Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D3 Vote Count #3
Professor_Jplap: 4 (L-2)| Blinkehyo [#495-#510], Zone Q11 [#513-#573], MegaPod_781 [#519], GekkisaiDaiNi [#525], Blinkehyo [#528], VioletValkyrie [#534-#538], Zone Q11 [#598]
Mordacazir: 0| Zone Q11 [#575-#598]
VioletValkyrie: 0| Zone Q11 [#573-#575]
MegaPod_781: 0| Blinkehyo [#510-#528]

No vote: mordacazir, Nyora, Professor_Jplap, Total_Epicness, VioletValkyrie, Vom

Majority: 6 votes
Hours remaining: ~23 hrs [countdown]
Past vote counts: [#1], [#2]
Note: This vote count does not show any decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

I can't confirm or deny anything relating to how the mafian nightkill works.
Hm... In that case I have a bad situation.
Since Transporter doesn't want to reveal themselves, they are definitely scum.
So the only ones who could potentially transport NP with Nyora are...
*paranoia kicks in*
Hm... Nah I'll tell them. It's Mega.
...eh?
Uh... what?
I think my logic just shortcircuited.

Basically, to have your target transported, you also have to visit the two people. Which means that I should have seen the transporter (I just realized this now). My results were Mega and Blink.
Blink's claim is being supported by Vom, and since there was a minor fiasco about who was jailed and who did nothing, Vom's claim supports Blink's claim perfectly.
That leaves me with Mega, who claims the ability of "vote X next Day, and you will be roleblocked next Night".
...which, I guess can be tested if someone wants to offer up their night action for the night. --but the thing is, it has to be a confirmed town.
...this is certainly not worth it. Let's just lynch Jplap first.

Basically, to have your target transported, you also have to visit the two people. Which means that I should have seen the transporter (I just realized this now).
Unless the visit of the transporter is not mentioned.
...by the way @Nyora, did you get a notification from bbninjas about getting transported/bussed/switched with NinjaPenguin?

Just because someone didnt reveal their role doesnt mean their scum
But it doesn't make sense. Why wouldn't a transporter reveal themselves?
If there is a town transporter, then they would've been (somewhat) cleared of suspicion, instead of hiding the fact that they transed NP with Nyora.
Also, it wouldn't have made sense if there was no scum transporter. Because in that case, town transporter transed NP with Nyora (DFL), while scum were aiming for Nyora, who subbed in for DFL, who was inactive. Unless any of us are "meanies" and wants to kill off subbers immediately, then it wouldn't have made sense at all.
The most logical reasoning states that transporter should be scum, and cooperated with other scum to kill off NP, who was clearly (or at least, the most likely) town!

@mordacazir, @Nyora, @Professor_jplap, @TOTAL_EPICNESS, @VioletValkyrie, @Vom

To avoid penalty, please vote on someone.
Preferably not Jplap, so perhaps someone random. No Lynch is hereby an option too, as long as it does not reach majority.
If needed, I am also a good target, I suppose.
As long as you all vote, you should avoid penalty.
P.S. Mega claims that you will be roleblocked if you vote Nyora.

*Please note that there will be no penalty if someone is hammered.
Thank you for the reminder, but... something tells me that we won't hammer Jplap. We will lynch him, but not by hammer.

Blink and Gekki won't move their vote until Jplap says anything.
I won't move my vote because it will influence TE's alignment.
Violet is ready to vote Jplap at any time.

So... All that is left is for Jplap to talk.
And I... have a feeling he will be late.

There is literally no post where Kiiruma claimed to know my full role: He got a sneak peek of my ability, that is what he said. (don't have time to post more rn)

There is literally no post where Kiiruma claimed to know my full role: He got a sneak peek of my ability, that is what he said. (don't have time to post more rn)
Correct; he did not say it.
However, that does not mean that you do not have another ability. There is no proof that you have two abilities, and there is no one who can confirm that either, because Tigger is dead.

You don't have to unvote by the way.

...well then. Now about the notification...
All actions on NP (mine and Mega's) were redirected to you.
You did not get a notification.
What does this mean...
... ...
I wonder whether Mega witched me?
But having 2 witches should be impossible...
Or perhaps it was Violet, and I didn't get the notification about being witched...
But that would mean that Mega is town.

...as expected, I also need Violet's flip.

So... Scum A's ability is to redirect all actions from Player A to Player B, and both Players won't get notified of this, while all Players who aimed at Player A and B will?
...huh. How unique. A silent transporter of sorts?

Soooo if someone votes Nyora they’re roleblocked?
I’m willing to test that if y’all want me to
Uh... Sure I guess?
I mean, if you are town (which is decided by Jplap's flip) and Mega is scum (which cannot be proven for now), and you survive until Tomorrow while having your ability not roleblocked, then we pretty much got Mega.

Then again, if Jplap flips town then your credibility will drop though.

Hey, I want to do some WiFoM here.
I'll need you to watch me tonight, @Zone Q11 . Ill explain day two if one of us make it though. Since you outed my ability, theres a chance I'll be the night kill due to me being able to target multiple people at once however, since my results get posted regardless of me being dead or alive, if they do end up targeting me, youll be watching me. And i presume that scum can't redirect and kill on me in the same night, so that's at least something useful. If they kill you, it at least gives town enough time to get one more free result from my findings. My ability is much better with less people anyway

Hey, I want to do some WiFoM here.
I'll need you to watch me tonight, @Zone Q11 . Ill explain day two if one of us make it though. Since you outed my ability, theres a chance I'll be the night kill due to me being able to target multiple people at once however, since my results get posted regardless of me being dead or alive, if they do end up targeting me, youll be watching me. And i presume that scum can't redirect and kill on me in the same night, so that's at least something useful. If they kill you, it at least gives town enough time to get one more free result from my findings. My ability is much better with less people anyway
Mmhm... What about other people?
What if scum doesn't visit you at all?
What if scum performed the same combo they did at N2 to kill NP, making me watch someone else instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back