Finished Mafia XL: Age of Piracy: Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, in one of the movies Tortuga is the port where Jack gets a crew from Gibbs (iirc) so we might like what we find there.

@@PORT: Tortuga

Also, in one of the movies Tortuga is the port where Jack gets a crew from Gibbs (iirc) so we might like what we find there.

ok.

@@UNPORT:
@@PORT:Turtuga

So who else other than Vom and Keeper knows stuff about the movies this game is based on? I only watched the first one and I can't remember anything particular.
What happens in each island?

I have no knowledge at all about Pirates of the Caribbean, so I'm just randomly going to @@PORT: Rumrunner's Isle

I...keep thinking you're a host. I have no clue why. ;~;

The only ones I remember are Tortuga and Singapore, and in the latter they meet this very important pirate thingy (they have a special name that I can't quite remember rn, maybe Pirate Lord or smt) and they're ambushed by the Company. Sooo prob not a good idea unless whoever has the Singapore Pirate Lord role gets a buff of some sort, as they are prob in the game.
I have no knowledge at all about Pirates of the Caribbean, so I'm just randomly going to @@PORT: Rumrunner's Isle
If you're clueless, you might as well just go with the options brought up, rather than voting for something completely random.

I...keep thinking you're a host. I have no clue why. ;~;

The only ones I remember are Tortuga and Singapore, and in the latter they meet this very important pirate thingy (they have a special name that I can't quite remember rn, maybe Pirate Lord or smt) and they're ambushed by the Company. Sooo prob not a good idea unless whoever has the Singapore Pirate Lord role gets a buff of some sort, as they are prob in the game.

If you're clueless, you might as well just go with the options brought up, rather than voting for something completely random.

That's a good point, I'll @@UNPORT: Rumrunner's Isle

I was a host last game and still got some of the stardust of hosting on me.
I wasn't around for the last game. :p

Also, I assume Port Royal is where the pirates are hung and where Elizabeth and her father live. Possibly an interesting choice despite the Company being everywhere.

Fiddler's Green is green colored, so it is clearly the best port.
@@PORT: Fiddler's Green

Waking up at 2 PM is one of the largest scumtells. My vote stays.

Day 1 Vote Count #1
Vote Count to Lynch:
TheSceptileMaster: 1 | [scattered mind], [scattered mind]
@mordacazir: 2 | [Blakers]
NinjaPenguin: 0 | [mordacazir], [scattered mind]
scattered mind: 1 | [simsands]
Jadethepokemontrainer: 1 | [double o squirtle], [scattered mind]
@Keeper of Night: 2 | [NinjaPenguin], [Jadethepokemontrainer]
Cypher333: 1 | [Lord o da rings], [mordacazir]
Lord o da rings: 0 | [Jadethepokemontrainer]
@Vom: 2 | [PikaMasterJesi], [mordacazir]
double o squirtle: 1 | [TheSceptileMaster]
PikaMasterJesi: 1 | [Vom]

It still be 8 to lynch.

Vote Count for Port:
Port Royal: 2 | [scattered mind], [Jadethepokemontrainer]
Rumrunner's Isle: 1 | [Lord o da rings], [Blakers]
Tortuga: 4 | [Cypher333], [Vom], [scattered mind], [Blakers]
Fiddler's Green: 2 | [Keeper of Night], [NinjaPenguin]

The followin' vote(s) do(es) not count, because the OP has not bolded, has not used hashes, or is otherwise usin' improper syntax.
##Vote NinjaPenguin
@@Port Tortuga

ok.

@@UNPORT:
@@PORT:Turtuga

So who else other than Vom and Keeper knows stuff about the movies this game is based on? I only watched the first one and I can't remember anything particular.

Only watched part of the first movie several years ago, so I have no knowledge of the movies what so ever. tbh voted randomly for port.

Arrrgh! I have actually found something worth my vote.
Hm, so Blakers has double vote.
This is legitimately scummy. Not only is this complete fluff, it actually helps the scum (Why should the town care about finding powerful roles?).
##UNVOTE: Keeper of Night
##VOTE: Vom

P.S. I don't like that Keeper gave a response to obvious RVS, but it's not as scummy as what Vom did right there.

Not only is this complete fluff, it actually helps the scum (Why should the town care about finding powerful roles?).
Anyone observant enough would have noticed, and a double vote matters because whoever has it could hammer if we don't watch the vote count properly.

It's a very tiny hint that might suggest what NP says, but it can equally mean what Vom responded above me. And also, town spot these things all the time.

Arrrgh! I have actually found something worth my vote.

This is legitimately scummy. Not only is this complete fluff, it actually helps the scum (Why should the town care about finding powerful roles?).
##UNVOTE: Keeper of Night
##VOTE: Vom

P.S. I don't like that Keeper gave a response to obvious RVS, but it's not as scummy as what Vom did right there.
That's silly, town should be making note of everything. We need to know things to get anywhere, why wouldn't we point out roles? Especially when they're made obvious. If Blakers cared to keep his vote secret he wouldn't have voted at all.

Also, I respond to everything made in response to me. You don't have to like it, most scum wouldn't. But it's how town communicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back