Finished Mafia XL: Age of Piracy: Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, don't worry, I only just woke up :/
I'm not going to randomly vote anyone, but I do want to have some fun, so...

##PORT: Tortuga

@TheSceptileMaster is the only one not posting yet +being on the site for not too long ago. The other players that have not made a single post yet are @Little Cherrim @Keeper of Night and @Vom - Vom and LC were on the site for a few minutes after the day1 update, so they should be given the benefit of the doubt in case they didn't have time to post, while Keeper hasn't logged in yet since the D1 post. (unless I'm reading it the wrong way, but that's what I got from the "last seen" thing on their profiles.)

So..

##UNVOTE:Jade
##VOTE: TSM

post something :]

Keeper hasn't logged in yet since the D1 post. (unless I'm reading it the wrong way, but that's what I got from the "last seen" thing on their profiles.)
Yerp, I just woke up (but it's 2 pm how about that).

I know most of these ports from the movies and whatnot. Most of them ain't good. I'm not sure how much will carry over in their effects vs what they symbolize in the movies, or what happened, but I'll stay away from Tortuga for now.
That being said, the only one I don't recognize and am highly curious about:

@@PORT: Fiddler's Green

Also, to agree with SM's post above, don't vote just to vote. Voting D1 is silly, always is, but if you aren't providing other discussion in your posts aside from the vote itself, that doesn't get us anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back