Finished Mafia XXXV: Pokemon Card GB3: Team GR's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that Ability could exist, and it is somewhat common. If a player is redirecting to self, it's a Lightning Rod; otherwise it's a drive.
Well in that case I guess I'll reveal a little since involves SS
Last night I sent in an action to buff bb, but today I was told Squirtle Squad was the one affected by it. I don't know if this could be the effect of some lightning rod affected caused by SS or someone redirecting actions onto SS.

Morning!
Don't rush on voting! My votes on quaking too from RVS, wait for a count.

Wow, that was a good read!

So:
For the part when Jesi tagged Aura:
Hmm I don't particularly see any slip in all of this, when I had a friend join a game here I told him to get on and contribute, it's a fair play when you have a friend in and you want them to do all / do you proud.

For the part when Jesi didn't contribute:
Yeah, she hasn't contributed, mind you I've been super busy so my "contribution" would be nearly nothing. It's not that far a reach for a new player to be excitable about playing, but then not really contribute. I'm sure as Jesi gets more confident as a player she'll start to think for herself.

For the part when Jesi ad Celever buddied:
This didn't happen. This was just Jesi riding along with all of Celever's posts. Nowhere did Celever "buddy" back. This case was just an excuse for quaking to get everyone off his back (but it was such a reach!)

For the when quaking punched:
Quakings been far more aggressive than usual, last game he was cool and reserved and similarly the game before when he played. He's been active and vocal which is always nice, but there are flaws in most of what he says (timestamp issues etc) and that last post of AtE was the cherry on top.

A claim would be great @quakingpunch73

This whole post is like a summery of the previous posts. A lot of what can be considered Echoing is going on there. Adding more evidence to SS' echoing in Jabber's case.

I'm also a bit wary of Bb. That whole business with KX, and the fact he just "dropped" the case, might look like he's found a case out of nothing to appear as town. But Celever defended well? I don't know, something there urks me.

@bbninjas - Did you answer this?

Hmm, interesting. PP has said he's really busy though, so I think he has a bit of reason to not be as active.

@bbninjas, although what PP said was true, it wasn't my main reason. At first it was the way he criticized Quaking's claim, saying "prime safe material" in a way I thought it would be stupid of scum to say, but later I thought it through and saw it wasn't that stupid in the first place :v

about sm, his playstyle still seems odd. Not necessarily scummy, but definitely off.

@bbninjas - Did you answer this?
I was really confused for a bit there, as I thought I responded to that post but when I went to get that post, I couldn't find it! I think that I read the post as SS just stating his thoughts, rather than asking a question, hence why I didn't respond. Assuming the question you are referring to is a "Why did you drop the case?", it was because Celever had shown me that the case was terribad, and there's no point pursuing a case that is bad. :p

@bbninjas, although what PP said was true, it wasn't my main reason. At first it was the way he criticized Quaking's claim, saying "prime safe material" in a way I thought it would be stupid of scum to say, but later I thought it through and saw it wasn't that stupid in the first place :v
Oh, okay then.

It has come to my attention that there was a discrepancy between two vote counts. They displayed two different tallies, but the same number of voters. I looked into it and sure enough, I done goofed. This is the error:

scattered mind: 5 (Professor Palutena, Camoclone PikaMasterJesi, thegrovylekid, Camoclone, King Xerneas, Luispipe8)

It should read:

scattered mind: 6 (Professor Palutena, Camoclone PikaMasterJesi, thegrovylekid, Camoclone, King Xerneas, Luispipe8)

The erroneous vote count, during day 2

The error has been fixed.

Give me a few minutes to catch up and I will post a vote count for day 3 thus far.

I lied. NO COUNT FOR YOU

PS if anyone knows anyone who wants to be a sub and will actually play the damn game, grumble grumble please let me know ASAP.

You seem to be on the chopping block from yesterday, with only halfhearted attempts to deflect suspicion onto SS. A townie would offer up their scumreads, maybe build a case, and try to get whoever they read as scum lynched.

Scum would do everything they can (including placing a vote!) to try to deflect suspicion onto the next-most-likely candidate to be lynched, in this case @Squirtle Squad.

So why have you only partially tried to bus SS? Because he's your scumbuddy, and you certainly don't want to see him lynched.

I feel like further questions are only a formality at this point, but sure, I'll play this game, and who knows, your answer might tell us something. Like Jesi said. Why haven't you placed a vote?

You seem to be on the chopping block from yesterday, with only halfhearted attempts to deflect suspicion onto SS. A townie would offer up their scumreads, maybe build a case, and try to get whoever they read as scum lynched.

Scum would do everything they can (including placing a vote!) to try to deflect suspicion onto the next-most-likely candidate to be lynched, in this case @Squirtle Squad.

So why have you only partially tried to bus SS? Because he's your scumbuddy, and you certainly don't want to see him lynched.

I feel like further questions are only a formality at this point, but sure, I'll play this game, and who knows, your answer might tell us something. Like Jesi said. Why haven't you placed a vote?

Because I want to see what SS has to say. Like I always do. Heck, you can find 2 examples for that in this game (Quaking case and KX case), so why blaming me for this now?

@Jesi - Why does my questions bother you so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back