Finished Mafia XXXV: Pokemon Card GB3: Team GR's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I want to see what SS has to say. Like I always do. Heck, you can find 2 examples for that in this game (Quaking case and KX case), so why blaming me for this now?
Because this is the first of those cases where you're a leading lynch candidate. Unless you want to be lynched, why aren't you trying to build a case, or hop on the SS wagon, or literally anything to help your chances of staying alive?

Scum would do everything they can (including placing a vote!) to try to deflect suspicion onto the next-most-likely candidate to be lynched, in this case @Squirtle Squad.

I have no idea what you want to say here. If scums do anything they can, including placing a vote, to try deflect suspicion etc.. and I didn't vote.. what is your point? As if I did vote, would you question me for voting? In this case, you are blaming me no matter what.

##VOTE: Scattered Mind
You're not doing anything to help your position and now I can see why you should be looked into today.

Okay, late posts are late. Sorry about that. I didn't see the question until just now.

@Jesi - Why does my questions bother you so much?
They aren't so much bothering as they are making things terrible for you. If you were town, you'd be doing your best to pressure SS and trying to prove you're not a good lynch target, but you haven't been doing that. Why aren't you pressuring SS fro when he arrives?

Because this is the first of those cases where you're a leading lynch candidate. Unless you want to be lynched, why aren't you trying to build a case, or hop on the SS wagon, or literally anything to help your chances of staying alive?

I am currently trying to find things. There is no much I can find, since most of the posts are from the same people. I still look back at previous games to find leads and play changes in other players. I am not going to hop on any wagons this early in the day, and with no response from SS.
Can you answer my question?

I have no idea what you want to say here. If scums do anything they can, including placing a vote, to try deflect suspicion etc.. and I didn't vote.. what is your point? As if I did vote, would you question me for voting? In this case, you are blaming me no matter what.
That would be bad phrasing on my part. Scum does anything and everything they can to keep from being lynched, which usually extends to trying to lynch whoever is closest behind them in vote count. I'm reading this as you being reluctant to bus your scumbuddy SS.

All right, let's pretend you're town. Assuming you don't want to get lynched today, and SS's answers make you satisfied that he's town, who would you want to lynch, and why?

Okay, late posts are late. Sorry about that. I didn't see the question until just now.

They aren't so much bothering as they are making things terrible for you. If you were town, you'd be doing your best to pressure SS and trying to prove you're not a good lynch target, but you haven't been doing that. Why aren't you pressuring SS fro when he arrives?

Why they are making things terrible for me? Why are you so vague?
I think the evidence I brought is enough pressure. If SS is not going to answer soon, I will probably vote for him, like I always do in such cases. This is how I play.

Hang on a second.

##VOTE: Scattered Mind
You're not doing anything to help your position and now I can see why you should be looked into today.

Weren't you one of the biggest proponents of the scattered lynch yesterday? What happened to make you change your mind about it, and now change back? I think I'm missing something here.

Also, thoughts on SS?

That would be bad phrasing on my part. Scum does anything and everything they can to keep from being lynched, which usually extends to trying to lynch whoever is closest behind them in vote count. I'm reading this as you being reluctant to bus your scumbuddy SS.

All right, let's pretend you're town. Assuming you don't want to get lynched today, and SS's answers make you satisfied that he's town, who would you want to lynch, and why?

I don't know yet. As I have said, I am checking things to gain leads, but it is hard. Meanwhile, I got mainly townreads, which are also important. So KX, Vom and Luispipe
are in my top town reads. Reinforce too, but this is an obvious one.

Why Vom?

(Actually, just wanted to say that. Rhymes with WIFOM. :p)

K, sounds good. Granted, it's much harder to scumhunt as scum, so interested to see what you come up with! ^.^

Why Vom?

(Actually, just wanted to say that. Rhymes with WIFOM. :p)

K, sounds good. Granted, it's much harder to scumhunt as scum, so interested to see what you come up with! ^.^

Vom was relatively active throughout D1. In all of the games he was scum, (in which I played) he was completely inactive. In fact, his inactiveness was one of the lead points against him in a certain game that eventually led to him being lynched iirc. He was scum in that game.

Weren't you one of the biggest proponents of the scattered lynch yesterday? What happened to make you change your mind about it, and now change back?
I was indeed. However, late Day 2, I found it better to pursue TGK after his posts convinced me off the Scattered lynch. Scattered had given me a reason to make me think he was towny, but today he seems to be going back to his play before the case, which gives me reason to pursue him again.
Why they are making things terrible for me? Why are you so vague?
I think it should be obvious why it's making things bad for you. You're the biggest lynch target and you're making yourself a bigger target. As for my being vague, sometimes it's just hard for me to explain things or put them into words, but I try me best to explain when that happens. Apologies.
Also, thoughts on SS?
I think it's hard to really say things on him because he's barely posted, but I think he should be looked into a bit today. Hard to explain. He's got some good points against him and I want to get some answers from him when/if he shows up.

I do find it a little interesting that you're reading Vom as town, seeing as I've barely seen him post past what he did Day 1, but I'm reading him a town a bit too, so I guess it's warranted.

Vom was relatively active throughout D1. In all of the games he was scum, (in which I played) he was completely inactive. In fact, his inactiveness was one of the lead points against him in a certain game that eventually led to him being lynched iirc. He was scum in that game.
I'd actually say Vom's inactiveness over the course of subsequent days is a point in favor of him being scum. I didn't see much of him during D1, either.

I was indeed. However, late Day 2, I found it better to pursue TGK after his posts convinced me off the Scattered lynch. Scattered had given me a reason to make me think he was towny, but today he seems to be going back to his play before the case, which gives me reason to pursue him again.

After all what I have posted and defended and convinced you I am townie, what was it that made you change your mind so quickly in that one page? My response to Jabber "No, why?". If so, please explain how that question is post is such a dramatic piece of evidence to me being scummy again. Or- was it the point Jabber tried to make? If so, please relate to my response to it and explain to me why it is not good.

@NinjaPenguin replaces xDoggerx, who requested to sub out.

Day 3 ends in 71-ish hours. If there aren't at least 20 new posts by 3 PM tomorrow, the day will end, at that point, with no lynch. If I suspect either faction is trying to game this in order to avoid or take advantage of the penalty, I will modkill the offending players at my sole discretion.

@PikaMasterJesi, @bbninjas, @NinjaPenguin, @Camoclone, @scattered mind, @GM DracLord, @King Xerneas, @Squirtle Squad, @Reinforce, @Luispipe8, @Jabberwock, @Professor Palutena, @HOY, @mordacazir, @Vom

RIP, so many subs. It really sucks to see so many people dropping out of the game.

@scattered mind, what changed my mind again was how you reverted back to your play before your defence. It's hard to explain, but it seemed like right after you got off the hook, you let your guard down, at least in my eyes.
And if this is the point Jabber made that you're referring to, then yes, I did find this a bit of a tell.
You seem to be on the chopping block from yesterday, with only halfhearted attempts to deflect suspicion onto SS. A townie would offer up their scumreads, maybe build a case, and try to get whoever they read as scum lynched.

Scum would do everything they can (including placing a vote!) to try to deflect suspicion onto the next-most-likely candidate to be lynched, in this case @Squirtle Squad.

So why have you only partially tried to bus SS? Because he's your scumbuddy, and you certainly don't want to see him lynched.
I believe this was your response:
Because I want to see what SS has to say. Like I always do. Heck, you can find 2 examples for that in this game (Quaking case and KX case), so why blaming me for this now?
Why wouldn't you at least put a vote on SS to pressure him further? It's not like it'd automatically cause a lynch or anything. Otherwise, I don't see much wrong with this.
@Vom - Help us out here. What do you think about the case on SS?
*pastes into a Word document*
I'm finding this really interesting. Why call for Vom specifically? Is it because you're trying to back up the fact that you're townreading a player whose inactivity is a huge tell for their alignment?

Also, welcome to the game, NinjaPenguin! Hopefully you'll stick around throughout this game and not sub out like at least five others have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back