Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not reading roz as a T_E scumbuddy because of this theory that he tried pursuing.

And let's face it, who immediately comes to mind when you think about this >_>
TE does but that's shade. Nothing there says not s/s to me.

Also my "if they flip scum, who's the buddy list" (I'd look much closer upon an actual scum flip but these are my current vibes):
Nick: Who cares he's clear

Lele: He's basically clear but I guess it would be him over Nick so I'd say:
Likely Buddy: BB
Maybe Buddy: Eevee
Probably Not Buddy: PMJ
Not Buddy: TE

Bbninjas:
Likely Buddy: Lele
Maybe Buddy: eevee, TE

PMJ:
Likely Buddy: TE
Probably Not Buddy: Lele, BB, eevee

TE:
Likely Buddy: eevee, PMJ
Maybe Buddy: BB
Not Buddy: Lele

Eevee:
Likely Buddy: TE
Maybe Buddy: BB, Lele

The PoE is set at TE, eevee, PMJ/BB for a good reason. PMJ and BB prob. aren't together so we leave them for the end. Then assuming I just clear Lele which better be correct, that means at least one scum is within TE and eevee so we lynch those two first. The game might just end there but if it doesn't we got PMJ and BB to lynch in. If TE flipped scum, we probably maybe lynch PMJ then but re-read thoroughly before doing this? If eevee flipped scum, we very probably lynch BB. Even if whoever dies today flips town, we just need to stay the course for a victory.
P.S. I won't pair myself out of fairness but I think I'm never scum with anybody but Lele. Maybe eevee.
P.P.S. How much time is left today?

Vote Count Day 03 #2

Majority to lynch is 4

The following vote count is valid as of Post #741

0 - TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - Tapu Lele #631
0 - Tapu Lele - PMJ #710
1 - @NinjaPenguin - bbninjas #718
1 - TOTAL_EPICNESS - NinjaPenguin #721
1 - roz_the_eevee - PMJ #728

*This vote count doesn't reflect the actual vote weight of each player, if any.
*If the voting ends in a tie, the player who got the first tie vote will be lynched.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D3 - BONUS QUEST
Quest Name : Ready Aim Fire
Requirement :
  • Each player need to PM me one of the following action
  • Shoot (accompanied by another Living or Dead Players’ name),
  • Defend
  • Do Nothing.
  • If you Do Nothing you will received 15 Shooter Point
  • If you Shoot someone, that player will lose 10 Shooter Points, however if that player chooses Defend, you will lose 10 Shooter Points instead.
  • If you Defend yourself but no one shoots you, you will lose 5 Shooter Points
  • If you Shoot someone that didn’t submit any action, you will gain 5 Shooter Points
  • This Bonus Quest will consist of 5 rounds
  • You send all you action together but please indicate what action you are going to used for each round
Rewards :
The person with the highest score for each round will gain 20 Game Points

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 3 will end at 5th August 1PM [GMT +8] (Timer)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Auction Day 3

Each player may sent in a Bid for one of the item only.
Player who bids the most Game Point for that item will received it at the end of this phase. Minimum Bid is 10 Points.
Please sent in your Bids before the Day ends.

To Send in your Bid simply PM me the name item you wish to bid and the amount you want to bid.
Once a bid is sent you can’t change it.

Items List are as follow.
Purse Spy - During the day/night, PM me the name of a player. You will be told how many Game Points that player has.
Constraining Tunic - During the day/night, PM me the name of a player. During the next phase, that player will not be able to use any item.
Random Box - During the day/night, PM me the name of an Item on the auction. During that phase, the player purchasing that Item will received a random Item not listed in the auction instead.
Invisible Cloak - During the day/night , PM me the name of a player. During the next phase, you will steal one of their items.
Forced Deal - During the day/night, PM me the names of two players. During the next phase, both players items will be swapped with each other. This Item can’t be duplicate by any ability.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like other lynches better. I'm taking a chance on your theory. Strange roz has made no reply since the accusation, I saw him lurking the other day. More votes.

Apparently I misunderstood my rolecard...
"If that play for an item" tho.
It's not weird at all that I argue with hosts the whole game already?

The Scrambler

You are like a living dictionary. You know words that most don’t. As the best scrabble player, you are called The Scrambler, you will always find a way to gain the most when given a bad hand.

Passive Ability: Triple Word – It's extremely rare for people to get triple word in one turn. If you are Night Killed, you will survive the first attempt. This ability will be locked afterwards.

Active Ability : Point Box – You always find the opportunity to get the most of what you are given. Once per night, PM me the name of a player. If that player for an Item that night, you will get 10 Game Points

Alignment: Legends
Win Condition: Eliminate all threat to the Legends

Ninja wasn't lying, he could only bid for an item.
On the other side... @TE, who wouldn't you bid on anything n1?

I still literaly hate NP's claim rn. I was blocked and he is only roleblocker claim.
TE is most scummy of all players around tho, so I'm conflicted about NP's vote on them.

##vote: TE

If you hate NP's claim (and think he's lying about not using it), then why are you not voting him (for lying)?

By the way, I/GP bought the first telepathy link. That means Nick did not buy the 2nd telepathy link (as Nick was buying the ID card).

@TOTAL_EPICNESS, @roz_the_eevee - one of you bought the telepathy link. And my gut tells me that TE was the one who bought it. Now answer the redundant and expected querstion - why did you use it on bb and me? Surely you must have had a motive

:thinking:

Actualy, I bought, but I still HAVE it.

##unvote
##vote TOTAL_EPICNESS

NP is telling the truth, or a ninja.

NP is behaving townie tbh.

I mean, using public trade item. Scum wouldn't want to give us more info, so it was pointless item from theirs PoV.

You're accused mostly due to process of elimination. Everyone else looks more town than you, is the way I understand it.

You should definitely claim if you think it will help your case, otherwise don't bother.

Literally all three of BB/PMJ/eevee's votes are confounding because at least one almost surely comes from scum and who even knows which one it is?
Like shoot I wanna read of the BB ISO because his vote now scares me (I feel an aura of agenda coming from it), I like eevee's vote, and PMJ's just... confuses me.
It's worth noting my PoE screws up if the scumteam is just BB and Lele, which I really don't want to be true but easily might.
Ok could someone tell me all the points on me so I can defend them?
I can claim if necessary
Post #100000 not trying to lynch scum or place a vote but trying to survive. Defend against these and claim maybe probably.

TE is at L-1 I believe. Don't be a bad barnacle and hammer. We might even want one unvote so scum TE couldn't hammer himself and cut short our discussion.

Ahhh BB's progression on eevee instead of TE has so much agenda in it we can lynch him on TE's scum flip I suppose. He's all "Why lynch claimed doctor?" but then today he moves down the person who claimed blocking the N1 kill to lynch him instead of TE. Yuck.
He's literally only been suspecting now-confirmed town like the entire game too I hate the ISO reading back. Anybody mind double checking and giving an opinion on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back