Luigi's Engine Room - Please DO NOT Request Until Further Notice

Are your pleased with what you recieved?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyLuigi7

Aspiring Trainer
10sf8gj.jpg
This banner is a creation from LuckyLuigi7.​

Welcome to Luigi's Engine Room where custom banners and avatars are being constructed 24/7. Your banners and avatars will be built with care and will follow the guidelines of your request with strict understanding. Please feel free to ask for a new piece of work as soon as you need it and don't be shy when asking for something. In Luigi's Engine Room, your requests are not neglected and no one leaves empty handed. =D

----------

Services Available:

* Banners
Our quality banners can include some TCG render, Sugimori art, Pokemon sprites,
and even other artwork that gives us permission to work with it. We do not do just Pokemon
banners but can also do other banners by the Nintendo Franchise and possibly other franchises
as well.

We can use the same figures as our banners but in the form as an avatar.
Every current worker at the shop is familiar with avatars so you will always be expected
to recieve something of excellence.

* Fake Cards
We do have some experise on constructing fake Pokemon cards with the
selected text. Fake Cards do require a tremendous amount of work so make sure you are
positive what you list when you describe what you want on your card.

* Userbars (Soon-To-Come)

* Sprite Editing (Soon-To-Come)

Notice: If you are curious among services that aren't listed, feel free to ask on the thread or PM one of the owners and we may possibly be able to add it to our list.

----------

Owner/Manager:

LuckyLuigi7
As owner of the shop, if you need something such as a banner or avatar or even a fake card, LuckyLuigi7 is defenitely available for your needs.

Examples of Work-
Mewtwo Avatar (for Shining Suicune)
Smeargle Avatar (for Cheetor586)
Team IceFire Banner (Forum Header)
Arcanine Banner (for Bubba235)

Assistant Managers:

Charizard88

SotS

----------

Job Application:
Forum Name-
Age-
Examples of Work-
Reason for Applying-
(Not needing an workers at this time unless under certain conditions.)

----------

Request Form:

Forum Name-
Pretty obvious. :F

Work Description-
This is where you state if you want a banner or avatar and
what details you want on it such as the text, background, and the Pokemon
or figures you want on it.

Artist Choice-
This is where you say which person you want to fulfill your request.
If you don't care who does, either leave it blank or say so.

Will You Give Credit?-
In any way, we hope that you give credit to the artist who created
your piece of artwork. Simply say "No" or "Yes".

---------

List of Finished Work:
1. Bippa201
2. Sweet Dawn Berlitz - #1
3. PokeKid Brandon
4. -Dialga Master-
5. Nabby101
6. -Diablo-
7. Sweet Dawn Berlitz - #2
8. Aggiegwyn
9. Godzilla898
10. Shining Latios
11. Shadow Ice
12. Gliscor
13. tubbs101
14. SeaLegend
15. RaichuPika33
16. za_draeck
17. ProfessorJ
18. DawnOfXatu
19. julianjanssen99
20. tubbs101 - #2
21. DNA
22. empoleon667
23. pokenerd
24. Aggiegwyn - #2
25. Sweet Dawn Berlitz - #3
26. jirachinick - #1
27. jirachinick - #2
28. Bippa201 - #2
29. dark_umbreon
30. Thread Cover Banner (Request for Myself)

Thank you for your effort in supporting our shop! It's an honor in doing buisness with you and hopefully we may do it again in the future. Luigi's Engine Room is not just a room of filth and construction, it's a place where hard work and dedication strives! It's where true art lies! :]

RE: Luigi's Engine Room - Building Banners/Avvys 24/7!

*Approved*

Please add a list of services you provide as well as forms for those services.

Best of Luck!
-Black Rayquaza

RE: Luigi's Engine Room - Building Banners/Avvys 24/7!

lol, I thought about that as I was making it but never did add it. I will. Sorry. xP

- Luigi

RE: Luigi's Engine Room - Building Banners & Avvys 24/7!

I'll be your first customer.

Forum Name-Bippa
Work Description-I would line a banner, with a train on it. The colors can match the train. I also want it to say "Engines" in a black, fancy font.

Artist Choice-I've seen Charizard's work before, so I'm going to see what Luigi can do. ^_^

Will You Give Credit?-Absolutely.

Ok, I will get working on it. =D

I will be gone all today so I will work on it this evening when I get home. If you need the banner sooner, please feel free to ask another artist to take it in. I hope you like what you get. :]

- Luigi

Forum Name- Sweet Dawn Berlitz
Work Description- I would like a banner with these three renders:
1 2 3
The background should something nice, that doesn't clash with the text. For the text I want it like my current banner with their name and the show they came from, plus the words 'The Three Aces'.

Artist Choice- Whoever wants take on this project.

Credit?- I'd like to, but I'd also like if the person who created it puts a watermark on it, so it ends up being redundant! :D

Hope this isn't TOO difficult...

I will work on both of yours tonight. If it's too hard, I will let you know but I think I'll be able to pull it off. Watermarks are an exception and I will make sure to put one. I forgot we can do that. xD

Anyway, I'll be going out now but when I get back on later tonight, expect both of the banners already requested, finished on this thread, tomorrow morning or sometime in the afternoon. C88 or SotS, you can take on Sweet Dawn's project if you are on before I get back just to let you know but I will still do Bippas unless he requests someone else. I'll see you all tonight. =D

- Luigi

>:O Remember mine?

Forum Name-

Team IceFire

Work Description-

Banner, obviously. Make it as cool as you did the Team IceFire header. It will have Team IceFire on it in cool lettering. ;f Cool backgrounds, whatever works. I need three. The first one with Blaziken and Luxray, second one with Rhyperior and Delcatty, and the third one with Gengar and Metagross.

Artist Choice-

LuckyLuigi7, of course.

Will You Give Credit?-

You know I always do. xD

Please PM them to me when you're done. Thanks! :]

Job Application:

Forum Name- Look at the screenshot

Age- 14

Examples of Work-

peace4avy.png

peace1avy.png

peace1.png

peace3avy.png

peace3.png

entry6.png

14kyycz.png

Reason for Applying- Because you're much better at organizing than other shops here :p

What you make-

Banners
Userbars

Wow Flygon999 I am sure he will let you work here nice art also LL7 I have a piece of art that is to big to attach so just pm me or skype or aim. :)

Thanks =)

And I must say, that is a nice banner that you made, in your signature ^^

Sorry to tell you but I didn't make it. :(

I just got it from the clan. :(

I am not a banner maker right now. :(

Forum Name- PK B

Work Description-
banner: Blaze FbX and Lux GLX on a banner
Avatar: Same but I want it to switch between their pictures

Artist Choice-
IDC

Will You Give Credit?-
Sure/

Here SDB, I hope you like it, and don't forget to vote in the poll! =] I was trying to stick as close as possible to your text and render placement... I know it's a tad bland but I didn't want to over-do the colors, as I was experimenting my new brushes, And didn't know what would happen if I used them to much. Especially since I just started making my own Backgrounds... Either way, I hope you enjoy! =D

It's better than I excepted! Thanks a lot! It's not really bland, the background's nice.

I'm still working on the avvy but I'm about to get off the CPU and figured you might want this a bit earlier PKB. =]

I put my Watermark (The Shaymin Flowers) on the bottom-left, so you don't need to give credit. However if you'd rather give credit than have the watermark on there, just let me know and I will remove ASAP.

You may also notice that the quality isn't very good on the Lux X, this is because I had to change it's current File to a different one so that I could work with it in GIMP, if you didn't it would reject the file in GIMP.

Either way I hope you enjoy your new banner, also please don't forget to post in the poll, you can either do it now. Or after I get your avatar done as well.... Again, though, Enjoy! =D

~SotS

I like the background in SDB's banner, SotS. Only thing would be is that you have text all over the focals.

PKB: Right click on the image, and click "Copy Image Location". that's the code.

Or you could click the image then copy the url, then put the url in [/IMG] tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back