Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, TE and BB have been the obvious scumteam here since the beginning.

You guys didn't pick up on it? There is one thing in bb's defining meta that we have had an absence of. BB will give advice to newbish players if they don't look like they are contributing well. Given TE's posting, I found it strange that there was a distinct lack of interaction between the two.

When I pursued this, we actually got a DEFENSE from BB. A very meager defense that only read my posts for the aggression than the content. And that doesn't seem right at all

It was really obvious, which is why you're only bringing it up now, right? Where's your vote?

It was really obvious, which is why you're only bringing it up now, right? Where's your vote?
Mindmeld.
Also, TE and BB have been the obvious scumteam here since the beginning.

You guys didn't pick up on it? There is one thing in bb's defining meta that we have had an absence of. BB will give advice to newbish players if they don't look like they are contributing well. Given TE's posting, I found it strange that there was a distinct lack of interaction between the two.

When I pursued this, we actually got a DEFENSE from BB. A very meager defense that only read my posts for the aggression than the content. And that doesn't seem right at all
Mind giving everybody an exact quote of this one please?

@NinjaPenguin umm, aren't you voting for TE? Can't you just unvote if you fear the hammer?
I prefer to leave the option for most people to hammer open for info as long as it's proven anybody who hammers is consciously doing it which my bolded text does; if TE gets online though I'll close that option to shut down conversation for him if I can.

I finally got around to finding bb's lame response to my TE case:
@Tapu Lele, is your vote because: TE noticed Roz's comment (that "the result wasn't valid"), but didn't notice where Aqua said he was specifically told that his action was successful? ... I don't follow why that's scummy at all. People miss sentences all the time, especially if they're part of paragraphs because people don't always feel like reading paragraphs.
However, the part I said about aggression was actually a quote from PMJ, not BB. I'm doing this from a phone right now, so the earlier statement was made from memory.

The statement still holds though that we have had a noticable lack of interaction between BB and TE

I’ve told you my 2 top scumreads: you and Lele multiple times

PMJ is leaning town for me
Nick is town for me
BB is neutral. I originally read him town but PMJ made me rethink that
Roz is neutral. I don’t get the case on him

This are TE's reads.

Tbh NP is right about "Calling out names without doing anything about it". It seems like heavy antispew mode with a bit of position setup for next day.

I mean, they literaly just call "neutral", "town", without any analysis, except for me and BB.
And when I read mine it nearly seems as they knew I would flip town there and are setuping position to "I told you" for the next day.

Process of elimination.

I'm throwing away Nick and NP from PoE for now. NP for actualy townie actions, Nick for... pasting whole convo with pure stupid mistake about not noticing it was succesful visit, not heal. They don't seem like a player to fake it. (Tho I feel terribly bad for angleshooting, this site allows it soooo...)

Lele is... townie. Theirs posts lack scum motivation. And since townhunting is easier then scumhunting, I'm gonna trust my feelings here.
I didn't like them being too sure about TE/bb scumteam, but gonna hope it's correct for now.
Only scum if we are totaly wrong with our reads rn.

That leaves me with: bb, TE, PMJ

bb is like some kind of unstable equilibirium. Had some good and many bad posts.
As oposing to stable equilibrium, where you can't get a solid read cause lack of AI content, they have enough content, but it's confusing.
Paradoxaly people like that end up as misslynch bait and town nearly as often as they end up being scum.

And that makes me consider the possibility of PMJ/TE instead. Especialy with TE's "leaning town" read on PMJ without any explanation.
With TE lacking town motivation, being overformal and overcarrying about the way he posts it looks... uhhh...

Scumteams:
TE/PMJ
TE/BB
Lele/ ...(PMJ/NP)? <-- not sure what would match here for the "totaly wrong with our reads" tinfoil tbh

Nick's role reveal and slip up in reading his messages convinces me he's town.

PMJ mentioned something briefly on day 1 that proposed Camo was confirmed town. I see no reason for a scum to confirm a town, or even propose it. He didn't stick with it either in an obvious manner. Secret town points for him

NP tried buying judgement scale, but also used public trade asap. The support of the ccase on TE got him flack from people like BB, but it generally helped draw out more of TE's behavior. Seems town.

Roz is questionable. The stories seem to line up for now, and seem to go through great risk for the benefit of town. That doesn't mean they are true. Roz still hasn't explained how he lost his points on the same day before he bid 80 on judgement scale

That leaves TE, who has made 0 contributions to this game, and BB, who never ceases to post walls of text that dso far have led us nowhere good.

I really need answers on the telepathy link though. The lack of someone coming forward leads me to believe that the user was scum, and that would kinda clear BB.

Nick's role reveal and slip up in reading his messages convinces me he's town.

PMJ mentioned something briefly on day 1 that proposed Camo was confirmed town. I see no reason for a scum to confirm a town, or even propose it. He didn't stick with it either in an obvious manner. Secret town points for him

NP tried buying judgement scale, but also used public trade asap. The support of the ccase on TE got him flack from people like BB, but it generally helped draw out more of TE's behavior. Seems town.

Roz is questionable. The stories seem to line up for now, and seem to go through great risk for the benefit of town. That doesn't mean they are true. Roz still hasn't explained how he lost his points on the same day before he bid 80 on judgement scale

That leaves TE, who has made 0 contributions to this game, and BB, who never ceases to post walls of text that dso far have led us nowhere good.

I really need answers on the telepathy link though. The lack of someone coming forward leads me to believe that the user was scum, and that would kinda clear BB.

Neutral wich died could steal points.
I'm 99% certain it was them, looking that the amount stolen matches.

(Tho I feel terribly bad for angleshooting, this site allows it soooo...)
(JSYK eevee, angleshoot reads tend to be no better than rand on this site so it's allowed. The amount of wrong angleshoot clears/lynches out there are really immense.)
Lele/ ...(PMJ/NP)? <-- not sure what would match here
Funny enough, Lele/BB is my Lele tinfoil.

@Tapu Lele @roz_the_eevee Can you give me your PoE? That is to say, what string of our three remaining lynches would you currently give the best shot at winning the game? (Mine is currently at TE/eevee/BB).
Remind me what telepathy link actually does?

Yeah I think i should claim
I’m an investigative role that can see abilities but not alignment
On night 0 I wanted to investigate Luis but got redirected to NP. on night 1 I investigated Luis and last night I investigated Lele
So that’s my claim and all the actions I have taken so far

Also I’d like to point out that you say a noob scum would go for someone who hasn’t posted much and with me never being scum it makes sense that you would immediately think me. However remember that NP said he’s played with Roz before on other sites. If he were scum it would answer why roz was targeted as he knows how much experience Roz has. If I were scum why would I target roz? If I were scum I would want to target the most experienced player not a newcomer who’s never played before.​

Yeah I think i should claim
I’m an investigative role that can see abilities but not alignment
On night 0 I wanted to investigate Luis but got redirected to NP. on night 1 I investigated Luis and last night I investigated Lele
So that’s my claim and all the actions I have taken so far

Also I’d like to point out that you say a noob scum would go for someone who hasn’t posted much and with me never being scum it makes sense that you would immediately think me. However remember that NP said he’s played with Roz before on other sites. If he were scum it would answer why roz was targeted as he knows how much experience Roz has. If I were scum why would I target roz? If I were scum I would want to target the most experienced player not a newcomer who’s never played before.​
So wanna confirm me as town and not lying or nah? (Ignore the one line I slightly changed since you can surmise why I did that if you're town. But mind stating which of my abilities I changed it in?)
Rolecop is a nice scum role tbh.

So wanna confirm me as town and not lying or nah? (Ignore the one line I slightly changed since you can surmise why I did that if you're town. But mind stating which of my abilities I changed it in?)
Rolecop is a nice scum role tbh.
Also Lele mind softing if your role is one that warrants being suspected or not?

Role cop is a very good scum role. Knowing abilities is much more handy than alignments.

Lele needs to claim so T_E can confirm it. Don't post what it is until he does, T_E.

It's a very scummy role with 1 active ability. It was used N1 on PMJ and N2 on TE-> BB. However, there was no visible efffect either target would notice so far.

I can post the full claim, Just ask me again because I'm hesitant on this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back