Finished Mafia XXXV: Pokemon Card GB3: Team GR's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree (or echo, such irony :U) with both of you. It's not like my "echo" from last day when I was simply catching up and agreeing, instead she did a fully fledged post to say what others have said already.

##unvote: mordacazir
##vote: pikamasterjesi

morda is still quite scummy, though...

Vote count as of post 1149

mordacazir: 3 (FP Effect, scattered mind, PikaMasterJesi Luispipe8 GM DracLord)
scattered mind: 0 (Jabberwock)
PikaMasterJesi: 3 (Professor Palutena, Luispipe8)
GM DracLord: 2 (NinjaPenguin, bbninjas, Jabberwock)
Professor Palutena: 1 (Camoclone)
NinjaPenguin: 1 (GM DracLord)

Not voting: 4 (PikaMasterJesi, Reinforce, mordacazir, Vom)

Day 4 ends July 22 at 8 AM, or less than 21 hours from the time of this post. It's seven to lynch.

I don't mind lynching Jesi. Her reads were something like " I read everyone as town for the moment ex those who are up for a lynch today. "

BUT.. I still wonder why morda has not replied yet with his reads. You are really trying to stall as much as possible, right @mordacazir ?

I'm ok with a Jesi lynch too atm, until now she's done nothing but echo. Plus, we could potentially gain info on Drac and maybe morda depending on her flip.

Edit: This is more scummy than voting me in the first place.
No clue how that "not" got in there.
How is voting you scummy?

People are saying that last post of Jesi's is a complete echo... but noone had commented on Drac's post yet. Are people talking about how she is reapplying the tells that others have pointed out at a prior date?

...I don't understand how Jesi is a better lynch than Drac or morda tbh.

Which Jesi has been doing alot in this game IIRC
Hm.
She was just online 1 hour ago
Welp, so much for being on a trip. @PikaMasterJesi please give more details. : <
People are saying that last post of Jesi's is a complete echo... but noone had commented on Drac's post yet. Are people talking about how she is reapplying the tells that others have pointed out at a prior date?
Which part are you referring to exactly?
...I don't understand how Jesi is a better lynch than Drac or morda tbh.
Here, among others:
No one was even focussing on Scattered right now. Most, if not all the attention is on you and Morda, so why would you randomly spout that out?
[Future Reference] I get that this post fits perfectly in the context, but if Jesi is scum, then so are scattered and Drac. I'm not basing the lynch on this, but it is something to consider. Also, if Jesi flips town, then Excal told the truth about her post and that would clear up the matters with Drac a bit. Because, you know, if you add Drac's playstyle to Excal's attitude D1, it ends up looking pretty scummy. Jesi's flip would eliminate (or confirm) one of the variables, and depending on the results we could pin the other 2 scum or, if she flips town, we could put more attention into players other than Drac, namely morda, Professor Palutena and perhaps scattered mind. It's a win-win.

Whereas lynching Drac or morda would give us some insight into NinjaPenguin (Drac) or absolutely no one (morda), especially if you take into account that their natural playstyle is scummy. They're both scummy though.

##VOTE: PikaMasterJesi

How is voting you scummy?
It's technically an OMGUS, but not really that much.
@bbninjas Complete was of course an exaggeration, but here is a look at that post:
Because he's probably a scumbuddy. Only explanation I can come up with for that.
For PP, I'm not really sure what to think about him yet, though in terms of reads he's leaning towards town for me.
Not an echo.
This isn't a logical way to base a read off of someone. Sure, Camo is a very seasoned player, but he won't always die early every time.
Scattered said it in responce to me saying something similar in post #1073
Reading this as scummy AtE or OMGUS. Possibly both.
I talked about the post's scumminess in post #1144
And then you change your vote to Morda? What happened to your vote on Ninja? Was that simply to please BB? If so, that just screams scummy AtE to me.
Also, you forgot to unvote.
I said it in post #1144
Well of course you're gonna say that; anyone in your position would.
Just obvious
It's not a complete echo, but it is mostly just repeating past comments. I do find it weird, however, that 3 people piggybacked off my comment, maybe some of them are scum if Jesi is town?
P.S. I did not have time to grammar check this, so sorry if the grammar makes this completely unreadable.

@Vom I'm in a very small town for the last few days of my trip and where I'm staying doesn't have wifi. I got lucky with getting the wifi I did.
@NinjaPenguin I happened to check while playing Pokémon GO in the car.
@Camoclone I'd consider claiming if I wasn't on mobile. And since I can't just carry a laptop with me to a grocery store for wifi, I won't be able to until next day cycle.
*disappears*

I'm not going to even try to understand why it would be hard for a town aligned player to c/p their role PM on mobile.

@King Xerneas You're viewing the thread right now. What is your opinion of the three major lynches right now? (Drac, Morda, Jesi)
@PikaMasterJesi Tell us your abilities, what they do, and their results if applicable. I don't know how c/p ing a role is so hard, but if it somehow is, you can at least tell us what I asked.

I think Jesi keeps digging her own grave the more she posts. More votes there please!

Would someone explain to me why the morda wagon caught so much steam?

Also, C/Ping a role is only difficult of you have to edit part of it out. Which would only mean one thing...
Strictly speaking, this isn't true, unless I completely missed the implication. Scum don't need to edit their safeclaims. Only a town player needs to edit their role, to keep information that scum don't need to know out of their hands.

I happened to check while playing Pokémon GO in the car.
If you're playing Pokemon GO, then you must have data or some other form of Internet access for your phone. Neither Pokemon GO nor the site consume much data on the short-term, so you being on a trip isn't an excuse to avoid answering questions.

Strictly speaking, this isn't true, unless I completely missed the implication. Scum don't need to edit their safeclaims. Only a town player needs to edit their role, to keep information that scum don't need to know out of their hands.
Depends. Sometimes mods include safeclaims within a single "post" in the role PM; some use multiple.

The fact that she can't C/P it immediately seems to suggest the former.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back