Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Mafia LVI:
---- REVOLT AT CHORANGA ZOO ----

jciBAta.gif

From the treetops, Kay peered alert around her dimly-lit exhibit. It was some ridiculous hour of the night. The resident crickets had long since retired from their evening chorus, and the air was feeling much too cold for a summer month. Kay knew she should be sound asleep by now; chimpanzees were strictily diurnal animals. But as hard as she tried, she couldn't relax. Disdain for the human captors had been rife among the exibits for months. Finally, the Council Represent had condemned the violence and forced every zoo resident to pledge their peace -- but the Vengeance Movement were furious! They vowed there and then to exact their own revenge on the human dwellers -- and anyone who stood in their way.

For the thousandth time, Kay read the message that someanimal had painted in an icky red residue on the only boulder in her enclosure. You will be the first, it said. Kay felt it in her gut: this was not a game.
This is a standard game of mafia! Please make sure that you read all the rules before you post.

If you've never played mafia, be sure to read up on the basics here.

Rules
  1. GM word is law.
  2. There will be (at least) two factions, a traditional Innocent and traditional Mafia faction. The game begins on Day 1.
  3. Phase lengths will be 48 / 24 hrs for day / night, except on Day 1 and maybe some after, where days will be 72 hrs.
  4. Voting using the ##VOTE: Player method. Unvoting is not necessary. The tiebreaker is a secret.
  5. I will be using Discord instead of QuickTopics in this game. When you sign-up in-thread, please include your current discord tag OR PM me it.
  6. Do not edit your posts under any circumstances.
  7. Do not 'like' any posts unless I specifically ask you to.
  8. Do not post in this thread after you've died.
  9. You may not ever discuss this game outside of this thread unless your Ability lets you. Also, no screenshots.
  10. No jerks. Jerks get shot. :[

Day Updates

Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Day 4
Night 4
Day 5
Night 5
Day 6

This game can work with any number of players! Deadline will be in about a week's time.

I expect you to post at least once every 24 hours (within reason), so if you make a commitment as small as that, sign-up as a Tier 2 / sub instead.

1. GM Draclord Mordacazir - Killed Night 3
  2. scattered mind - Killed Night 1
  3. Blinkehyo - Killed Night 4
  4. Jadethepokemontrainer Vom
  5. VioletValkyrie - Lynched Day 5
  6. TeamAqua4Life - Lynched Day 1
  7. GekkisaiDaiNi
  8. NinjaPenguin - Killed Night 2
  9. Tigger - Modkilled Night 2
  10. Total_Epicness
  11. Zone Q11 - Killed Night 5
  12. MegaPod_781 - Lynched Day 4
  13. Kiiruma - Lynched Day 2
  14. Professor_jplap - Lynched Day 3
  15. Dusk Form Lycanroc Nyora
  16. Mariano - Killed Night 2

Subs
  1. mordacazir
  2. Vom
  3. Nyora

Last edited:

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
It’s been a while, but I think I’ve got some time. In/

Discord: Jade Star Stone

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
I may as well jump in on this train. I still don't expect I'll be playing regularly but let's see how this one goes, haha. Never really committed to a standard game.

You should have my Discord tag, it's in my sig but in case I remove it or it changes, I'll say that it's currently Disaster Violet#4548 and I've never used QuickTopic a day in my life so I think that one works out.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
I'm in. Haven't played Mafia in a long while but I've been kinda craving a good game of it recently.

Discord tag is GekkisaiDaiNi#5890.

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
i havent played mafia in a while i guess now's as good a time as any to get back into it
TOTAL EPICNESS#8218 is my discord

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
...wait a minute. "Standard game"?
So... 1 Role cop, some goons and the rest are towns?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
...wait a minute. "Standard game"?
So... 1 Role cop, some goons and the rest are towns?
No, just standard as in there’s no weird and wonderful game mechanics — just some fun roles and your traditional lynch.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
just some fun roles
...so it is a closed setup?
Well I would love to play regardless.
Though as of late, the person I said I was going to tunnel... Just when I had forgiven them at Night, they died at Night... orz
*looks at NP*
I wonder...
*evil smile*

MegaPod_781

Bug Thug
Oh, sure, why not? It’s been a while since I’ve played mafia here. Don’t know how active I’ll be but I’ll try.

MegaPod #8371 on Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.