Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...so uh, is anyone here?
Anyone up for a discussion?
A vote? A vote change?

D3 Vote Count #2
Professor_Jplap: 3 (L-3)| Blinkehyo [#495-#510], Zone Q11 [#513-#573], MegaPod_781 [#519], GekkisaiDaiNi [#525], Blinkehyo [#528], VioletValkyrie [#534-#538]
Mordacazir: 1| Zone Q11 [#575]
VioletValkyrie: 0| Zone Q11 [#573-#575]
MegaPod_781: 0| Blinkehyo [#510-#528]

No vote: mordacazir, Nyora, Professor_Jplap, Total_Epicness, VioletValkyrie, Vom

Majority: 6 votes
Hours remaining: ~48 hrs [countdown]
Past vote counts: [#1]
Note: This vote count does not show any decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

Last edited:
@Blinkehyo. @MegaPod_781.
I don't care what you or other people say.
State your roles or forever be tunneled by me.
Reasoning?
Morda is Drac subber, which can perma swap roles...
And can do other things.
@mordacazir is also a valid target for the inactive witch hunt.
Fair enough
You are saying that NP jailed you?
Well that couldn't have happened right?
So you claim Redirector who had redirected Morda on Tigger?
This is true, I was redirected to tigger and than this happened:
Someone hurls you into a murky, sludgy, freezing lake of water. Your spirits are so miserably dampened that you decide to not do anything during the night.
I don't understand half the posts you're making becausye I dont understand what nom is
So... morda and Violet are scum?
Uhhh why?

Reasoning?
I had great needs for information at the time, and feared that nobody would give any information had I not pressured them.
And can do other things
1. What is the other thing?
2. Why did Kiiruma not state this?
I don't understand half the posts you're making becausye I dont understand what nom is
He meant Vom. Dunno how it became Nom all of the sudden. Probably auto-correct.
Uhhh why?
Process of Elimination.
Your claims (yours and Violet's) are the only two claims unbound by others' claims.

...? When did blink say nom
In the following posts.
Wait a second, nyora was the one that was supposed to be 'sitting around in their enclosure' not nom.
So Nom was locked up in enclosure (confirmed)
Nom
Nya
Mr. Penguin
Oddly enough, the one post before these series of noms was correctly written.
Vom getting locked up coincides with my watchlist, so it helps the idea that everything is in order.

I like giving people nicknames so that i can identify them better. Nom nom nom
If that’s for Vom, I honestly have NO idea how that works or helps. Idk if you’ve claimed a role yet either but if you haven’t I’d have to guess that the noms go something into your role.

I had great needs for information at the time, and feared that nobody would give any information had I not pressured them.
Why specifically that time?
1. What is the other thing?
2. Why did Kiiruma not state this?
1. Why should I tell you?
2. Probably cause he doesn't get to know the full ability
Process of Elimination.
Your claims (yours and Violet's) are the only two claims unbound by others' claims.
Is the rest actually cleared, including you? Where is the evidence for that? Because, joke on you but I'm not scum :/
I like giving people nicknames so that
i can identify them better. Nom nom nom
super confusing but okay

Not even going to acknowledge the second part,
But i dont do so well when there's a lot or players. I usually do 7-9 player games, and even then i have trouble keeping up with all the players
Nom is easier to put a face to than Vom for me, as i love cute things

Why specifically that time?
Please specify what you want to ask.
1. Why should I tell you?
Because aside from Jplap, you are the top suspect of at least two people.
2. Probably cause he doesn't get to know the full ability
Hm... I deny this statement.
I can see the description of Mariano's investigative ability.
It says that I will learn all your abilities.
Gekki can confirm this.
Is the rest actually cleared, including you? Where is the evidence for that? Because, joke on you but I'm not scum :/
When it comes to "who was the one who killed NP", and "who was the one who transed/bussed NP with Nyora", then yes. There is a proof. The proof is written in Post #574.

Kiiruma said he knew the full ability, and Kiiruma was town. :L
Is this a good enough motive to get Morda tomorrow? Aside from that, and Drac's last post (which admittedly should not be used as an argument to make a fair game, but still.) Aside from the post you quoted and Drac's last post, there is also the fact that Morda is also one of the unbound, making it very difficult for... their. claims. to... get checked?

Hm? *paranoia kicks in and starts making crazy far-shot theories*
...well, those theories... are not impossible.
The odds are low, but... Hrm...
...I need more info.

Hm? *paranoia kicks in and starts making crazy far-shot theories*
...well, those theories... are not impossible.
The odds are low, but... Hrm...
...I need more info.
...hey. Who was "jailed" N1?

TE's claim was not countered.
*paranoia is still active*
So. Upon a review on this sentence, I realized.
If Jplap is... well, if Jplap is somehow town who had... "mistakenly" aimed at TE, or had his own reasons to hold TE down, then TE's proof for being town is reduced to zero...

...huh. This means that lynching Jplap is a must. If Jplap flips town, then my read on TE will basically go back to null. If Jplap flips scum, then TE is locktown.
...huh. I didn't think of this before.
...I guess the insurance of knowing TE's alignment is bigger than getting rid of Morda's ability.
...very well then.

##VOTE: Professor_jplap

I think it was Blink who said they got jailed N1?
Mmhm... I did not find it in the search function of the forum, but it would make sense as to why they tried their best to not reveal their ability back then... Mmhm... Alright. Blink's off my hook. (Hopefully for good.)
*paranoia is still active*
So. Upon a review on this sentence, I realized.
If Jplap is... well, if Jplap is somehow town who had... "mistakenly" aimed at TE, or had his own reasons to hold TE down, then TE's proof for being town is reduced to zero...

...huh. This means that lynching Jplap is a must. If Jplap flips town, then my read on TE will basically go back to null. If Jplap flips scum, then TE is locktown.
...huh. I didn't think of this before.
...I guess the insurance of knowing TE's alignment is bigger than getting rid of Morda's ability.
...very well then.

##VOTE: Professor_jplap
Mmhm... However, that still doesn't... Hrm?
@bbninjas. Scum can perform Night Kill. Does this mean that all scum can activate their abilities while also performing the Night Kill?
For example: If I am scum watcher, and I watch Mr. X and perform the Night Kill on Mrs. Y. Can this happen?

@bbninjas. Scum can perform Night Kill. Does this mean that all scum can activate their abilities while also performing the Night Kill?
For example: If I am scum watcher, and I watch Mr. X and perform the Night Kill on Mrs. Y. Can this happen?

I can't confirm or deny anything relating to how the mafian nightkill works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back