Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a second, nyora was the one that was supposed to be 'sitting around in their enclosure' not nom.
So it is possible that my results come in mixed but it still would only make sense if penguin acted on TE. Why would he not make any moves when he has two abilities
Well, notice the wording difference between both people who stayed in the closure. Wdym come in mixed? Like the names are mixed? What exactly does it say?

Just read like that last 5-6 pages, it really doesn't take that long and you'll be pretty up to date. A summary of the whole game is way too complicated to make.

Also, please don't claim for Zone. We already know what your ability is anyways. But don't encourage him.
Im Not going to and I don’t like Zone’s super controlling aura he’s giving me so far.

Professor did nothing during the night.
Penguin acted on TOTAL_EPICNESS during the night.

Vom sat around doing nothing.
Nyora was stuck in their enclosure.
And Penguin locked someone in their enclosure.
This information complicates things, now thatbwe know a bit more.

So Nom was locked up in enclosure (confirmed)
Penguin locked someone up (targeted TE but got redirected?)
And Nya did nothing?

Im Not going to and I don’t like Zone’s super controlling aura he’s giving me so far.
Yeah, you and me both. Pretty sure he's town tho. Actually, as I typed that, I went "No, you're not." Sooo guess Idk if Zone's town. Gonna have to look into that.

Well, notice the wording difference between both people who stayed in the closure. Wdym come in mixed? Like the names are mixed? What exactly does it say?
The order of the actions I gave were

Professor
Penguin

Nom
Nya
Mr. Penguin

I get what youre saying in "did nothing" could be right since it's a jailkeep ability,
But the second one is "was stuck in their enclosure"

Which means two people from my list couldnt act at all. But that contradicts the idea that Nya acted anyway. So that either proves that Someone's lying, or my results have been tampered with

So Vom was locked up in enclosure (confirmed)
And Nya did nothing?
But if for some reason your results come with mixed names, it makes total sense. Consider:

jplap acted on TE, taking his vote. After all, he voted him yesterday and said he was scummy for..whatver reason.
NP jails me, whether to block me or protect me only he knows.
Nyora does nothing, which is likely, and I'm stuck in my enclosure.

But for this to work, we need an incentive. What makes you think your ability could give you mixed names in the first place?

I reread my pm from my results.
There was a tidbit that said "Or at least that's who you think youre seeing, you cant see from that far"
(Not sure what the rules are here when it comes to directly quoting the mod, so im sorry if i broke a rules there.)
Not gonna say it's a false alarm and dismiss my results, but that could be what's screwing me up here

The order of the actions I gave were

Professor
Penguin

Nom
Nya
Mr. Penguin

I get what youre saying in "did nothing" could be right since it's a jailkeep ability,
But the second one is "was stuck in their enclosure"

Which means two people from my list couldnt act at all. But that contradicts the idea that Nya acted anyway. So that either proves that Someone's lying, or my results have been tampered with
So you get the names and the actions separately?

I reread my pm from my results.
There was a tidbit that said "Or at least that's who you think youre seeing, you cant see from that far"
(Not sure what the rules are here when it comes to directly quoting the mod, so im sorry if i broke a rules there.)
Not gonna say it's a false alarm and dismiss my results, but that could be what's screwing me up here
Hm, right. I mean it'd make sense if you got the names wrong based on that. Guess we'll see on jplap's flip.

My results are literally what's in the day 3 opening post. I dont get anything more special than anyone else

@Zone Q11 as others have said there is no reason for you to be pushing Nyora and Blink to claim right now. If you're town, scumhunt. You'll get much more info by doing that instead of harassing people to claim at random.

Also I will say that last night Zone invited me to that neighborhood thing from Kiiruma's ability. What he's talking about w/ NP killing Mariano is that apparently the "President" of the Cabinet gets these special abilities that can be used during the night. One of them is a one-time use Execution, which NP used on Mariano.

But what's the likelihood of two people having the same ability? I think Vom being a second redirector is a stretch and it's better just going for Blink.
Hrm...
And @Zone Q11 if you wanted to know about what Mega did despite him not being the one you believe to be the killer then youre just propagating way too much info.
That is correct.
Town works better when there's less info for scum to take advantage of and youre selfishly trying to get as much out into the open as possible. Im sorry but youre playing the game pretty terribly right now. You just made 3 people claim simply because you're a "information/Control freak"
I deny this. My game just ended, and thus I can say that claiming does work. ...even if the one who solved the mysteries are not alive players anymore in this game.
I saw that Penguin targeted TE. What that ability was, I can only assume was his jailkeep ability, but he does have another ability. Its also possible that i could only see one of his targets anyway. After all, if he did have two abilities and used them, i should have gotten two targets that he used them on anyway.
Welp. Gekki told the last secret I have anyways, so I might as well say this: NP and I had our suspicions on Mariano Yesterday, so we decided that we should kill him.
That said, he didn't tell me who he will target.
Vom getting locked up coincides with my watchlist, so it helps the idea that everything is in order.
What?
Yeah, I guess to an extent. But we know what her ability does for sure.
Wait. Am I having a memory loss?
*checks first post*
Kiiruma knew and shared what Morda's ability is, and suspected DFL (now Nyora) for inactivity. Do you understand how the susp on DFL (now Nyora) is such a weak argument?
Give me 15 minutes. I wrote some of your posts which I remember as "attacking Violet". Perhaps you were satisfied by her answers in the end, but not suspecting her right now is very weird. Especially after her "clumsy" night action. Also, I don't understand why she is the reason you think Mega is possibly scum.
Can you rephrase this please? I think I know what you mean but I want to be sure.
Mega and I aimed at NP.
Both of us got redirected to Nyora.
My assumption is: There is a scum redirector... or perhaps a transporter (because else I wouldn't know how they would be able to redirect both me and Mega), and they switched NP with Nyora.
Then another scum attacks Nyora, ending up in killing NP because of the transport.
Won't buy what? That I claim I'm not the redirector? What the hell kinda message would I get from bb for that?
Yeah, I won't buy that you didn't have anything to do anything at all.
I ask you: What message did you get from bbninjas from getting jailed?
Yeah, let me just jail myself. Lmao even if I was a redirector, and I targeted NP, I'm not sure how that interaction would work
...I mean, if you and Violet are scum, then it wouldn't be impossible.
What happened to "NO. SHE IS NOT. SHE CANNOT BE. NO WAY IN HELL."
1. The fact that she was not my suspect does not mean that I don't see your suspicion on her.
2. If -and only if- Blink and Mega are town (I am pretty sure Mega is town. Unsure about Blink), then Nyora could be scum.
Wait a second, nyora was the one that was supposed to be 'sitting around in their enclosure' not nom.
I reread my pm from my results. There was a tidbit that said "Or at least that's who you think youre seeing, you cant see from that far"(Not sure what the rules are here when it comes to directly quoting the mod, so im sorry if i broke a rules there.)Not gonna say it's a false alarm and dismiss my results, but that could be what's screwing me up here
...well. That solves literally all my problem about you.
We already know what your ability is anyways.
Uh... Are you sure you aren't confusing her with Morda?

So Nom was locked up in enclosure (confirmed)
And Nya did nothing?
Hrm... In that case...
...huh?
That doesn't make sense...
Because then I am left with Violet only.
...there is morda too, but he should've been redirected by Violet. But according to Blink's results, there should be someone who redirected NP from TE to Vom.

So... morda and Violet are scum? ...let's get Violet first then.

##VOTE: VioletValkyrie
@Zone Q11 as others have said there is no reason for you to be pushing Nyora and Blink to claim right now. If you're town, scumhunt. You'll get much more info by doing that instead of harassing people to claim at random.
But you see, the thing is: I am already doing so.

By hunting claims and finding discrepancies, I will find the scum. Mechanical info is the way to go in a non-bastard game after all.

Hrm...

-> I targeted NP, got redirected, and saw Mega and Blink visit Nyora.
-> Blink targeted Jplap and NP. Vom got jailed by NP, who had targeted TE. Nyora and Jplap did nothing.
-> Mega targeted NP, got redirected, and visited Nyora.
-> Vom does not want to claim, but apparently got jailed.
-> Violet redirected Morda to aim at Tigger.
-> Morda and Jplap has not spoken at all so far.
-> Jplap visited TE.

Wait a minute! We know from EoD1 results that Jplap is the Vote devourer, but why didn't this show up in Blink's report? Was it because Blink's report is limited to 5 topics only?

-> Morda has the ability to swap abilities.
-> Gekki hammered Nick and saved me.
Mega's and (part of) Blink's claim are bound to my claim.
Vom's claim and Nyora's (in)activity are bound to Blink's claim.
TE's claim was not countered.

The only ones with blank spots are Violet, Morda and Jplap.

So... morda and Violet are scum? ...let's get Violet first then.

##VOTE: VioletValkyrie
I am convinced by Gekki.
I take this vote back.
Attacking the scummiest of them all is the easiest after all!
Drac's last post was scummy as heck, and no matter what you say now, I will tunnel you to my death!!
(P.S. I have forgotten everything about what Morda said to make himself not scummy.)

##VOTE: Mordacazir

My game just ended, and thus I can say that claiming does work. ...even if the one who solved the mysteries are not alive players anymore in this game.
Wdym your game just ended?
Do you understand how the susp on DFL (now Nyora) is such a weak argument?
Ah, I did mix them up, that's my bad.
Also, I don't understand why she is the reason you think Mega is possibly scum.
At that point in time she seemed more town than Mega, which combined with the other people I think are town left Mega without a town spot.
Mega and I aimed at NP.
Both of us got redirected to Nyora.
My assumption is: There is a scum redirector... or perhaps a transporter (because else I wouldn't know how they would be able to redirect both me and Mega), and they switched NP with Nyora.
Then another scum attacks Nyora, ending up in killing NP because of the transport.
Ah, yeah this is not what I tohught you were saying at all lol.
Yeah, I won't buy that you didn't have anything to do anything at all.
I ask you: What message did you get from bbninjas from getting jailed?
You hear a loud ‘clang’. Someone has locked you into your enclosure, preventing you from acting on whoever you intended to act on!
Uh... Are you sure you aren't confusing her with Morda?
I...I was, yes. Oops?

You hear a loud ‘clang’. Someone has locked you into your enclosure, preventing you from acting on whoever you intended to act on!
Alright. This sounds good.

Seriously dude youre infurating. Read the game. YES my results are exclusive to 5 people, i dont target everybody. And ive mentioned who my 5 targets.

And why on earth did you not mention that your NP redirect till now? We could Have easily deduced that any actions on him would redirect or that there's a bus driver.
I feel like youre treating this game like its some sort or detective game where youre the only player. We ALL want to solve this game, so withholding info hurts more than helps unless it's not nessicary

And why on earth did you not mention that your NP redirect till now?
Because I had hoped that everyone's input would have discrepancies (like Violet's claim being unbound by anyone other than Morda) so I would get to find the scum first?
We ALL want to solve this game, so withholding info hurts more than helps unless it's not nessicary
Well, everything turned out fine and I have no more secrets now. Isn't it fine~?
...well of course not!! Which fool was it that said "All is fine" at D2!? Look how this turns out! 5 towns dead within 2 cycles!? Of course I want to get hold of all information!
Sure, you might be angry that I didn't reveal everything immediately, but had I not done so then scum would've been able to falsify their arguments even more! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back