Luigi's Engine Room - Please DO NOT Request Until Further Notice

Are your pleased with what you recieved?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Luigi's Engine Room - Building Banners & Avvys 24/7!

Yea I finished it umm 1 week ago lol. I dont think SotS resized it or did he? Skim through the pages to see if he did.

He did, and resized it, he said it works for him but it doesn't for me.

Put this link at it. It should work:

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1936/tubbs.png

It worked good. =] Thanks for liking it =] Please vote in the poll btw.

Forum Name: Tubbs101

Work Description: Banner, with Lucario, Togekiss, Infernape, Electivire, Rhyperior and Gengar in it, any background, with Tubbs101 in the bottom middle of the Pokemon.

Artist: Dont mind.

Will you give credit?: Of course.

I can take Tubbs but way too much Pokemon. If you want all the Pokemon in I would have to make the banner big and then it will be to big for your sig so please choose the pokemon you really want on the banner.

Ok, 4 with no text, lucario, Togekiss, Electivire and Rhyperior. Thanks.

Great news, tubbs! I'm done the banner with the 4 pokemon and I had room for text too!

6fme6d.png

PHP:
[IMG]http://i32.tinypic.com/6fme6d.png[/IMG]

Hope you like it and remember to give credit!

Also Luigi when can I get promoted ;p

well i posted this 5 days ago and its not done..? (im kinda upset cuz shining latios you said you would do it but then you took on other requests and did them.. =\\\\\\ )

Forum Name-
Pretty obvious. :F

Work Description-
banner and avatar if possible. banner I want Stormfront Gengar and Supreme Victors Metagross.
for the avatar I would like the same two but with it fading back and forth between each one.

I tried to find links to them but couldnt. for some reason the pokebeach links didnt work =//

Artist Choice-
whoever wants to take it on.

Will You Give Credit?-
of course

I requested something before Tubbs101, and his banner is done already, I'm confused

Sorry ProfessorJ I forgot. I'm not good at scans so I might not be able to do it.
And 1337M4573R, you said you didn't care for which artist to do it so I guess they still don't know yet.

Forum Name- Guess.
Age-Fourteen
Examples of Work- None ATM
Reason for Applying-
want to get back into regular art duties.

^ I think Luigi will let you in but lets wait and see what he says.

All right, I would like to have a signature made, and I'll include all the specs below that I'd like it to have.

Forum Name- DNA

Work Description-
A signature, with the following specifications:

Background: Something sinister, like at night, with a haunted mansion (or something) in the center. Like something purple or black and/or foggy. You decide.
Text: Pokemon Mansion (and have it in front of the building). Preferably, in red letters, to go with the background.
Images to be used: Besides the haunted mansion, I'd like to have 4 other images - 2 on the right side, and 2 on the left.

On the right side: Giratina and Dusknoir (furthest right) (just the Pokemon in them, not the cards themselves)
On the left side: Bass.EXE (furthest left) and Candace Flynn (preferably, just her head, due to the image height)
Note: If you aren't able to make Bass and Candace into the signature, just scrap them, and put Giratina on the left instead (leaving Dusknoir on the right).

Preferred size of the signature: 500 pixels wide, 200 pixels high (but if you aren't able to do that, that's fine too - just don't make it too big). I intend to have it as both an ad banner and a site banner.

Artist Choice-
I don't care who makes it. Wait, I was supposed to leave this blank. Darnit.

Will You Give Credit?-
But of course. After making a post this specific about a signature, the least I can do is credit the artist.

julian99janssen said:
Forum Name: Julian99janssen
Work Description: a Shny Dragonite with a Blue background and stars on the background with the text: The Tycoon Is Ready to Go!
Artist Choice: Shining latios :D
Will give credit ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back