Finished Mafia XL: Age of Piracy: Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok.

@@UNPORT:
@@PORT:Turtuga

So who else other than Vom and Keeper knows stuff about the movies this game is based on? I only watched the first one and I can't remember anything particular.
What happens in each island?

I've watched the films a couple times.. the earlier ones more than the others. I'd say that I'm at least a bit familiar with each of the islands. Lets see,

• Tortuga
A free port where pirates and other thugs gather to drink rum, gather crewmates and deal in illegal business. East India doesn't come here, but the people who do aren't always the nicest people you'd meet...
  • Port Royal
The British colony where the first movie starts. We'll definitely run into the East India company here.
  • Rumrunner's Isle
This is the island where Jack gets stranded. The one where they find a stash of alcohol.
  • Singapore
Don't remember too much about this place, but it's the home of one of the Pirate Lords from the third movie.
  • Isla de Muerta
The treasure island from the first movie. Lots of treasure, but it's cursed.
  • Fiddler's Green
The afterlife.
  • World's End
If you haven't watched the second movie, spoilers.
The place where they go to bring Jack back from Davy Jones Locker.

Arrrgh! I have actually found something worth my vote.

This is legitimately scummy. Not only is this complete fluff, it actually helps the scum (Why should the town care about finding powerful roles?).
##UNVOTE: Keeper of Night
##VOTE: Vom

P.S. I don't like that Keeper gave a response to obvious RVS, but it's not as scummy as what Vom did right there.

There's nothing scummy about pointing out vote weights. The only way it'd be scummy is if it's done as one's only contribution in an attempt to seem helpful.

Arrrgh! Why can't ye leave RVS alone? Ye must sound as convincing as possible to get the largest reactions.
To be honest, I don't actually like vote counting in thread, as I like to keep my knowledge of someone's vote weight secret to cross-reference claims. Vote counting is not a scumtell; I just don't like it.
##UNVOTE: Vom
##VOTE: Little Cherrim

You haven't gotten a vote yet. Is this because your scumbuddies are protecting you?
P.S.
Now I noticed what you said about Keeper's response. How was that response scummy? Do you mean the response itself?
The response was just fine. IIRC, scum Keeper doesn't react to RVS, while town Keeper does, which actually meant he got some townie points from me. I just wanted to "RVS" twice at once. It speeds up a phase that we've taken days to finish recently.

Arrrgh! Why can't ye leave RVS alone? Ye must sound as convincing as possible to get the largest reactions.
To be honest, I don't actually like vote counting in thread, as I like to keep my knowledge of someone's vote weight secret to cross-reference claims. Vote counting is not a scumtell; I just don't like it.
##UNVOTE: Vom
##VOTE: Little Cherrim

You haven't gotten a vote yet. Is this because your scumbuddies are protecting you?

This is only random votes. Seems a bit early to accuse people when nobody has actually found their footing yet.

The response was just fine. IIRC, scum Keeper doesn't react to RVS, while town Keeper does, which actually meant he got some townie points from me. I just wanted to "RVS" twice at once. It speeds up a phase that we've taken days to finish recently.

I don't understand what you mean by RVSing twice. It really seems like you changed your mind about the post and decided it is actually townie.

There be an error in the previous vote count. Here be a new one, with the error fixed.​

Day 1 Vote Count #2
Vote Count to Lynch:
TheSceptileMaster: 1 | [scattered mind], [scattered mind]
@mordacazir: 2 | [Blakers]
NinjaPenguin: 0 | [mordacazir], [scattered mind]
scattered mind: 1 | [simsands]
Jadethepokemontrainer: 1 | [double o squirtle], [scattered mind]
Keeper of Night: 1 | [NinjaPenguin], [Jadethepokemontrainer]
Cypher333: 1 | [Lord o da rings], [mordacazir]
Lord o da rings: 0 | [Jadethepokemontrainer]
@Vom: 2 | [PikaMasterJesi], [mordacazir], [NinjaPenguin]
double o squirtle: 1 | [TheSceptileMaster]
PikaMasterJesi: 1 | [Vom]
Little Cherrim: 0 | [NinjaPenguin]

It still be 8 to lynch.

Vote Count for Port:
Port Royal: 2 | [scattered mind], [Jadethepokemontrainer]
Rumrunner's Isle: 1 | [Lord o da rings], [Blakers]
Tortuga: 4 | [Cypher333], [Vom], [scattered mind], [Blakers]
Fiddler's Green: 2 | [Keeper of Night], [NinjaPenguin]

That's an awfully strange thing to say. What reason would scumbuddies have to protect him if it's still RVS? It's not like anyone's gonna start building a case, unless someone says something to be deserving of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back