Luigi's Engine Room - Please DO NOT Request Until Further Notice

Are your pleased with what you recieved?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Luigi's Engine Room - No More Requests As Of Now

Ok, that's absolutely fine. See you then! :]

- Luigi

RE: Luigi's Engine Room - No More Requests As Of Now

Again, because of my grades, I am not able to continue my art shop for a while and therefore will need to keep things on pause. Dark Umbreon, I cannot do your banner and will have to let Charizard88 or SotS take it over, whomever is willing. We have no more appending requests after that except for Rotom-Cut but C88 was not responsible to follow through on it. So I am closing the shop for now so please do not make requests until I open up back again unless you have something specific for SotS or Charizard88 but try to make it urgent because they are also pretty busy as well. Thanks. :]

- Luigi

10paozo.png

Code:
http://i47.tinypic.com/10paozo.png

^ Kecleon Avatar - dark_umbreon

Ok, the last avatar is done for dark_umbreon, and even though all the appending requests have been completed, it is unfortunate that I am not currently able to continue the shop. It was a lot of fun, but with all of my schooling and other commitments, I cannot do everything. That is also evident due to the lack of support I've had with this project. And it's completely understandable because all my co-workers have been busy with much more important matters. So I had a lot of fun with this while it lasted, and before this thread is locked, here are some statistics of all of the work we've accomplished. :)

Completed Requests - 29
Member w/ Most Requests - SweetDawnBerlitz
Most Work (Worker) - SotS
First Worker - Rotom-Cut

I might try to do something again when summer comes, but until then, I have to end this so I can focus on other important aspects of my life. I'd like to thank everyone who has ordered here or worked here over the past couple months. Thanks guys for making this shop lots of fun!

- Luigi

P.S Because we only had 29 requests, I requested myself to include the cover banner for the thread to make thirty requests. Feel free to use it in your signature to remember this wonderful shop that I couldn't have done without my workers or my consumers! :)

Can a moderator lock this thread for me? Thanks.

*locked by request*

Please let me know if you would like this reopened later. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back