Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not following your response here. Are you saying that you acted like scum NP to intentionally get mislynched, to get information? What information were you going to get (examples?)? Why did you expect that the town to know your play so well, that they would pick up on such small meta-based "evidence" for your lynch? ##VOTE: NP for now
Yeah, since I'd still be able to vote so it wouldn't lose us a shot at any more lynched. Was planning to fall on sword for confotown status today but Luis modkill ruins that. Examples include people knowing I'm town and trying to sus out who knows where my vote is going to go. Meta evidence doesn't matter; the best way to act scummy is to channel how you'd be as scum.

Also, lol your PoE is me/PMJ/TE and I'm never scum with either of those two start evaluating.
Am I only allowed to respond to you when you direct a question at me? You said that "you don't see how someone could have no idea [on why Rez would be nightkilled]", and I decided to say that not knowing was fine, since the kill choice makes no sense to me as well.
Guys let's use Camo's question response tell BB is auto-scum. :p
@GM DracLord vote is wrong, shows bb instead of me.

If Lele and bb are town then the scum is roz and T_E and I'm not subscribing to that theory yet.
100% willing to subscribe to this theory.

Literally nobody thinks this slot is town and he isn't getting votes so this better change:
##VOTE: TOTAL_EPICNESS

I'm coming around to town PMJ so I think that just leaves eevee but either PMJ or BB could have brought out the chainsaw for scum TE.
All right. T_E's posts read pretty town to me so far, he handled Lele's horseshit case against him pretty well and didn't crack under pressure.
Do you even remember how town TE responded to being on the chopping block last game? Much more defensive yet much less OMGUS iirc. I'll reread this to check.

Do you even remember how town TE responded to being on the chopping block last game? Much more defensive yet much less OMGUS iirc. I'll reread this to check.
Turns out I'm wrong. He's impulsive last game but not defensive and does in fact soft OMGUS. I'm gonna try to skim his ISO this game but all the tone I remember from him is just obscenely different.

Turns out I'm wrong. He's impulsive last game but not defensive and does in fact soft OMGUS. I'm gonna try to skim his ISO this game but all the tone I remember from him is just obscenely different.
On a quick skim I don't feel the trying to win he did last game. I feel more playing it safe.
Plus he was one of those bandwagons on scattered that I really didn't like and if Nick and Lele are town, he or BB could be the scumwagoners and I'd think him IDK.

On Scattered: Neutral very slightly leaning scum
His reaction towards Camo was strange. I’ve never seen SM react that way to a case on him. I know he gave his reasoning and I agree with it but it’s still such an odd reaction
What I learned from last game is:
Don’t reveal important things like information regarding roles so easily
Play for town not to survive
This hedging is also something I hated and hate more on a scattered town flip. Hr hedges the read to barely scum but really feeds the fire here (yeah call me out for hypocrisy blah blah blah point is he does it but even worse imo).

NP you keep saying my case on Lele is OMGUS just because I made it after he made a case on me. If you ignore context then yes that’s OMGUS but there is context to this. Leles case on me was terrible, and he attempted to take advantage of people not reading back in the thread when he used an RVS vote as evidence. That’s as scummy as it’ll ever get, and it was something he did as scum last game too. Lele was also very sarcastic and aggressive when he made his case on me. that’s not something town Lele has ever done. It is for those reasons that I think Lele is scum not because he voted for me.
As for my case on you it was built on how readily you agreed with Lele’s terrible case on me. which I thought was scummy but not worthy of a lynch.

NP you keep saying my case on Lele is OMGUS just because I made it after he made a case on me. If you ignore context then yes that’s OMGUS but there is context to this. Leles case on me was terrible, and he attempted to take advantage of people not reading back in the thread when he used an RVS vote as evidence. That’s as scummy as it’ll ever get, and it was something he did as scum last game too. Lele was also very sarcastic and aggressive when he made his case on me. that’s not something town Lele has ever done. It is for those reasons that I think Lele is scum not because he voted for me.
As for my case on you it was built on how readily you agreed with Lele’s terrible case on me. which I thought was scummy but not worthy of a lynch.
Give me some content of you meeting town's goal of lynching scum to work with. Defense is great and all but you've been lurking the thread a good deal so I hope you have some nice scumhunting (meeting the town's win-con; only defending meets the scum's) to give us for all of it.

I wanna see roz's role pm. The fact that he went out of his way to just type it instead of the simple cp is suspicious af. It was also missing his bulletproof claim. I'm on board, pending his response.

##vote roz_the_eevee

Woops

##unvote
##vote roz_the_eevee

Give me some content of you meeting town's goal of lynching scum to work with. Defense is great and all but you've been lurking the thread a good deal so I hope you have some nice scumhunting (meeting the town's win-con; only defending meets the scum's) to give us for all of it.
I’ve told you my 2 top scumreads: you and Lele multiple times

PMJ is leaning town for me
Nick is town for me
BB is neutral. I originally read him town but PMJ made me rethink that
Roz is neutral. I don’t get the case on him

I’ve told you my 2 top scumreads: you and Lele multiple times

PMJ is leaning town for me
Nick is town for me
BB is neutral. I originally read him town but PMJ made me rethink that
Roz is neutral. I don’t get the case on him
But I feel like you aren't doing anything with this. Reads don't matter if you don't use them.
There's nothing I see you doing that matches "town trying to win". There's just "player naming their reads but being passive".

But I feel like you aren't doing anything with this. Reads don't matter if you don't use them.
There's nothing I see you doing that matches "town trying to win". There's just "player naming their reads but being passive".
I pushed Lele last day phase lol

I pushed Lele last day phase lol
But if that was in large part OMGUS I won't really count it. Your reads seem to all be dependent on if people are for you or against you. PMJ is the main guy thinking you're town so he rises. BB begins to PoE shade you so he ends up dropping. Lele and I are pushing you and we're scum. Eevee is your scumbuddy so whatever he's neutral.
Like if you get what I'm saying, your reads are pushing your agenda of trying to find allies to not vote you off rather than solving the game. If you're town, you aren't considering the fact that people townreading you may just be pocketing you and it's a huge weakness in your game if true.
Consider agenda. Sure you were pushed, but when the gamestate is proposing all non-scum lynched, why does scum go out of their way to solo push you instead of any of the other guys (especially when it makes them look worse in the process as opposed to being complacent and just letting town get blood on their hands)? Besides natural feelings of OMGUS and townreading people back for townreading you (which may even be subconscious but if town are definitely quite present judging by your reads), there's no reason to think that.

tl;dr If you're scum which I think you are this is just agenda, if town please look at the motivation and not just the OMGUS/pocket.

Case on roz: I'm suspecting him of lying about being bulletproof. Drac confirmed that the night kill is not required - they can choose not to kill. Knowing this, I think roz instructed his team not to kill with the intent of claiming bulletproof to clear him as town.

He is also the only player that made a claim to not just copy and paste the pm from drac. In the post where he claimed, his bulletproof ability was nowhere to be found.

No-kill being allowed means we can only trust Nick on claims of being saved. Everyone else is a possible liar.

Case on roz: I'm suspecting him of lying about being bulletproof. Drac confirmed that the night kill is not required - they can choose not to kill. Knowing this, I think roz instructed his team not to kill with the intent of claiming bulletproof to clear him as town.

He is also the only player that made a claim to not just copy and paste the pm from drac. In the post where he claimed, his bulletproof ability was nowhere to be found.

No-kill being allowed means we can only trust Nick on claims of being saved. Everyone else is a possible liar.
TE is just his scumbuddy at this point right?

This is bait.

By the way, I/GP bought the first telepathy link. That means Nick did not buy the 2nd telepathy link (as Nick was buying the ID card).

@TOTAL_EPICNESS, @roz_the_eevee - one of you bought the telepathy link. And my gut tells me that TE was the one who bought it. Now answer the redundant and expected querstion - why did you use it on bb and me? Surely you must have had a motive

Also, while we are at PRs in game, someone took my points last night.
I'm curious, how much did you bid on double vote?

:thinking:

Roz needs more votes. Couple more should do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back