Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far? What'd you do night zero? Definitely asking again.

If T_E confirms your ability is the same as the one he received in his result then that would effectively clear you as town, pending his flip. With no glaringly obvious choices for a lynch today and T_E already on the chopping block, I have no qualms with policy lynching the role cop to verify what he says about your role is true.

Ehh, chances are that scum already know my ability by now...

Control Freak

You spend all of your free time playing The Sims. You will control every aspect of the Sims life down to every minute of their life. As such your family called you a Control Freak.

Active Ability : Absolute Control – Being master of micromanagement you have the ability to influence others behaviour. Once per night you may PM me the name of a player. On the next day, that player’s vote will be the same as yours. (The vote count update will not show this.)

Alignment: Legends
Win Condition: Eliminate all threat to the Legends

I was hesitant because this poses a pretty darn good threat to mafia team, especially in LYLO situations (I think, at least). But, it's still a blind bet whether I get the right vote or not...
Currently as it is, bb's vote bears 0 weight! I control whatever he votes for :)

BTW, the reason I jumped onto mord's wagon last second yesterday wasn't exactly because I fully supported it - I could have stuck with TE and the result would have been the same. I made my vote at the last possible second to match up with PMJ so that the double vote weight would be invisible to the public.

Ahh, so it's like that, huh. I understand everything now.

Pending confirmation from @TOTAL_EPICNESS that this is true, I'm willing to slide you into the town column. Scum with that ability would be busted.

Guess that leaves T_E and bb as scum? We did it?

##UNVOTE My vote on Roz was purely a pressure vote so that PMJ could get the reactions he wanted.

Lele's claim that my posting hasn't been doing anything is a bit absurd (my reads have tended to get people talking about those players), especially considering that Lele is the one who has been posting walls of unindicative role-based speculation...

I've already done a process of elimination, and it led me to NP / TE / PMJ... however I'm not so sure on that now. TE is definitely still there (my vote would be on him, except I don't want to hammer rn) - although there's not really much to say about me not interacting him; I suppose he hasn't really made much of a comment or impact himself, so when I make my periodic comments on the general happenings, I don't normally have much to say him. Lele's case on TE didn't make sense (and I'm not sure if he ended up rexplaining it?), which is me "defending" him.

Both NP and PMJ have been leaning townier since this day just because of their logical investment in this day's scumhunt, but that leaves me with only TE as scum and that's not right. I've also noticed that PMJ hasn't been tunneling / sticking to single a lynch wagon, interestingly enough. That's partially explained by him being more careful about his play; but I think it's also a nice towntell - scum PMJ would be conscious about getting some cred for pushing scum wagons, which means that if he was on a scum wagon, he wouldn't get off - because if they get lynched and if he's flipping around, he won't get cred and the buddy's death would be worth nothing.

I don't have much time left to write; but my opinion on Lele is conflicting because they say I'm obviously scummy yet don't follow that up with any actions, but they also seem very clearly uninformed. I could see Roz as scum at this point, if they have been a bit of a ballsy player in the past (in which case, I don't see NP as scum at all). (No, I never knew that Roz was Exce, and I don't even think I suggested that Exce played this game - considering I never was planning on playing this game myself.)

Also, before I forget, but if TE actually flips scum, if anyone has any driving Abilities / Items, you can basically clear / confirm players tonight pending where the nk lands.

How do you figure?

Day 3 Afternoon

A seemingly good day suddenly took a turn for the worst. The group of dark cloud gather around town, people become curious and decide to all gather in an open space. Then suddenly a BOLT OF LIGHTNING strike on roz and turning him into a wisp

roz was MODKILLED, he was

The Scrambler

You are like a living dictionary. You know words that most don’t. As the best scrabble player, you are called The Scrambler, you will always find a way to gain the most when given a bad hand.

Passive Ability: Myth – Every group need a secret communication channel. You will be given a quick topic to communicate with the other Myth.

Active Ability : Point Box – You always find the opportunity to get the most of what you are given. Once per night, PM me the name of a player and a name of a target. The chosen player will uses their Active Ability to target the player of your choice instead of his/her original target. (Doesn’t work if the ability requires to target 2 players.)

Alignment: Myth
Win Condition: Eliminate all threat to the Myth

At first the player was surprise to see this but was glad that the one died wasn't one of their own....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Day Continues and will end at 5th August 1PM [GMT +8] (Timer)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The absolute madman.

Drac confirms two scum although we knew that already.

Soft clearing np for alerting us to the size of roz's balls, no reason to do that as scum.

NinjaPenguin I thought was hard confirmed town because of the bid on Judgement Scale/Public Trade (Which I can verify)

It's also important to note that his ability name is the same as his claimed one, which puts a damper on T_E's results. Obviously him and Lele aren't both scum, but it just means that having the correct ability doesn't mean anything. Unless @TOTAL_EPICNESS can confirm he got the whole ability and not just the name of it.

How does a bid confirm anything?

Same reason roz said he was shot, and then made a huge stink about it. This would be the same kind of play I could see you two concocting to clear you as town. It's not against the rules, verifiable (as much as a failed bid can be, anyway) and you can use that logic to get cleared.

##unvote

This changes everything.

FWIW, I believe I know why eevee was modkilled and if so, his buddy better have been BB or TE and just trapped in the PoE or this win will feel cheap because this swung everything way in our favor (actually I was beginning to come around to him as town so...) and the offense I think it was for was not modkill worthy in any way (absolutely no game integrity was breached here and what happened only could have made him seem like a townie if one was to dramatically extrapolate). I don't want to talk about this really until game ends because it isn't relevant to the game.
Eevee flip should clear me though I guess?
Somebody compile every eevee post in one post if you don't mind.
##UNVOTE

We're in F6, so we should lynch and if that fails probably no lynch (since nobody is hard confirmed, the nightkill will help us eliminate one player in the PoE) to get to a Final 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back