Finished Mafia XXXV: Pokemon Card GB3: Team GR's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Went back ten or so pages to the start of the TGK wagon, found this:

These 3 consecutive posts by TGK are laughable! Massive backpedal, tagging inactives (scum move to appear townie), and the big "I'm always scummy" AtE right at the end!

##vote: thegrovylekid

As for the scattered case, yeah in my opinion he does seem to be playing a lot differently. Day 1 I read him a town because I thought he was playing his usual game, but today his posting as been a bit different... All that aside, I'm personally more confident with the TGK Lynch today!

I'm also a bit wary of Bb. That whole business with KX, and the fact he just "dropped" the case, might look like he's found a case out of nothing to appear as town. But Celever defended well? I don't know, something there urks me.

The first three points––the ones on TGK's posts being laughable––are all echoing what other people (mainly bb, I think) already said.

You mention that scattered's posts look a little different, but you don't elaborate. IDK, this feels to me like scum trying to appear as town by covering all their bases, just in case one lynch flops. You also suggest that bb isn't protown, actually providing more (not echoed!) evidence than for TGK.

Also not totally sure I'm following the scattered case. From what I understand he's echoing and wagoning, which is basically what SS is doing, in my opinion. I'm not sure I follow his case enough to throw my vote behind it, so I'm going to pressure SS a bit.

##VOTE: SQUIRTLE SQUAD

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I'm just letting Squirtle know that this case is serious and should be responded to. SM has already been pursued, but Squirtle has not and I'd like to improve my read on him.

King Xerneas

Icy Goth
Is it possible to have an ability that redirects abilities targeted at someone else onto you (i.e. I target PMJ, but the action was redirected toward another player).

King Xerneas

Icy Goth
Well more like,

I target PMJ with an action

Jabberwock uses some ability to redirect things an action towards them

Jabberwock is affected by the action instead.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Yes, that Ability could exist, and it is somewhat common. If a player is redirecting to self, it's a Lightning Rod; otherwise it's a drive.

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
While what BB said above–there is a possibility that's there–I don't think PMJ will answer that in terms of this game specifically, KX, because then that reveals something about someone's role.

VinculumStellarum

While what BB said above is true*

Well, uh, PP hosted last game, so I should certainly hope he was all over everything. :L
Well, yeah, of course. But he also had Celever to fall back on, even though he seemed to have very little involvement in the game. I guess the argument isn't valid because of that.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
While what BB said above–there is a possibility that's there–I don't think PMJ will answer that in terms of this game specifically, KX, because then that reveals something about someone's role.

This.

I had a QT with TGK (through a Friend Ball), that's also why I was softly defending him... Oh well. I'm still on the sm case. I still can't see why he wasn't lynched yesterday...

##Vote: scattered mind

VinculumStellarum

I wouldn't have guessed you were in a QT with him, Luis. I can kinda see why though.
I still can't see why he wasn't lynched yesterday...
I'm personally seeing this as slight bias, because you happened to have OC with Carson and could very well have known his role.
I'm still not seeing why we should be pursuing Scattered right now, though. I don't quite understand it.

King Xerneas

Icy Goth
Yes, that Ability could exist, and it is somewhat common. If a player is redirecting to self, it's a Lightning Rod; otherwise it's a drive.
Well in that case I guess I'll reveal a little since involves SS
Last night I sent in an action to buff bb, but today I was told Squirtle Squad was the one affected by it. I don't know if this could be the effect of some lightning rod affected caused by SS or someone redirecting actions onto SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.