Finished Mafia XL: Age of Piracy: Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah Camo how much I didn't miss you is beyond words.
No, it's not my first game. Isn't your first one with me either. Which means you should know that I play rather passively and only post when I want to comment on something specific. Knowing that, your case on me is simply for my play-style and all I can say is "eh." I play the same town or scum so condemn as you see fit.

So you make an entire post about me posting without contributing, then post this.

I will tell you that yes, I can survive the night kill. Thanks for making me claim it outright. Me providing information to the town makes me a bigger target, and they may have wasted a kill on me for it. But the item I am holding makes me immune until I pass it. I'll be passing the item to NP, as I expect he'll be passing me his, so he can confirm this.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that KoN has still failed to actually scumhunt. Pile on boys. When a veteran player fails to scumhunt and it's D3 you know something is up.

For even further proof just look at his latest post. All he does is try to save himself not actually play towards the town's win condition. The key thing about this game is surviving isn't everything for town, so when you see someone solely focused on helping themselves you know they aren't part of town.

I will tell you that yes, I can survive the night kill. Thanks for making me claim it outright. Me providing information to the town makes me a bigger target, and they may have wasted a kill on me for it. But the item I am holding makes me immune until I pass it.
I doubt it. Claim the item.

I doubt it. Claim the item.
Funny that you doubt it when you know that such items exist.
But I'm gonna go with no, I won't claim the item, since it pertains to certain abilities that I won't disclose.

Hello? Where is everyone?
Some people have lives Camo, but I won't be the one to explain that to you.

@Keeper of Night, so you are saying you hold at least two item at the moment?
Only one.

For even further proof just look at his latest post. All he does is try to save himself not actually play towards the town's win condition. The key thing about this game is surviving isn't everything for town, so when you see someone solely focused on helping themselves you know they aren't part of town.
You're funny.
Me being alive helps town by learning information about the ports. Therefore I can play for both conditions, thanks. We know that Singapore is bad and should probably be avoided, and we knew that Fiddler's Green was good, and is a safe vote if it pops up again. You're claiming that I'm not giving information to town when I am literally the only one who has been providing mod-given information about the game.

Do you... Have something specific you want from me? I'm giving you all the information my role can provide and you're not satisfied. If I'm not contributing by fulfilling what my role was designed to do (yay port seer), then honestly that's not my fault.

But I'm gonna go with no, I won't claim the item, since it pertains to certain abilities that I won't disclose.
I want to see the exact item. If you need to censor out info pertaining to your role, do that. Keep the rest of it.
Therefore I can play for both conditions, thanks..
Wait, what?
##UNVOTE: lord o da rings
##VOTE: Keeper of Night

Camo's post said that saving yourself does not help town's win condition. He did not describe saving yourself as a Win Condition, so you describing it as yours is strange.

Camo's post said that saving yourself does not help town's win condition. He did not describe saving yourself as a Win Condition, so you describing it as yours is strange.
Ah I see what you mean. Maybe it was a poor choice of words in my sarcasm. By saying "I can play towards both conditions" I'm referring to playing for both myself and town and that I can, in fact, play for both.

Also give me all the information you know that you think is beneficial to town's single win condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back