Finished Mafia XXXV: Pokemon Card GB3: Team GR's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, it seems like members from every faction tend to disappear after a long period of activity (them defending themselves) is suddenly over.

Work is done. And I still follow the thread while working by taking a look at my phone once in a while.

I do find it a valid reason but as the day end get closer, we need to really pick a side right? No use staying neutral between those 2 atm

VOTE: thegrovylekid

So both of the cases are 50-50 for you? Or do you think the case on tgk is better?

I wanted to be useful and wasn't following the scattered case. So I decided to try and find a case of my own. Once I realized nobody was going for it, I jumped ship since it was clearly pointless.

Honestly, Camo's thoughts sum scattered up perfectly. He's playing differently than his usual questioning style, and it comes off as strange.

Seems to me like you understood the case on me only after you voted for me.

Game freeze.

Day 2 Final Vote Count

mordacazir: 1 (FP Effect thegrovylekid)
bbninjas: 0 (King Xerneas Celever mordacazir)
Reinforce: 0 (Celever)
thegrovylekid: 7 (scattered mind, Celever, bbninjas, Squirtle Squad Squirtle Squad, King Xerneas, PikaMasterJesi, GM DracLord) L-2
King Xerneas: 0 (bbninjas)
scattered mind: 4 (Professor Palutena, Camoclone PikaMasterJesi thegrovylekid, Camoclone, King Xerneas Luispipe8)

Not voting: 6 (double o squirtle, Reinforce, Jabberwock, homeofmew, mordacazir, Vom)

No player received a majority of nine votes. The player with the most votes is thegrovylekid; therefore, he is lynched.

Day 2 Death Scene

The town was torn between two players. It looked as if scattered mind might be the one to be chosen, but at the eleventh hour, a surge of support for thegrovylekid's lynch came forward. As the sun fell, signaling the end of discussion, thegrovylekid was sent to Dr. Mason's Laboratory. When the fires receded, his true identity was shown to all.

thegrovylekid was:

You are Gene, and you are aligned with the Club Alliance. You've been the Rock Club Master for over fifty years, and your TCG skills have only gotten better over time. You take your responsibilities very, very seriously, and you expect the same of all the trainers under your wing. Just because you're seventy-eight years old doesn't mean you can't still kick ass. Rock is good.

Your Favorite Pokemon is Golem.

180px-GolemFossil36.jpg

FP Effect: Rock Vengeance
You will steal a random card from anyone who targets you with an Ability.​

Win Condition: Eliminate Team GR

double o squirtle is replaced by @xDoggerx, at his request.
homeofmew is replaced due to inactivity by @HOY. We'll see how long that lasts.

Night 2 ends July 10 at 10 PM CST, or just under 60 hours from the time of this post.
Sunrise 3 ends July 11 at 9 AM at the latest. Remember, no actions are accepted during sunrise.

Cards will always be sent out in the order in which you signed up. You are free to send in your night actions once you have received your card.

Each day's final vote counts have been added to the OP for your convenience. I'll add future counts as well.

All cards have been sent out. If you believe there has been an error, PM me. If you don't want to use a card and can, submit no action. If you have an Ability that is used at night and want to use that but not your nightly card allowance, please also submit no action for the card portion only.

Sorry for the delay. Let's jump right in.

Celever was killed. He was:

You are Steve, and you are aligned with the Club Alliance. They call you "Thunder Steve." The first time Team GR attacked, you had been recently promoted to the Grand Masters. They exploited this change in Grand Hall security to break in, kidnap all four of you, and hightail it back to GR Island. Mark and Mint eventually freed you all, but for a good while after that, you were affectionately known as "Blunder Steve." You've been entrusted with the Legendary Zapdos and all of its horrifying, randomized power, and you count yourself among the best TCG players in the world. If Team GR wants to dance with the god of lightning... it's their funeral.

Your Favorite Pokemon is Zapdos.

180px-ZapdosBaseSet16.jpg

FP Effect: Anti-Lightning
Non-lethal Abilities have no effect on you.​

Ability: Thunder Gift
Once a game during any night, if three or more Club Alliance members have been lynched, pick a player. You will learn that player's alignment, and your results will be accurate.

Win Condition: Eliminate Team GR

There are 15 players left, which means it's 8 to lynch.

Day 3 ends July 15 at 3 PM CST or just under 96 hours from the time of this post.

If you don't make at least three posts today, you will be modkilled.

@PikaMasterJesi, @bbninjas, @xDoggerx, @Camoclone, @scattered mind, @GM DracLord, @King Xerneas, @Squirtle Squad, @Reinforce, @Luispipe8, @Jabberwock, @Professor Palutena, @HOY, @mordacazir, @Vom

Well then. Our seer got lynched. It's a bit of a stretch, but I think it was because of something involving the Reinforce thing from yesterday.

I should also add that I don't feel like Scattered is someone we should look into anymore, but more others who have been active. I'm very confident the rest of our scum lies there, for the last thing they want is being modkilled.
1) Are PP's activity levels here normal? He doesn't seem really active this game, but last game he was all over everything.
2) Reinforce might be looking into because of my little stretch theory. So far, he's been playing the same as in XXXIII, which I'm not sure if its how he normally plays or not. On that note, are these activity levels normal for him? They seem that way to me.
Adding to when I said you convinced me off the Scattered wagon, I was going to say that Scattered was appearing more towny to me as time went on, and that TGK was becoming a much better target at the same time, so I didn't see any more reason to focus on Scattered's play.
Also, if we could get some activity that'd be cool. ^v^

Alright, so I was absent for a large portion of the Day yesterday. For whatever reason, I had stopped getting alerts from this thread until after I came back, already Night. Could someone maybe recap yesterday for me? Thanks. ^.^

1) Are PP's activity levels here normal? He doesn't seem really active this game, but last game he was all over everything.
Well, uh, PP hosted last game, so I should certainly hope he was all over everything. :L

2) Reinforce might be looking into because of my little stretch theory. So far, he's been playing the same as in XXXIII, which I'm not sure if its how he normally plays or not. On that note, are these activity levels normal for him? They seem that way to me.
Reinforce's activity is normal––low, but with relatively long posts. What was your stretch theory?

Working full time leaves very little time for Werewolf. I'm trying to stay in as long as I can before it gets overwhelming and I need a sub.

Anyways, I'm not sure how Celever got that hard town read on Reinforce since we haven't had three lynches yet. Maybe it was an item?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back