Luigi's Engine Room - Please DO NOT Request Until Further Notice

Are your pleased with what you recieved?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Luigi's Engine Room - Building Banners & Avvys 24/7!

Thanks for doing Rotom-Cuts' Shining Latios and I do apologize for being somewhat abscent lately and never following up with you Rotom-Cut with your banner I promised you weeks ago. But now that Shining Latios took it over, it's probably for the best. :3

I will be off the net for up to a week prolly because I do not have any wireless internet for my own computer and using my parents computer would be a bit too much of hassle which I'm using right now, lol, and they don't have GIMP either. So I'm going to leave the requests to everyone else until I am back. And Rotom-Cut, contact C88 so he can become more active on the thread. As Assistant Manager, I would like to see him available more. So I guess that is all, and I will see you all soon. The shop must go on! xP

- Luigi

Name: DawnOfXatu
Request: Banner
Description: Parasect I am looking for the Banner to say "Psychedelic" and the background needs to be bright and rainbowish. I want this to be "hippie-ish" for the 40th anniversary of Woodstock.
Who does it: Don't care
Will I give credit: Of course

This seems to be the new hot shop on the forums!

Request Form:

Forum Name-
Raichupika33

Work Description-
Avatar: I would like a Raichu in the middle with a colour theme of yellow and blue. If you do animated I would like the Raichu to fade in and out of the picture.
Banner: Would like it matching to the avatar, Raichu in the middle, colour theme red and blue, animated if you do it. Also I would like a thunder effect for the banner with the text of : You want a piece of my Raichu?

Artist Choice-
LuckyLuigi7

Will You Give Credit?-
Of course.

~Raichupika33

DOX I'll take yours, I'll try to get it done when I can. I'm lucky to be getting on the computer now TBH. =X But when I finish School for today, I will try to start on it. =]

Raichu: LL7 will be offline for about a week, but I'm sure as soon as he gets back he'll start on yours. As long as you tell him your request once he's back. =]

~SotS

Anyway I'm almost done your avatar Tubbs and I'm working on your banner R-C.

Your welcome :) Here it is

j9wwap.png

PHP:
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/j9wwap.png[/IMG]

Hope you like it!

Not again its cuz of the border :( SotS can you plz resize it again sorry

EDIT: Try this:
j9wwap.jpg

PHP:
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/j9wwap.jpg[/IMG]

SotS said:
DOX I'll take yours, I'll try to get it done when I can. I'm lucky to be getting on the computer now TBH. =X But when I finish School for today, I will try to start on it. =]

Raichu: LL7 will be offline for about a week, but I'm sure as soon as he gets back he'll start on yours. As long as you tell him your request once he's back. =]

~SotS

Okay put my request on hold when he comes back. :)

~Raichupika33~

Rotom heres your banner you requested. Hope you like it and remember to give credit.

24wa4ow.png

PHP:
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/24wa4ow.png[/IMG]

Shining Latios put into account next time that each border put onto your art adds 2 to the height and width, and then you shouldn't have these problems. ;D

Tubbs Avvy (Resized)

~SotS

Thanks SotS your the best! I finished up Rotom-Cut's banner so my work is done for requests for today
unless of course someone orders now ;p

Thanks SotS!

Edit: It still says it is too big, I wont be online for a while so you can put mine on hold or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back