Finished Mafia XXXV: Pokemon Card GB3: Team GR's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, it's already over? GG everyone. Aside from having some good abilities at our disposal, town just went along mostly with the lynches so we didn't have to fight and manipulate too much.

Also, we were apparently like a super scum team or something (not my words). :p

Oh, it's already over? GG everyone. Aside from having some good abilities at our disposal, town just went along mostly with the lynches so we didn't have to fight and manipulate too much.

Also, we were apparently like a super scum team or something (not my words). :p

You guys were a great scum team because you blended in with the town perfectly. If Mia hadn't told TGK that she was scum and if Celever hadn't been able to seer bb when he was dead, the deadchat wouldn't have had that good of an idea on who scum were.

It's too late now, I guess. Could some of the scum team tell me more about how GR support cards worked?
My final scum reads were:
BB
(PP or Jesi)
(RF or Scattered)
(Drac or Vom or Jabber or PP or Jesi)
BB's role seemed too overpowered, and I assumed he was hiding at least one fellow scum in his list. Drac's claim made me wonder if RF (talking about "one of the two are scum") could be framing us, as Drac's claim checked out well with my ability results. Scattered targeted RF, making me think they were not of common alignment, even though I thought both were scum. Drac/Vom/Jabber were the three people I saw as neutral-scum.

Here's what we got sent:

Scum QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/7veZrggCVsdH

In addition to the nightly card you will each receive from Dr. Mason, Team GR as a whole has access to four GR Support Cards that you may use in lieu of a normal card, provided you meet the usage requirements. These cards are not considered to be in anyone's hand, and any member of Team GR may use them.

GR Support Card #1: Clefairy Doll

180px-ClefairyDollBaseSet70.jpg

Usage requirements: It is at least night 2
Effect: When you use this card, the role PM of the next player Team GR kills will be replaced with this card.

GR Support Card #2: Tickling Machine

180px-TicklingMachineGymHeroes119.jpg

Usage requirements: It is at least night 3
Effect: When you use this card, pick a player. They will lose any Abilities they have for the rest of the game.

GR Support Card #3: Super Energy Removal

180px-BaseSet79SuperEnergyRemoval.jpg

Usage requirements: It is at least night 4
Effect: When you use this card, pick any 2 cards in Team GR's possession. All copies of those cards will be discarded.

GR Support Card #4: Team Rocket's Evil Deeds

180px-TeamRocketEvilDeedsNeoDestiny103.jpg

Usage requirements: It is at least night 5; only 1 member of Team GR remains
Effect: When you use this card, pick a player. They will be killed.

It's too late now, I guess. Could some of the scum team tell me more about how GR support cards worked?
My final scum reads were:
BB
(PP or Jesi)
(RF or Scattered)
(Drac or Vom or Jabber or PP or Jesi)
BB's role seemed too overpowered, and I assumed he was hiding at least one fellow scum in his list. Drac's claim made me wonder if RF (talking about "one of the two are scum") could be framing us, as Drac's claim checked out well with my ability results. Scattered targeted RF, making me think they were not of common alignment, even though I thought both were scum. Drac/Vom/Jabber were the three people I saw as neutral-scum.

Well I could tell you how the cards worked, I told the town about them, after all. :U

Team GR started the game with 4 special cards that they could play when certain conditions were met. These cards were special in that each night after N1, Team GR could play another card and that they weren't in any members hand, which is what led to Celever claiming that Reinforce was town at the beginning of day 2.

These were my Overzealous results:
Night 1: Jesi Targeted Nobody
Night 2: Unused
Night 3: Drac targeted nobody
Night 4: Scattered targeted RF
Here is the link to our QT (though you've seen everything there): http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/fjXCckdJWVQ
I find it funny how Drac and I made terrible reasoning against Camo, and he actually turned out to be scum.
Yes, please stay @NinjaPenguin! ^__^
Don't worry, I will. (It's not like that will help you that much, as all my (decent) cases were against fellow townies)
P.S. Sorry for attacking you, Drac :(

Last edited:
Good game guys! I haven't looked at the role sheet yet but the scum team seemed slightly more powerful. I may just be thinking that due to how passive you guys were.

I was actually pretty impressed with @NinjaPenguin ans hope he continues to play. He played pretty well for his first game.

Good game guys! I haven't looked at the role sheet yet but the scum team seemed slightly more powerful. I may just be thinking that due to how passive you guys were.

I was actually pretty impressed with @NinjaPenguin ans hope he continues to play. He played pretty well for his first game.

The role sheet never came out, but the only person who never claimed a role/posted their's in scum chat was Vom, who was Nikki, a Day Vig (and possibly a hand swapper).

Good game guys! I haven't looked at the role sheet yet but the scum team seemed slightly more powerful.
I noticed a lot of townies were pretty vanilla, though I don't know how powerful the scum are. (TGK, Squirtle Squad, Morda, Jesi)

I meant under powered. Mord's was gimmicky, and Jesi's ability could only be used for one last card.

I would say that the 5 scum members had a higher count of useful abilities/FP effects than the 15 town members did.

I would say that the 5 scum members had a higher count of useful abilities/FP effects than the 15 town members did.

I think there's partly some luck that bb managed to unlock 3/5 of his abilities pretty quick (because otherwise he was pretty vanilla). Not only that, but the first one he unlocked, the seer from Keeper's death, was the ability most suited and helpful towards unlocking the others.

I think there's partly some luck that bb managed to unlock 3/5 of his abilities pretty quick (because otherwise he was pretty vanilla). Not only that, but the first one he unlocked, the seer from Keeper's death, was the ability most suited and helpful towards unlocking the others.

I'm almost not counting bb's abilities, though.

I'm almost not counting bb's abilities, though.

Yeah, but we did have some pretty standard abilities. Camo was redirector, Keeper was a seer, and I had block and watch (though you could argue that makes up for PP being vanilla and so there was one ability for each scum member). bb's multitude of unlocked abilities made the difference. If he didn't manage to unlock anything (or more than half of them that fast, he was unlocking almost every Night), he was going to be as vanilla as PP because his only initially usable ability required him to die.

So, let's talk about activity. This game was awful with activity. 6 subs is unheard of. Hopefully Jesi and TGK's game is better with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back