Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Apparently I misunderstood my rolecard...
"If that play for an item" tho.
It's not weird at all that I argue with hosts the whole game already?
Actually the breach of integrity basically only confirmed this statement made in thread. Absolutely no reason to modkill here.

NinjaPenguin

I'm having hard situation irl, I'm yet to catch up and start posting actively.

I don't see this result as valid at all to begin with.

Also, hi.

@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - let's ask last time. Did you get a result you succesfuly SAVED or succesfuly PROTECTED someone.

That's a big difference actualy.

I'm actualy waiting till they answer my question rn.

That's actualy ridiculous.

You want to lynch someone cause he protected someone. Wasn't even told about save, just protect.

It's not even close to be worth of mechanical lynch.
Learn to read people if you need to base your lynches on stuff like that.

I have a mechanical reason to think that mord was NOT attacked.

Take it as you wish, but that's the reason why I asked if he saved someone or just protected.

I'm ccing the base of his theory.

You now outed 2 PRs cause of some weird us mechanical conclusions.

Also, while we are at PRs in game, someone took my points last night.

Weird ass*

As I said - try to read people cause this lynch mechanicly has wrong basis, even if they flip scum.

Ccing the save, not theirs role.

There
Was
No
Attempt
To
Kill
Mord

For last time, I'm not saying he is lying.

He is claiming he PROTECTED mord, wich to my knowledge could be truth.
However he did not SAVE them from a kill.

Sometimes I wonder if some people read thread at all :thinking:

That's actualy my thoughts.

Camo could actualy still be scum and mafia is using my save cc to build a wagon on doc wich accused mafia.

That's a tinfoil theory tho.

Question to everyone - out of 2: bbninja, Ninjapenguin, who would you rather lynch?

Fine.

Hardclaiming town 1 shoot bulletproof who was attacked last night.

Looking that noone claimed the shoot nor my immunity to it, I'm taking it was mafia kill, not a vig.

And normaly mafia would have little to none reason to attack me after my inactivity day 1 and claiming total newbie.

Only 2 people knowing who I really am is you and bbninja.

Sooo... Either a kill was redirected on me, mafia is a bunch of noobs who were to scared to attack some stronger player, or they knew who I am and attacked me cause of it.

Riddle me that.

3p does. The 9-man setup with killing 3p would be ridiculous tho.

11 man*

Mixed up with other game I'm in rn.

11 man with killer 3p sounds still bad, but possible.

Cause I talked with you before this game and you said I should join it ;)

Hints, hints.

Lol, forgot about this game.

Tho I'm Exce on discord, not eevee, and even less of roz.

Let's get down to theory 2.

Who is new in this game and would aim for low risk, low effort kill?

I was seeing bbninja/Camo scumteam as possibility but tbh after last posts I'm gonna believe that they are town.

TE might as well die for a last post. Not even read wise but mentaly-behavioral.

I hate when people try to defend themselves in too organized matter, dividing post in on one topic, on second topic. It's usualy scum overtrying to look more organized/innocent.

What is the votecount rn?

2 - TOTAL_EPICNESS - Tapu Lele, NinjaPenguin
2 - Tapu Lele - TOTAL_EPICNESS, PMJ
1 - Camoclone - TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
1 - TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - Luispipe8
1 - Luispipe8 - bbninja
1 - Mordacazir - Camoclone

That actualy looks terrible.

It is technicly a MyLo without us being in MyLo.
I was outbid on doublevote, and I've bid a lot for that.

If scum got it they can outvote us easily next day.

Wich makes me wonder where Ninja had so many points if he bought something n0 as well.

Ninja, you NEVER took any action?

I call bullshit.
Actualy twice.

I'm scrambler, master of scrabbles.

My active ability is called Point Box, giving me bonus points when person I target buys something.
I targeted you n0 and got points for it.

Also - last night I FAILED to perform my action.
If you say you roleblocked noone all the time, then why would I be failed?
Second roleblocker? Visit prevention?

It is actualy my full claim?

My action failed to begin with.

Apparently I misunderstood my rolecard...
If that play for an item tho.
It's not weird at all that I argue with hosts the whole game already?

Ninja wasn't lying, he could only bid for an item.
On the other side... @TE, who wouldn't you bid on anything n1?

I still literaly hate NP's claim rn. I was blocked and he is only roleblocker claim.
TE is most scummy of all players around tho, so I'm conflicted about NP's vote on them.

##vote: TE

##vote: TOTAL_EPICNESS

Actualy, I bought, but I still HAVE it.

Reads over mechanics

NP is behaving townie tbh.

I mean, using public trade item. Scum wouldn't want to give us more info, so it was pointless item from theirs PoV.

I didn't like bb saying he didn't have idea who I am, even tho he told me to join this game, lel.

This are TE's reads.

Tbh NP is right about Calling out names without doing anything about it. It seems like heavy antispew mode with a bit of position setup for next day.

I mean, they literaly just call neutral, town, without any analysis, except for me and BB.
And when I read mine it nearly seems as they knew I would flip town there and are setuping position to I told you for the next day.

I'm throwing away Nick and NP from PoE for now. NP for actualy townie actions, Nick for... pasting whole convo with pure stupid mistake about not noticing it was succesful visit, not heal. They don't seem like a player to fake it. (Tho I feel terribly bad for angleshooting, this site allows it soooo...)

Lele is... townie. Theirs posts lack scum motivation. And since townhunting is easier then scumhunting, I'm gonna trust my feelings here.
I didn't like them being too sure about TE/bb scumteam, but gonna hope it's correct for now.
Only scum if we are totaly wrong with our reads rn.

That leaves me with: bb, TE, PMJ

bb is like some kind of unstable equilibirium. Had some good and many bad posts.
As oposing to stable equilibrium, where you can't get a solid read cause lack of AI content, they have enough content, but it's confusing.
Paradoxaly people like that end up as misslynch bait and town nearly as often as they end up being scum.

And that makes me consider the possibility of PMJ/TE instead. Especialy with TE's leaning town read on PMJ without any explanation.
With TE lacking town motivation, being overformal and overcarrying about the way he posts it looks... uhhh...

Scumteams:
TE/PMJ
TE/BB
Lele/ ...(PMJ/NP)? <-- not sure what would match here for the totaly wrong with our reads tinfoil tbh

Neutral wich died could steal points.
I'm 99% certain it was them, looking that the amount stolen matches.

NinjaPenguin

I want his ISO to be hard pointing towards TE and BB town thoughts?
I thought a bit more and stuff today after I posted and started pushing my PoE is questionable to analyze since if scum was caught in the PoE, in theory they would want to distance as best they can and make us doubt ourselves. So keep in mind connections are probably best analyzed when eevee is as comfortable as possible.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Someone said that they got driven yeah? Who was that??

NP is definitely soft-clear town for the reasons PMJ said.

Here's what I had written down. PMJ's flop to TE makes him look worse and BB's vote on eevee looks better.

I definitely should not be getting cred for voting Roz considering it was pressure which I took straight off after PMJ...

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Vote Count Day 03 #3

Majority to lynch is 4

The following vote count is valid as of Post 802

0 - TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - Tapu Lele #631
0 - Tapu Lele - PMJ #710
0 - NinjaPenguin - bbninjas #718
1 - @TOTAL_EPICNESS - NinjaPenguin #721, roz_the_eevee #750, PMJ #754
0 - roz_the_eevee - PMJ #728

*This vote count doesn't reflect the actual vote weight of each player, if any.
*If the voting ends in a tie, the player who got the first tie vote will be lynched.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D3 - BONUS QUEST
Quest Name : Ready Aim Fire
Requirement :
  • Each player need to PM me one of the following action
  • Shoot (accompanied by another Living or Dead Players’ name),
  • Defend
  • Do Nothing.
  • If you Do Nothing you will received 15 Shooter Point
  • If you Shoot someone, that player will lose 10 Shooter Points, however if that player chooses Defend, you will lose 10 Shooter Points instead.
  • If you Defend yourself but no one shoots you, you will lose 5 Shooter Points
  • If you Shoot someone that didn’t submit any action, you will gain 5 Shooter Points
  • This Bonus Quest will consist of 5 rounds
  • You send all you action together but please indicate what action you are going to used for each round
Rewards :
The person with the highest score for each round will gain 20 Game Points

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 3 will end at 5th August 1PM [GMT +8] (Timer)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Auction Day 3

Each player may sent in a Bid for one of the item only.
Player who bids the most Game Point for that item will received it at the end of this phase. Minimum Bid is 10 Points.
Please sent in your Bids before the Day ends.

To Send in your Bid simply PM me the name item you wish to bid and the amount you want to bid.
Once a bid is sent you can’t change it.

Items List are as follow.
Purse Spy - During the day/night, PM me the name of a player. You will be told how many Game Points that player has.
Constraining Tunic - During the day/night, PM me the name of a player. During the next phase, that player will not be able to use any item.
Random Box - During the day/night, PM me the name of an Item on the auction. During that phase, the player purchasing that Item will received a random Item not listed in the auction instead.
Invisible Cloak - During the day/night , PM me the name of a player. During the next phase, you will steal one of their items.
Forced Deal - During the day/night, PM me the names of two players. During the next phase, both players items will be swapped with each other. This Item can’t be duplicate by any ability.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Also NP was alluding to this; it appears that Roz claimed bulletproof in direct attempt to get myself and/or NP lynched (because only we knew Roz's "true identity" and would consider nightkilling him).

--

[TO Roz] I'm curious, how much did you bid on double vote?
Town points here for this particular question, since it would be pointless to ask unless Lele was a) covering his tracks or b) had some elaborate plan with Roz. A bit WIFOMy.

Or, if we have a townie driver here, please speak up
I do however want to look into the context of this post because if Lele was the first to bring up driver talk, then it's an very interesting link to Roz (since Roz flipped a driver).

@Tapu Lele; You spent basically the entire early / mid - Day 2 digging deep into whether or not Aqua actually stopped the kill, loooong after there was a wide consensus regarding it. You've spent plenty of this day trying to figure out who used the Telepathy Link (and the Judgement Scale) and other various information regarding bids. You've also spent time focusing on Roz / Aqua's role (because you thought that someone was lying, since Camo was the nk and not them), went on about safe-claims for a bit, went on about how we "should've known that Camo was confo" and the like. This last one is actually very interesting if you are in fact scum; it would explain the Camo nightkill choice (over other confos) - if you noticed that something Camo said made him confo, then of course you would get rid of him ASAP! Some good [future reference]

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Okay, Roz also seemed to be very keen to lynch TE today - so I'm hesitant on that lynch as well. (Roz did read myself and PMJ as scummy as well, but didn't actually push them; there was no follow-up action, so you can't gives points for anything off that.) The other thing that's doing me head in; Roz claimed bulletproof when TE was in the lynch lead (and pushed for other lynches immediately after that), but then said "TE might as well die for that post" not long after that.

The other interesting thing is that Lele was pushing the TE lynch, and then Roz claims bulletproof and shades NP / myself, which seems counter-productive to Lele's plan if they are scumbuddies. ...but Roz eventually showed support for the TE lynch anyways.

So I'm a bit confused right now, it'd be good if someone could make some sense out of some of this. >.>

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
You spent basically the entire early / mid - Day 2 digging deep into whether or not Aqua actually stopped the kill, loooong after there was a wide consensus regarding it. You've spent plenty of this day trying to figure out who used the Telepathy Link (and the Judgement Scale) and other various information regarding bids. You've also spent time focusing on Roz / Aqua's role (because you thought that someone was lying, since Camo was the nk and not them), went on about safe-claims for a bit, went on about how we "should've known that Camo was confo" and the like.
I do however want to look into the context of this post because if Lele was the first to bring up driver talk, then it's an very interesting link to Roz (since Roz flipped a driver).

Hey, there are some things you are saying here that don't seems quite right - like the "wide consensus" you seem to be citing, or how we already knew who used the judgement Scale/Public Trade (NP). You were also the one first to bring up the concept of drivers into the game, after roz claimed bulletproof. I feel like you reading with a predetermined image of me, which, I guess I deserve after the aggression I've been pulling off.

Anyways I don't have much time to post today, my phone died, and my current hotel internet takes 5 minutes for a page to load (so it's rather difficult to look on post history right now). I don't feel good about leaving a vote on anyone right now either. As it is, the Telepathy link was probably used by scum (given roz's bs story of buying it - which could have been easily cc'd may I mention), and it targets you bb. Then TE comes out and confirms my ability... None of it makes sense. I also keep assuming PMJ is town, but not for a solid reason.

@PMJ I know you don't want to trust anything that roz said because he was spouting a lot of lies for the whole game. But something like a bid leaves a trail that more than one person can verify, especially considering that those partaking in bids are notified if they are the only bidder. I wouldn't discount it just yet.

NinjaPenguin

NP is definitely soft-clear town for the reasons PMJ said.
If TE is a townie he should be immediately hard clearing me too.
Town points here for this particular question, since it would be pointless to ask unless Lele was a) covering his tracks or b) had some elaborate plan with Roz. A bit
Nah this can be a simple ploy for towncred no points here.

Eevee never really seemed like they saw their buddy in danger Day 2 when TE and Lele all had significant lynch threat. Like I almost want to PoE lynch PMJ and then decide between the other three. Eh I'm gonna read through ISOs a bit more.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Dead people can buy and use items. It's entirely possible no one has answered you about who used the telepathy link because they are dead.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I wouldn't say Lele was ever seriously threatened by a lynch. I was the only one who ever voted for him and everyone else has/had him pegged as pretty solid town.

NinjaPenguin

I also think we're at the point where PMJ and BB may as well join the claim pool since scum have more important confirmed townies to kill and so their claims don't particularly matter in terms of giving scum too much info.
I wouldn't say Lele was ever seriously threatened by a lynch. I was the only one who ever voted for him and everyone else has/had him pegged as pretty solid town.
TE also though right?

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Also what? Saw Lele as town or was considered as a lynch?

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
Dead people can buy and use items. It's entirely possible no one has answered you about who used the telepathy link because they are dead.
That's actually a really good point, given that there is at least an independent in the dead pool. Shame on a dead town if they used it.

Still... Roz claimed to have bought the item. Roz would have to have known that whoever bought the item previously was dead...

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
According to the last vote count, the only vote that was counted on Lele was mine.

NinjaPenguin

I’ve told you my 2 top scumreads: you and Lele multiple times

PMJ is leaning town for me
Nick is town for me
BB is neutral. I originally read him town but PMJ made me rethink that
Roz is neutral. I don’t get the case on him
There's still this reads list from TE that seems very yucky too when he should know my role and therefore confirm me as town not lynch me and which I decided was all OMGUS besides eevee's read.

Did eevee talk about TE in a not S/S manner before I trapped those two in my PoE and they'd both die unless something large happened?

According to the last vote count, the only vote that was counted on Lele was mine.
This was 'cause Lele stole TE's vote right?

@Mods I know this will probably be a "No" but can we get a day extension because the modkill threw things off?

Status
Not open for further replies.