposting for next 12-15 hours . Sleep and life

Ummm you are far from cleared. I don't even begin to see why you think Bb and PP are. Nothing you said makes GM appear less scummy.

You are Rick, and you are aligned with the Club Alliance. You're the leader of the Science Club, and in a land where clubs are named after the type of card used there, your club has still remained the most confusing to figure out. Even after all these years, you're still a stereotypical loser shut-in nerd, but you are hugely smart and pretty darn good at the TCG, so you're the leader and that's that. Maybe someday all your brain power can help you figure out how to get a girlfriend. Nikki will come around eventually, right?

Your favorite Pokemon is Muk.

180px-MukFossil13.jpg

FP Effect: Sticky Goo
Once a night, pick a player. That player will have an unmovable vote on them for the duration of the next day. The source will be shown as "FP Effect".​

Ability: Sludge Festival
Once a night, pick two players. If the first player uses an Ability that resolves on another player, it will instead resolve on the second player.

N0: Sludge Festival Celever and Vom.
N1: Sticky Goo mordacazir
Sludge Festival thegrovylekid and mordacazir
N2: Sludge Festival King Xerneas and Squirtle Squad
N3: Sludge Festival King Xerneas to Reinforce
N4: Sticky Goo GM Draclord
Sludge Festival GM Draclord to Vom

N0:
You received Goop Gas Attack from Dr. Mason.

180px-Goopgasattack2.jpg

Usage requirements: Discard 1 card from your hand
Effect: When you play this card, pick a player and either this night or next day. Their FP Effect will be nullified during the time you chose.
This thing disappeared almost immediately.

N1:
You received Hand Scope from Dr. Mason.

180px-HandScopePhantomForces96.jpg

Usage requirements: None
Effect: When you play this card, pick a player. At the start of the next day, you will learn every card in that player's hand.
I was specifically told this was stolen. The N0 one wasn't specifically worded as stolen. It was stolen almost immediately.

N2:
You received Time Shard from Dr. Mason.

180px-TimeShardAquapolis135.jpg

Usage requirements: N/A
Effect: When you die, any remaining cards in your hand (excluding any Time Shard) will be randomly given to the remaining players.

N3:
You received Goop Gas Attack from Dr. Mason.

180px-Goopgasattack2.jpg

Usage requirements: Discard 1 card from your hand
Effect: When you play this card, pick a player and either this night or next day. Their FP Effect will be nullified during the time you chose.
Used it on GM Draclord. Discarded Time Shard.

My hand suddenly changed.
Your hand suddenly changed!

Cards in your hand:

You received Time Shard from an unknown force.

180px-TimeShardAquapolis135.jpg

Usage requirements: N/A
Effect: When you die, any remaining cards in your hand (excluding any Time Shard) will be randomly given to the remaining players.
You received Friend Ball from an unknown force.

180px-FriendBallSkyridge126.jpg

Usage requirements: None
Effect: When you play this card, pick a player. You and your chosen player will receive a QuickTopic in which you can discuss the game at any time.

N4:
You received Misty from Dr. Mason.

200px-MistyGymHeroes18.jpg

Usage requirements: Discard 2 cards from your hand
Effect: When you play this card, you will receive a +1 buff to your vote weight during the next day.
Used it discarding Friend Ball and Time Shard.

I can trust your claim as a town role.
Ummm you are far from cleared. I don't even begin to see why you think Bb and PP are.
Well, I'm in a QT with BB, and everything I've learned about his role in the QT I find trustable and confirmable. He also seered my role to validate what I'd claimed in our QT, which is this:
You are Ken, and you are aligned with the Club Alliance. At twenty-nine years old, you are the youngest Club Master (if you could only get promoted, you would beat Courtney's record). You came to lead at the age of thirteen after your father, the previous Club Master, passed away. Fire Pokemon are your forte, and your strategy involves a brute force battle plan, much like Mitch. You think you are the superior master simply because it's easier to make fire-related puns than fighting-related ones.

Your favorite Pokemon is Arcanine.

180px-ArcanineBaseSet23.jpg

FP Effect: Fire Veil
Anyone who targets you at night will have their vote weight set to zero during the next day. If this would make a lynch impossible or only possible under specific circumstances, this effect won't work.​
Ability: Burn Out
If you are chosen to be lynched, you will die at the end of the night instead of immediately. You will be able to act on players and they will be able to act on you. Your role PM will not be revealed until the start of the next day.

As for PP, there's the seer effect on that, but he could possibly have a distrusted effect on him. And about Drac, what I've said doesn't make him less scummy, but I am able to validate his role through checking vote weights and I find it trustable, although I might still want to be a little careful. I no longer find him the best lynch, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back