Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying they're scum. I'm saying they have an ability that could be dangerous if they are scum.
Isn't that the case with everyone?
SO much? It was ONE post. Granted, it was a long post,
Your ISO says otherwise.
but I did say I was satisfied with her response, didn't I? The whole point of that post wasn't to start a wagon, I just wanted her to react. And she IS on the list, btw, in fact she's one of the people that make me doubt MegaPod.
Very well.
Yes. She is. She could be dangerous.
No she cannot. She was the one being redirected into. It is impossible that scum didn't redirect all who aimed at NP to Nyora, and then kill NP. One redirector must be scum.
I will say this, though - I am not a redirector.
Yeah, heck no. I won't buy this.
What message did you get from bbninjas?
Show me the proof.
I'm able to force one person to act on another, I'm guessing that's somewhat related to being a redirector? If tigger hadn't been modkilled I wanted morda to act on him to get more information on him to see if his lynch tomorrow was a good idea or not.
So you claim Redirector who had redirected Morda on Tigger?

TE. "Were you jailed?"
...then again, seeing as you only mention getting your vote eaten, I would assume that you weren't jailed...

Which means that Blink's results are fake after all. It should be impossible for NP to get redirected. ...unless Vom is scum and the second redirector.

Ok, I dont have the time to read 20+ pages of people screaming at eachother, so can someone give me a summary of what’s going on so far?

Ok, I dont have the time to read 20+ pages of people screaming at eachother, so can someone give me a summary of what’s going on so far?
Just tell me your alignment, ability and what you did so far.

...Because I didn't realize morda's ability was a swap, I forgot that after he subbed in...
That's even worse. Why would you redirect an ability that you didn't know to someone who is inactive, and likely to be modkilled or subbed out?

Which means that Blink's results are fake after all. It should be impossible for NP to get redirected. ...unless Vom is scum and the second redirector.
But what's the likelihood of two people having the same ability? I think Vom being a second redirector is a stretch and it's better just going for Blink.

Like i said, weve got the results in the title post. The only thing i could manipulate is the names, not the results (because you can see them)

And @Zone Q11 if you wanted to know about what Mega did despite him not being the one you believe to be the killer then youre just propagating way too much info.
Town works better when there's less info for scum to take advantage of and youre selfishly trying to get as much out into the open as possible. Im sorry but youre playing the game pretty terribly right now. You just made 3 people claim simply because you're a "information/Control freak"

I saw that Penguin targeted TE. What that ability was, I can only assume was his jailkeep ability, but he does have another ability. Its also possible that i could only see one of his targets anyway. After all, if he did have two abilities and used them, i should have gotten two targets that he used them on anyway.

Vom getting locked up coincides with my watchlist, so it helps the idea that everything is in order.

That's even worse. Why would you redirect an ability that you didn't know to someone who is inactive, and likely to be modkilled or subbed out?
I panicked and thought everyone else was likely town, I figured doing it on someone inactive would just give me the information and nothing else would've happened due to their inactivity...

Isn't that the case with everyone?
Yeah, I guess to an extent. But we know what her ability does for sure.
Your ISO says otherwise.
What?
No she cannot. She was the one being redirected into. It is impossible that scum didn't redirect all who aimed at NP to Nyora, and then kill NP. One redirector must be scum.
Can you rephrase this please? I think I know what you mean but I want to be sure.
Yeah, heck no. I won't buy this.
What message did you get from bbninjas?
Show me the proof.
Won't buy what? That I claim I'm not the redirector? What the hell kinda message would I get from bb for that?
Yeah, let me just jail myself. Lmao even if I was a redirector, and I targeted NP, I'm not sure how that interaction would work.

Wait a second, nyora was the one that was supposed to be 'sitting around in their enclosure' not nom.
So it is possible that my results come in mixed but it still would only make sense if penguin acted on TE. Why would he not make any moves when he has two abilities

I’d still like a summary if the game first
Just read like that last 5-6 pages, it really doesn't take that long and you'll be pretty up to date. A summary of the whole game is way too complicated to make.

Also, please don't claim for Zone. We already know what your ability is anyways. But don't encourage him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back