Finished Mafia XL: Age of Piracy: Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All it is is a way to try and keep out of being lynched, and coming from a guy who's always lynched quickly, i kind of have the right to be pissed, especially since these are my first games. I think I have the right to express my emotions as well, and that probably shouldn't be used a lame excuse to lynch me
AtE's entire purpose to get people not to vote for you, all you're doing is confirming suspicions. Yes, you're constantly lynched quickly, but that doesn't mean you can't be scum, that's not a valid defense.
What do you think about Keeper?
I have like no read on him so I'll just say neutral.

##vote: Vracken,

You are much absent then your usual self. Usually, if you are really pack with exam you might as well take a few days off. But there is no such announcement made by host. My hunch is you might been active elsewhere such as the scum chat.

How come? I've been vocal about things, you should have some sort of read on me.
Do you have any reads?
You've been vocal, not denying that, but that doesn't make you an easy read. I also put out a few reads maybe 1 or 2 pages back. Since no one but those people with a couple of exceptions (including yourself) has been saying much of anything, there's no one else on those reads. Here are those reads for the sake of having them:
Town Reads:
@scattered mind - Very active and actively contributing to the game.
@NinjaPenguin - Same reasons as above.

Neutral Reads:
@GM DracLord - I haven't seen enough of his posts.
@Jadethepokemontrainer - Hasn't really been contributing and it seems like most posts are either little information or fluff.

Scum Reads:
@rainyman123 - I actually wasn't gonna put Rainy here until I saw his post right above mine, which isn't helpful to him, or the town. And you are right, Rainy, under fire or not, is very much active all the time.

No one else in particular has stuck out to me yet.
And at the moment all of those reads remain the same. Only now after looking back I read that rainy and Jade hammered LC after we got the extension, which I don't think I realized at the time. Jade can be added to my list of scum reads for this reason, and this only adds to my reasons for rainy.
@Lord o da rings Can you give us a read on a player nobody has given a read on and a reasoning for it? This way, we can see your own opinions.
I mean, I'm pretty sure everyone's gotten a read at some point but I get what you mean:

Town Reads:

@Blakers - Blakers has been someone I haven't looked at since Day 1, blending in fairly well with the town, and for good reason. However he was mal-informed talking about mirdo and Cypher earlier in the day, and that's not something I could see scum doing.

Neutral Reads:
@Vracken - His whole thing about lynching inactive players isn't useful or ideal, especially when it seems he's inactive himself, but I am aware he's busy with work, so I can't call this a scumtell.

What do you think about Lord?
Don't know how I missed her

Lord - I feel like she hasn't been contributing all that much (maybe I missed something?).

Should we just go back to Fiddler's Green? Until I learn about the other ports it's a safe bet.
I'm pretty sure we can not go back yet. It was taken off the list.

Why did you decide to almost immediately go back to your original vote, which seemed very scummy time-wise, as we had barely any time left and I had just put Cherrim at almost-death. I had simply voted cherrim for the same reasons as everyone else, collectively. And only right before you went to sleep too. It seems as though to me you were trying to just quickly get rid of Cherrim for some ability or something they had that I am unaware of, which would make scum want someone gone, if ya'know, they have an ability that's harsh on them or something or just crippling (Like Irritating Pollen). Jade is the only person as of rn that seems really scummy to me.
I was tired, and not paying attention. I understand why you would see me as scum because of this, it was stupid and will not happen again.

oh and what port should we pick?
Dunno. Can't go back to Fiddle's Green. Singapore doesn't seem like the best option right now. What do other people think about port?

All for now. Still no idea about who I'm gonna vote for :/

Oooooo baby. This game is a train-wreck. Someone just sub Celever in already please.

At least provide a silly reasoning or something.
This is bad.

Also, to agree with SM's post above, don't vote just to vote. Voting D1 is silly, always is, but if you aren't providing other discussion in your posts aside from the vote itself, that doesn't get us anywhere.
This is really bad. KoN really needs to fix his passive D1 nature because nothing will ever gets done if we all act like this. Surprisingly, his "playstyle" also shields him from any shade D1.

This is legitimately scummy. Not only is this complete fluff, it actually helps the scum (Why should the town care about finding powerful roles?).
This is correct to an extent. Good job.

It's a very tiny hint that might suggest what NP says, but it can equally mean what Vom responded above me. And also, town spot these things all the time.
Correct but town also doesn't need to hold scum's hand.

That's silly, town should be making note of everything. We need to know things to get anywhere, why wouldn't we point out roles? Especially when they're made obvious. If Blakers cared to keep his vote secret he wouldn't have voted at all.
Falseeeeeeeee.

Also, I respond to everything made in response to me. You don't have to like it, most scum wouldn't. But it's how town communicate.
Falllseeeeeeee. It's in town's benefit to not point everything out.

There's nothing scummy about pointing out vote weights. The only way it'd be scummy is if it's done as one's only contribution in an attempt to seem helpful.
It's not scummy here, unfortunately.

That's an awfully strange thing to say. What reason would scumbuddies have to protect him if it's still RVS? It's not like anyone's gonna start building a case, unless someone says something to be deserving of it.
lol.

As scum, you would probably try to passively push for that island, after probably discussing that potential scum benefit in your scum chat.
The way he pushed for the island was in no way passive.

When I RVS, I'm incredibly aggressive. The whole point of RVS is to give reasons that seem legitimate to achieve reactions. The point of RVS is not to just randomly vote. Of course my reasons are terrible. We're early in the game and there are no good reasons to vote. So I give these bad reasons to try and see if anyone takes the bait. This is why it's frustrating when people interrupt my RVS pointing out how bad my reasoning is. By doing that, you prolong RVS, and by extension, are anti-town (not in the scummy way, just playing badly).
Wow you were playing well for maybe the first half a day. Explaining the way you play just complete kills any sort of influence you might have. You actually clearly state this in the bolded part. It's interesting that you defend yourself so thoroughly over nothing.

3 people (I think) had not received a vote yet today. I picked a random one, and it was LC.
P.S. My whole concept of RVSing twice was to garner more reactions from Keeper, to improve my early read of him. Also, I've been reading old games recently, and there have been a couple of instances where scum Keeper was opposed to RVS. I forgot that these days, it's nothing like that.
What happened? You were doing so well?

I don't take part is RVS myself either, so I don't support it (hence why I haven't voted). For me, your random votes are empty posts. I don't read into them.
Yup. KoN does not scumhunt at all.

@mordacazir, can you elaborate more on why you voting the port you did? Because I can only assume that certain ports will amplify abilities for certain characters. Pushing for a scummy port is, well, scummy.
"We need to go where the scum are" is not a reason I can accept because this is mafia. The scum are some of us and we'll find them the same way we find them every game.
Assume. You guys are acting like you know exactly how this game works based off flavor. Stop reading too much into flavor.

Why? Just because I didn't give reasoning for my port vote at first?
Ding ding ding. Congrats guys. You just lynched someone because of flavor. Unfortunately everyone here is ridiculously scummy so it wasn't actually a terrible option.

It's not because you didn't give reasoning, but because your reasoning isn't very pro-town. We don't actually know what the different ports will do, and while there theoretically could be benefits in going to the scum headquarter, right now it seems a bit too risky.
Right now? If anything trying to figure out how the game actually works D1 is probably the best thing to do. Why is it too risky right now?

I'm fully aware. Your posts have been constructive, so I didn't vote for you. I just wished your would post your helpful comments more.

If you want him to share his thoughts, pressure him. He won't speak without votes.
Announcing pressure is dumb.

Don't ever claim D1. It's not like everyone's gunning for your lynch, and even if we were it's a bit too desperate and defensive for a D1 'case'.
What? Don't ever claim D1? What?

Yeah, my wording was off here. My fault. I wasn't trying to paint Blakers as town or scum, just saying that his role is dangerous, holds a lot of power, and can hurt the town if we're not careful with him. Because he could hurt the town, that's why I think an eye should be kept on him. Hope that clears everything up.
This post doesn't mean anything. It's a complete backpedal.

Okay, so when I liked that post, I wanted to try to turn around my "Lurker play style". Instead, I found myself spending an awful lot of time putting a post together. That only made it worse with more and more people pressuring me to post. I sort of panicked.

Would you fellows want a role-claim?

The way he's pushing for a LC lynch makes me feel like he's doing so trying to keep morda from getting lynched. This could both be him trying to keep his scumbuddy from getting lynched, or that he knows that morda is town and is trying to get towncred once morda flips.
Y0u aren't a newbie. Why are you trying to piece together a full tie from zero evidence on D1?

This is the kind of logic that kills town (read my case on bb in XXXVIII for an example). It basically condemns anyone who defends somebody as scum. That doesn't work.
Ding ding ding.

, this day is clearly going to end with either morda or LC being lynched.
Ahh nice. The classic force everyone to focus one of two people, neither of which are your scumbuddies.

You guys are really going to lynch me just because I didn't give reasoning at first for a PORT vote? LC does actual scummy things.
Welp you are scummy but not ridiculously more than literally everyone else.

Both of them seem scummy to me, but the difference is mord's lynch gives us reads on both LC and NP.
This is bad. Also notice how he never follows it up. He never again mentions how Mord's flip affected LC and NP.

If mord flips scum then NP is almost certainly scum. LC could then be referred to as town as well. However, LC's lynch provides us with virtually nothing going into Day 2. While both LC and mord, in my opinion, are equally scummy, mord's lynch would be much more helpful to the town.
Piecing together a lynch, again. Nice.

Flavour experts- Your time to shine.
Flavor flavor flavor. You aren't playing mafia. That's why this game is a train-wreck or should I say ship-wreck for you guys?

Calypso would have struck me for an indie role. Huh. Problem is he can't prove his role, but the sheer amount of abilities in it pretty much confirm it can't be even a safe-claim for scum. That doesn't rule him out for being indie, (Calypso would be an awesome safe-claim if we had Davy Jones) but for now I'll abstain.
This is silly. Bolded part is ridiculously scummy. How do you figure that? How is that possible at all?

Yeah, that probably is a safeclaim covering indie. If this is the case, then it certainly nullifies any argument you could possibly make against NP. I actually did think mordacazir was town before he claimed, but that kind of role seriously looks like indie.
Anyone who legitimately believed that BB wouldn't give them actual believable safeclaims is crazy.

I don't think that's a scum role, it doesn't show any particular alignment. Indie is your best bet.
What?
>It doesn't show any particular alignment.
>It's probably indie
????

NP would almost certainly be scum in the case mord flips scum, which I now doubt as well.
We are a broken record.

I mean, you can always keep looking into NP, but unless mord is lynched and turns up scum. Not indie, but specifically scum, he wouldn't be my top read Day 2.
Oh wait. More backpedaling. These posts don't say anything because you try to completely cover yourself.

Calypso seems like an indie, but a not threatening one. Just be sure to never pass anything to morda.

It has flavor text, but I'm intentionally removing it, so nobody else can copy it for similar items. This item is bad on town, and dangerous on scum. I don't want to give LC a chance to pass it to a scumbuddy.
Great reason to vote for someone.

Well okay that's not an item I enjoy very much. If an item like that gets passed to a scum then it's only gonna make this harder on us. I'm gonna have to say, mord's lynch didn't uncover anything I was hoping to uncover, and LC's lynch would give a good read on NP at least. ##VOTE: Little Cherrim
The fact that this was actually a thing completely blows my mind.

Similar thing happened to me. Dangerous item to have. Wouldn't want that to get passed to a scum. ##VOTE: Little Cherrim
lol

I don't have any abilities that target players, and I didn't have any items to pass, so I wouldn't know.
Wait a second. Why did you claim? Doesn't this directly contradict this:
Claiming is a last resort and always should be.

I feel like I'm moving to fast and just jumping onto the voting bandwagon whenever one starts. I'm gonna slow down and ##UNVOTE: Little Cherrim for now. (First time playing this game, too excited. Sorry! lol)
Welp at least you caught yourself.

Claiming is a last resort and always should be.
Yeah no. This is wrong.

His vote weight was 0 yesterday, so if he was scum he could use that to his advantage bc late game people won't see him voting morda so they'll automatically give him townie points bc no one bothered to check. Just saying.
lol what? Please please please tell me you aren't serious about this?

Wow. Doctor got lucky. I *think* this means that since SM was attacked, he's confirmed innocent, but I'm really not sure.

I will if I really have to.

It wouldn't be a very good play as scum tbh
This is scummy. This is just downright silly. You can defend everything scummy with this.

It wouldn't be a very good play as scum tbh. If no one believed him and he was lynched and flipped scum, we'd immediately look at Blakers and Vracken. If he tried to clear one of them, or even both, that's a 50% chance of taking down another scum down with LC. That's probably half the team, or at least almost half. It's just too risky.
Wayyyyy too many assumptions.

Unless of course, it helps the scum more than it does the town. But seeing as you're willing to share it if necessary, I doubt that's the case.

LC is the only logical lynch at this point
Oh yeah baby. Let's limit our lynch to only a single player.

That almost confirms to me that he's scum, and at the moment my vote remains unchanged.
Almost confirms to me that he's scum. lol

I still have a test tomorrow so I haven't caught up at all beyond what I already mentioned and I am interrupting my study to make this comment. LC could very well be fishing, and the lack of sharing is still disconcerting to me. They shared a little though. I am not convinced on the lynch, but. I don't have anything else to go off of until I can look into it more., except that the KoN and Ninjapenguin thing is also strange to me, especially since it seems like NP already knows something as they have been questioning it in the first place though forgive this for being a bit confused and rushed, I don't yet have the time to check things as I said in the past.

@GM DracLord you came in late like me, do you have any newcomer info?

Also town reads on Sm for activity and minor town on Vom. He could be trying to protect LC but it doesn't read that way to me it just sounds logical

Please excuse grammar this is on phone and it doesn't play nicely to try to fix

Random extra thought, I am worried about LC's ability to hammer people unexpectedly when voting with Elizabeth (Myself or Blakers) as people might not remember that extra vote power.
This post doesn't say anything. Be careful about this. No one has actually said anything this game. They make posts with a bunch of fluff that don't actually mean anything. This contributes nothing to the discussion or game.

You are being unhelpful for the town. You only observe and vote according to the popular lynch. Actively scum hunt, ask questions and be in general more productive than saying that for the next 30 hours there is no point in doing anything at all. That's scummy. Also, you repeatedly say "in my eyes" when agreeing with another one's post/vote, which is also scummy, because it shows a fear of appeared as if you are bandwagoning, which you obviously are.
Thank goodness. Finally! A post that is someone coherent.

In general, I do agree LC should be lynched today because of his poor play that if scum- makes no sense, and if town- it simply confuses and leads the town astray, making it an inevitable policy lynch.
Welp. This is bad. I had high hopes after the last post.

I do not agree that we can't find alternatives for the lynch, or that we can't at the very least find leads for tomorrow.
Turned it around again! Nice post.

Does anyone want to say which port should we vote for, at least?
Again! Turned it around. Completely shifts the discussion to ports, which admittedly isn't entirely his fault.

Except as far as I can tell, he isn't going out of his way to act confused. He doesn't seem confused at all, just not responding properly, which is something I expect a teammate to have corrected him on already.

To bad LC wasnt scum has his silence could lead others to presume him as a scum who have given up, but maybe that was due to time different and such..
But the lynch was bound to happen since no other option was strongly persued.

Althoh Jade might seems like a newbie town, that can also be easily as newbie scum. (I think someone said this before just cant remember who),
This post doesn't mean anything.

>GM might be town
>GM might be scum
>GM might be indie

Nailed it. I've completely replicated around 75% of the currently posts.

scattered mind: Very productive and helpful posts. Also was almost killed day 1. Town
NinjaPenguin: Active and has some productive/useful posts. Neutral/probably town
Keeper of Night: also very active and he shared that info about the last port, which was very useful. Town
Vracken: I felt weird about the pressuring inactives things, but that doesn't really mean they are scum. Neutral
DoS: Productive posts Town
I think mostly everyone else has just subbed in, and I need to wait a little while before I can say about them, but this is how I feel right now.
KoN is completely wrong. While he might seem active he's not useful. He has not contributed anything of substance. That's why I'll be ISO'ing his posts to show you.

You never line-up lynches in mafia. Town gain information on a day-by-day basis, where as it's scum that have most of their info available right away. Therefor lining up lynches unnecessarily is not a pro-town move.
Ding ding ding. Why you just now decided to call it out is beyond me. You actually do line-up lynches sometimes but in completely different situations.

I think Cypher was just playing it safe, not random voting is not a scum tell imo. but I would like to hear more on @Reinforce scum vibes.

It seems every time I am active I get voted scum, so I figured I wouldn't do much to anything at all to try and keep that form happening. Apparently I can't stay in the game no matter what I do.
AtE

That's the problem. I can't contribute without being pointed out as scum
AtE. Everyone tries to console him. Nice shift in topic away from something productive guys.

How come? I've been vocal about things, you should have some sort of read on me.
Do you have any reads?
This is great. He wants to clear up any doubt at all and make sure that you 100% see him as town.

This game is over if we keep playing like this. Focus on the game. More on mafia, less on flavor. Post concrete things, be less floppy.

Currently, the best lynch candidates are @Lord o da rings and @Keeper of Night. One is significantly better, though. I'll need to read back a few more times as this game is currently just a complete mess.

##VOTE: KEEPER OF NIGHT

Let's play a game. Let's see which of KoN's posts are actually useful. Yes, these are all of them barring the /in,
Yerp, I just woke up (but it's 2 pm how about that).

I know most of these ports from the movies and whatnot. Most of them ain't good. I'm not sure how much will carry over in their effects vs what they symbolize in the movies, or what happened, but I'll stay away from Tortuga for now.
That being said, the only one I don't recognize and am highly curious about:

@@PORT: Fiddler's Green
What? Didn't we end up lynching someone because they wanted to get a scummy port. And this post wants to pick a port purely because he doesn't recognize it and no one bats an eye?

Also, to agree with SM's post above, don't vote just to vote. Voting D1 is silly, always is, but if you aren't providing other discussion in your posts aside from the vote itself, that doesn't get us anywhere.
This is unproductive and hurts town.

Because I rather not be raided by other pirates.

I mean yeah, no, that's fair.
This is unproductive.

That's silly, town should be making note of everything. We need to know things to get anywhere, why wouldn't we point out roles? Especially when they're made obvious. If Blakers cared to keep his vote secret he wouldn't have voted at all.

Also, I respond to everything made in response to me. You don't have to like it, most scum wouldn't. But it's how town communicate.
Regurgitating previous posts.

It's been a long while since I've played WW, so I dunno how exactly I acted toward it before, but I could care less about your random votes. I'm against it more when Camo is involved because he takes it seriously and that's ridiculous. I don't take part is RVS myself either, so I don't support it (hence why I haven't voted). For me, your random votes are empty posts. I don't read into them.
This is unproductive. Also note how he clearly says that he doesn't actually look at RVS for any information. He doesn't want to scumhunt.

I react more to votes like this. Reasoning is my favorite thing.
@mordacazir, can you elaborate more on why you voting the port you did? Because I can only assume that certain ports will amplify abilities for certain characters. Pushing for a scummy port is, well, scummy.
"We need to go where the scum are" is not a reason I can accept because this is mafia. The scum are some of us and we'll find them the same way we find them every game.
Reasoning is my favorite thing to do. Thank goodness! I can't wait until you actually contribute some reasoning. At this rate it will be day 32 until that happens though :(.

##VOTE: mordacazir

The fact that you are willing to claim this early makes me really ok with your lynch LC. In a set-up this small I assume scum have safe-claims (might be in the OP too, but effort) and it seems like you are relying on that claim to get you out out of people questioning you.

NP, you should either stop defending morda, or defend what the actual accusations against him are.
YESSSS! Some more reasoning. Note how he acknowledges the existence of safe-claims.

What part of revealing somebody's role at the very beginning of the game sounds good to you?

If it's not good, it's bad, morda. That's how it works. Information given freely has no grey area.

Calypso would have struck me for an indie role. Huh. Problem is he can't prove his role, but the sheer amount of abilities in it pretty much confirm it can't be even a safe-claim for scum. That doesn't rule him out for being indie, (Calypso would be an awesome safe-claim if we had Davy Jones) but for now I'll abstain.

##UNVOTE: mordacazir

Now I'll go ahead and follow my previous post against LC.
##VOTE: Little Cherrim
We've already been over this. It proves it can't be a safe-claim for scum. Guess who the only people who knows that this can't be a safe-claim for scum. Yup! Scum.

The pirate speak is... Irritating, to say the least.
My ability tells me about a port. It sounds like Fiddler's Green will just allow us to discuss at night like we would during the day. The "something odd" I have no idea bout. @simsands any ideas on that?
Unless it's just a character-specific thing.
This is useful but does not contribute.

I don't have any abilities that target players, and I didn't have any items to pass, so I wouldn't know.
This is clearly anti-town.

@NinjaPenguin I didn't receive any PMs last night, are you sure it redirected to me?
Doesn't contribute, doesn't further discussion.

No? I even say it there. There's a good time to be sharing information, and then by that logic there must also be a bad time. Claiming is a last resort and always should be.
This contradicts your previous messages.

Yes, NP, I can see your giant flashing neon sign.
Doesn't contribute.

No. He passed me an item. I don't know why he has to be so cryptic about it.

I already said NP passed me an item. Why he lied about it being a PM I've no idea. Why he needs to be so cryptic about it, I've no idea. But if the item is important to him then he probably isn't scum, just based on what the item is.

NP, if you want to talk about something discretely, never use quotation marks.

@Little Cherrim have you played WW before? I'm curious.

Oh yeah, ports.

@@PORT: Fiddler's Green

##VOTE: Little Cherrim

If your behavior doesn't match from last game, that's an immediate tell. And unless you can address the points made against you, I'm happy with your lynch.

We can discuss tomorrow when we have more potential information.
The first rule of mafia. Never discuss something relevant now, always push it back.

Just based on his posts and responses, I can't help but feel like Jade is just newbie town. Scum can usually sort out that kind of behavior in their chat, and since he isn't it just seems like he's trying to stay active without knowing how.
No evidence.

Except as far as I can tell, he isn't going out of his way to act confused. He doesn't seem confused at all, just not responding properly, which is something I expect a teammate to have corrected him on already.
This is bad. The logic of expecting a teammate to correct him on just doesn't contribute to the game at all. That can be used for just about any scumtell.

It's the timing that strikes me as odd.

Also I expect the item passed back tonight.

So Singapore keeps us from protecting? Or just passive protection, I guess. Either way not good for us, so we have no reason to be headin' there.
But I guess if scum have some sort of protection this will be good to keep in mind later.

You never line-up lynches in mafia. Town gain information on a day-by-day basis, where as it's scum that have most of their info available right away. Therefor lining up lynches unnecessarily is not a pro-town move.
Relevant post for the time but his timing doesn't make sense at all. Why not post this on one of the other million times it was relevant?

This is not a very helpful train of thought. By now you should have some information worth sharing, so do so. Talking in circles isn't going to help you or us.

You're pushing suspicion onto someone else for reasons that also apply to you. He bandwagoned, you said you did as well. He voted when Cherrim was already near lynch, so did you. This seems pretty obvious to me that you're trying to force suspicion off of you, but the case you make is so weak that it does no good to look at him when you are just as guilty.

Also:

But at least he's contributing his thoughts, eh? More than you.

##VOTE: rainyman123

Do you have any reads?
Been over this. He wants to make sure you don't think he's scum.

Should we just go back to Fiddler's Green? Until I learn about the other ports it's a safe bet.
Notice how this is worded. Town is not an I. It is a we. For some reason KoN assumes he will live. The most obvious explanation is that he controls the nightkill.

KoN is no newbie to this game. He knows better than this.

Town Reads:
@Blakers - Blakers has been someone I haven't looked at since Day 1, blending in fairly well with the town, and for good reason. However he was mal-informed talking about mirdo and Cypher earlier in the day, and that's not something I could see scum doing.
Blending in is not a towntell. It is a scumtell. If lord is scum, we should look into Blakers some more. He really isn't providing unique thoughts like he has in the past.
I agree with most of Camo's post, I'll just say that I've had to clarify how RVS works for something like 3 games in a row, and nobody can do it at all (See: Last game, where we stalled out and had a terrible Day 1 lynch). When people show how your reasoning is bad before you get a reaction, it is incredibly anti-town. Also, scattered is basically confirmed town, so your points on him are pretty much null.
Your points on KoN are good, but in many ways it just seems like KoN who has completely reverted to the days without Camo. I've been reading early games (Less than 25) recently, and it seems familiar to me. It is strange that he has reverted to a state where he was clearly worse than he is now, though.
P.S. Prof. P liked Post #393. Is he even in this game?

Blending in is not a towntell. It is a scumtell. If lord is scum, we should look into Blakers some more. He really isn't providing unique thoughts like he has in the past.
I agree with most of Camo's post, I'll just say that I've had to clarify how RVS works for something like 3 games in a row, and nobody can do it at all (See: Last game, where we stalled out and had a terrible Day 1 lynch). When people show how your reasoning is bad before you get a reaction, it is incredibly anti-town. Also, scattered is basically confirmed town, so your points on him are pretty much null.
Your points on KoN are good, but in many ways it just seems like KoN who has completely reverted to the days without Camo. I've been reading early games (Less than 25) recently, and it seems familiar to me. It is strange that he has reverted to a state where he was clearly worse than he is now, though.
P.S. Prof. P liked Post #393. Is he even in this game?
What scattered might have said or even done could be going towards people believing he's Town, but some people are awfully tricky. Not saying scattered is mafia, but I'm also saying we shouldn't just not look at him whenever searching for the mafia. Always be on the look out.

Also why should we look to Blakers if lorde is scum? Him not playing like he has might be a sign he could be scum, but it definelty doesn't mean he's not. Just because now he's not posting unique thoughts, we should look into him after someone else might be scum? This is scummy in my mind, as it can further delay the progress of actually finding the mafia, since we only look into someone because they are not themeself. Many people can find ways to adapt their play style based on what they are, wether that is indie, townie, or scum. Just because they don't play the exact same way doesn't mean they are any mor scummy, it just wastses time. As Camo said, we need concrete evidence (yeah things is just a dead word Camo :/) before we should try to find who's scum. It is well to go off of a hunch of a small bit of evidence, but really we need a larger, more concrete portion of evidence against someone before we try to lynch them.

Don't know how I missed her

Lord - I feel like she hasn't been contributing all that much (maybe I missed something?).
In all fairness Jade, neither have you. You've been contributing less than a great deal of the players, and at the moment you're under fire and not doing much of anything to try and stop it. I want to see a defense from you.

Someone has to start something. @@PORT: Rumrunner's Isle

Ah Camo how much I didn't miss you is beyond words.
No, it's not my first game. Isn't your first one with me either. Which means you should know that I play rather passively and only post when I want to comment on something specific. Knowing that, your case on me is simply for my play-style and all I can say is "eh." I play the same town or scum so condemn as you see fit.

So you make an entire post about me posting without contributing, then post this.

I will tell you that yes, I can survive the night kill. Thanks for making me claim it outright. Me providing information to the town makes me a bigger target, and they may have wasted a kill on me for it. But the item I am holding makes me immune until I pass it. I'll be passing the item to NP, as I expect he'll be passing me his, so he can confirm this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back